The Thirty Gods of Origin
84 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Free Gods

Amborea: Goddess of Strength. Creator of the Amazons. Patron of Battle. Wife of Umi and Vela. Appears as a large tan woman with wild curly brown hair.

Cantel: God of Art. Co-Creator of the Dream Folk. Patron of the Arts. Brother of Eth. Appears as a painting of a thin pale man wearing glasses.

Geosia: God of Craftsmen. Creator of the Dwarves. Patron of Smithing, Construction, Carving, ETC. Appears as a stone giant.

Lau Ozvin: Originally the God of Souls, now the God of Reincarnation. He did not chose to create his own Race. Considered the Patron of the Gifted Children Born every century during the Great Cycle. Appears as a nearly transparent man in a lab coat.

Orian: Goddess of Justice. Creator of the Twin Races; Swasi and Scova. Patron of Morality. Appears as a woman in golden armor.

Zantinus: Deity of Storms. Creator of the Six Races of Elementa; Inferni, Aquali, Terras, Aerorus, Noctillax, and Lumuex. Patron of Weather. Appears as a dark humanoid cloud.

The Gods of Change

Allelea: Goddess of Play. Creator of the Elves. Patron of Joy. Appears as a young girl with even longer ears than any species of elf would have.

Bandao: God of Philosophy. Creator of the Hermae. Patron of Thought. Appears as a plain looking man in a suit.

Dantai: God of Monsters. He did not chose to create his own Race. Patron of the Races that evolve from Monsters. Husband of Wraith Shou. Appears as a young man with teeth that are just slightly too sharp.

Eth: Deity of Stars. Co-Creator of the Dream Folk. Patron of Wishes. Sibling of Cantel. Appears as a humanoid cluster of light specks.

Florain: Goddess of Plants. Creator of the Alraune. Patron of the Races that evolve from Plants. Wife of Fou Gora. Appears as a voluptuous woman wearing flowers in her green hair.

Fou Gora: God of Beasts. Creator of the Werebeasts. Patron of the Beastmen races. Husband of Florain and brother of Cue Sueith. Appears as a large man with the ears and tail of a wolf.

Hrasta: Goddess of Love. Creator of the Anglei. Patron of Marriage. Wife of Vandor. Appears as a plain looking middle aged woman.

Vela: Goddess of the Hunt. Creator of the Atlane. Patron of Adventurers. Wife of Amborea and Umi. Appears as a thin woman with straight light brown hair wearing a long cloak.

Wraith Shou: God of Death. Creator of the Spectre. Patron of the Jiangshi Races. Husband of Dantai. Appears as a large fanged ghost emerging from the back of a random fresh corpse.

Zan and Zen: Gods of Cycles. Creators of the Orbros and Lenshi. Patrons of personal growth. Sons of Zoandragoris. They appear as a human sized two headed dragon.

Zoandragoris: God of Pride. Creator of the Drakel. Patron of Dragons. Father of Zan and Zen. Appears as a giant humanoid dragon.

The Gods of Stasis

Altain: God of Law. Creator of the Humans. Patron of order. Appears as a stern and aged, but muscular man wearing a toga.

Carmilla: Goddess of Beauty. Creator of the Demons. Patron of vanity. Appears as an attractive woman by the standards of the viewer, though always possessing a pair of short platinum horns.

Cue Sueith: God of Agriculture. Creator of the Chepa. Patron of domesticated plants and animals. Brother of Fou Gora. Appears as a small man with the ears and tail of a dog.

Kaul Vi: God of Magic. Creator of the Gnomes. Patron of Mages. Appears as a gnomish man with a billowy white mustache and hair.

Ocai: Goddess of the Ocean. Creator of the Merfolk. Patron of the Races evolved from aquatic life. Appears as a Scarlet Sea Serpent Mermaid.

Pandaou: God of Trade. Creator of the Praxi. Patron of wealth. Appears as an extremely tall thin man with silver eyes, red skin, and purple and green hair.

Qualix: Deity of Stealth. Creator of the Shadows. Patron of Thieves, Assassins, and Information Brokers. Appearance varies wildly by each encounter.

Rasha: God of Stories. He did not chose to create his own race. Patron of Libraries and all who retell tales of the past. Appears as a middle aged sailor. 

Toraxi: Deity of Insects. Creator of the Hive Folk. Patron of the Races evolved from insects. Appears as a swarm of mixed insects, arachnids, etc. in a roughly humanoid mass.

Umi: Goddess of Cooking. Creator of the Meshee. Patron of chefs. Wife of Amborea and Vela. Appears as a chubby woman with dark brown hair, pale skin, and freckles.

Vandor: God of the Home. Creator of the Daemoi. Patron of families. Husband of Hrasta. Appears as a kindly old man with a shaved head and a salt and pepper beard.

Yerris: Goddess of Jewels. Creator of the Prisma. Patron of treasure. Appears as a plain looking woman wearing an excess of jewelry, though somehow not looking gaudy in it all.

 

Gonna be honest here. I only had like, eight of these guys in mind before I sat down to write this out. And I may end up re-thinking some of the names.

3