The First Races
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amazons: A Race of Warrior women known for their balanced physical stats. They trend towards the larger end of normal sized races, averaging six foot eight inches tall, and are generally athletic or muscular. They are typically tan, and have similar hair and eye colors as the Human Race, though the most common hair colors are red and brown. Evolution: Starting at level fifty, Amazons can evolve into Polytains, which are shorter, usually around six feet tall, and always trend towards athletic. The higher level they reach before Evolving, the greater their potential will become as Polytians. Created by: Amborea. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, maximum and specialized, only able to have children of their own Race, require males of other Races to reproduce with.

Dream Folk: A unique Spiritual Race who exist only in dreams. They vary according to their own whims, though their default appearance depends on the Race of the individual who's dream they were born from. Evolution: Special. Dream Folk gain levels along two separate routes, depending on the nature of their actions within dreams. If they take positive aligned actions, they level up the Phantasm route, and negative aligned actions level up the Nightmare route. Once either or both routes reach level one hundred, they can evolve into one of three forms. Level one hundred Phantasms can become Dream Guardians, with the ability to drive off Nightmares. Level one hundred Nightmares can become Night Terrors, that feed off of the dreams of the other Races. Those few Dream Folk that pursue both routes to their end can become Dream Lords, that possess the power to establish territory within the material world that they can control like dreams. Created by: Cantel and Eth. Reproduction: Magical, they are rarely born from the dreams of other Races. Unable to participate in any form of sexual reproduction.

Dwarves: A Race of male Craftsmen known for their strength. They trend towards the shorter end for the normal sized Races, but are rather bulky. On average, they are about four foot eight inches tall. Their skin and hair tone tends to related to the stone they were carved from, though skin tone is sometimes hereditary. Their eye color is usually inherited directly from one of their fathers, but can differ slightly. Evolution: Starting at level eighty, Dwarves can evolve into Gigants, which are significantly taller. Averaging seven and a half feet tall, thus just barely qualifying as a large Race. Created by: Geosia. Reproduction: Magical, they are carved from stone, then brought to life with their father or fathers' blood. Able to reproduce with females of other Races with minimal priority, usually resulting in members of the other Race, or rarely hybrids.

Swasi: A Race of warriors known for their skill with swords. They are an average normal sized Race. Typically around six feet tall with varying body types. Their skin tone is pure white, their hair comes in various metallic colors, and their eyes tend to be silver or gray, with occasional exceptions. Evolution: Special. At any time they can evolve into Excada by fusing with a sword. However, leveling up first will still raise their starting point, and their growth after evolution will be determined by two factors. The quality of the sword, and how long they have used the specific weapon. An Excada's skin tone will change to match the material their chosen sword was made of, but otherwise, not change much visually. With the sword now being part of them, they can recover damage to the weapon via healing magic or basic potions. Created by: Orian. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, moderate and specialized, when reproducing with other Swasi or with Scova their children are born as twins, with one member of each race. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are common, but the children are still always born as twins.

Scova: A warrior Race know for their skill with shields. They are a normal sized Race. Averaging six feet tall with a wide range of body types. Their skin is pitch black, their hair is usually white, though other bright colors occur, and they always have heterochromia with their eyes potentially having any pair of colors. Evolution: Special. At any time they can evolve into Aegins by fusing with a shield. The higher their level and the higher the quality of their shield the greater their natural defenses become. An Aegins' skin tone changes to match the material of their chosen shield, and their hair changes to their personal favorite color. Their skin is a natural armor. Created by: Orian. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, moderate and specialized, when reproducing with other Scova or with Swasi their children are born as twins, with one member of each race. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are common, but the children are still always born as twins.

Inferni: A Race with great strength and wisdom, possessing a natural talent for fire magic. They are a large Race, though on the shorter end for such, with typical examples being about eight feet tall. Their skin usually comes in shades of red, yellow, or blue, with rare exceptions, their hair tends to be a lighter shade of their skin tone, but occasionally doesn't match. Their eyes are always black. Evolution: Starting at level one hundred, they can evolve into Flame Giants. Flame Giants have a stronger elemental affinity, and are around ten feet tall, but their appearance doesn't tend to change significantly beyond that. Created by: Zantinus. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, high and exclusive, Inferni are only able to reproduce with other Inferni or members of the other Six Races of Elementa. Children of the Races of Elementa typically match one of their parents, but are rarely born as hybrids with at most two elemental affinities.

Aquali: A Race with great vitality and wisdom, possessing a natural talent for water magic. A large Race, averaging eight feet tall. Their skin comes in tones of blue and green, their hair is always a deeper shade of their skin's color, their eyes are always pearlescent, with a base of white, blue, green, or rarely gold. Evolution: Starting at level one hundred, they can evolve into Seabed Striders, a large amphibious race averaging twelve feet tall. They gain gills, webbed hands and feet, and other aquatic adaptations. Created by: Zantinus. Reproduction: Same as the other Races of Elementa.

Terras: A Race with great strength and vitality, possessing a natural talent for earth magic. They are a large race at twelve feet tall on average, with an overall massive impression, they are the largest Race of Elementa. Their skin trends towards a mottled mix of dark brown and light black, their hair and eyes come in similar colors as the Human Race. Evolution: Starting at level one hundred, they can evolve into Earth Titans, a rare giant sized Race at twenty feet tall. Created by: Zantinus. Reproduction: Same as the other Races of Elementa.

Aerorus: A Race with great agility and wisdom, possessing a natural talent for wind magic. They are a smaller sized race averaging four feet tall with slender builds, the smallest Race of Elementa. They have a layer of fluffy fur across most of their bodies, and small wings on their backs, they are often compared to Races descended from Harpies, but have a mostly Humanoid body type. Their skin is typically Human like, though on the paler side as such, and their fur and feathers come in a range of colors. Most often white, but bright pastel colors are also quite common. Their eyes are those of birds of prey, rather than matching their otherwise cute appearance. Evolutions: Starting at level one hundred, they can evolve into Aerogeina, which have far grander wings, but otherwise no change in appearance. Created by: Zantinus. Reproduction: Same as the other Races of Elementa.

Noctillax: A Race with all around exceptional stats, and a natural talent for dark magic. An average race around five foot ten inches in height with a neutral build. Their bodies are completely black save for their moon like eyes that come in a variety of bright uniform colors with white being rare, but viewed as the most desirable coloration. Evolution: Starting at level two hundred, they can evolve into Umbrea. At which point they will be permanently shrouded in darkness, and gain the ability to merge into shadows. Created by: Zantinus. Reproduction: Same as the other Races of Elementa.

Lumuex: A Race with all around exceptional stats, and a natural talent for light magic. An average race that is typically six feet tall with slightly athletic builds. Their bodies are faintly luminescent and come in a vast variety of colors, exceptionally rare prodigies have a rainbow shimmer to their natural glow. Aside from their inner light, they look quite similar to Humans. Evolution: Starting at level two hundred, they can evolve into Helioans, which have a brighter inner light, but now have the ability to control it, as well as the ability to temporarily become light itself. Created by Zantinus. Reproduction: Same as the other Races of Elementa.

Elves: Known for their long lifespans, around five thousand years for the base Race, as well as decent agility and wisdom. A smallish average Race about five feet tall with slim to athletic builds. They are similar to Humans, but generally smaller, having pointier ears and sharper features, and typically bearing exotically colored, hair. Such as, white, silver, green, or blue, though they do sometimes have blond or light brown hair. Evolution: Starting at level one hundred twenty, they can evolve into Alves, which are taller, about seven feet in height, are more prone to slender builds, have even longer ears, and greatly extended lifespans. Generally living about ten thousand years after evolution. Created by Allelea. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority moderate. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are common.

Hermae: Known for their long lifespans, around six thousand years for the base Race, as well as high vitality. They are quite an average Race at five and a half feet tall, looking almost identical to humans, but with mildly pointed ears and a generally dark coloration. Evolution: Starting at level one hundred fifty, they can evolve into Guranda, who have further enhanced lifespans and vitality, typically living another six thousand years after evolution. Created by Bandao. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority high. When reproducing with other Races, the children are usually born as Hermae, with hybrids being rare.

Alraune: An all female quasi-plant Race with indefinite lifespans, but slow growth. They have two separate forms, the plant form they start out as, and the humanoid form they mature into. Even after maturation they can return to their plant state. Their plant state is well disguised as natural flora from the area they grow in, and their humanoid form tends to grow to a similar size and rough appearance as the most prominent humanoid Races in the location they are born. Aside from taking some of their appearance from other Races, they have skin and hair matching the color of the plants their immature state was based on, shades of green are most common, though other colors are certainly possible. Evolution: Starting at level two hundred, they can evolve into Great Lotuses. Giant flowers with the ability to create their former humanoid state as extensions of their being at will. Created by: Florain. Reproduction: Plant like, exclusive. While they certainly possess the anatomy to copulate with males of other races, they can only reproduce by pollinating each other, typically managed directly in their humanoid forms. They are born as small seeds that grown to mimic other plants.

Werebeasts: A large group of Humanoid Races, most of which trend towards high physical stats, they have the ability to transform into various beasts. They look like Humans, but a bit wilder, rare individuals have animalistic traits in their humanoid form, such individuals evolve into a different race. Evolution: Average Werebeasts evolve into Greater Werebeasts starting at level sixty, which are larger in both their human and beast forms. Rare Werebeasts evolve into Wildlings starting at level eighty. Wildlings tend to be smaller in their humanoid forms, but have two stages of transformation, an animal hybrid state, and a pure beast state. Their Beast state is even larger than Greater Werebeasts of the same species. Created by: Fou Gora. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority high. When reproducing with other Races, the children are typically Werebeasts, with hybrids being quite rare. When Werebeasts of different Races reproduce, the children will almost always match one of the parents Races, with hybrids being exceptionally rare. (An individual Werebeast would have a Race like "Werewolf", "Weretiger", "Werebear", etc. Wildlings would be listed as "Wolf Wildling", "Tiger Wildling", "Bear Wildling", etc.)

Anglei: An avian winged humanoid Race, known for having decent agility. They are slightly taller than Humans, but otherwise look rather similar. Their hair and wings match, with their hair color being either white, or any light color that would be normal for Humans. Evolution: Starting at level forty, they can evolve into Anglouse, with two pairs of wings and greatly enhance agility. Created by: Hrasta. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority moderate. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are common, though when they reproduce with Daemoi, they always create a special hybrid Race called Nelpheim.

Atlane: A Race of Huntresses known for their stealth and skill with a bow and arrow. They are smaller than Human women, but otherwise look almost identical, though they trend towards athletic body types. Evolution: Special. Starting at level fifty, they can evolve into Ataleaus by offering up a trophy from any animal or monster they have hunted in order to take on that creature's strengths and characteristics. For instance, an Ataleaus who offered up the hide of a dragon will gain similarly armored scales of her own. Created by: Vela. Reproduction: Magical, limited sexual. Priority minimum. Atlane are born from the fruit of a special golden tree called a Chrysous. Atlane are unable to sexually reproduce, but their evolved form can do so with males of other Races, typically producing children of the father's Race, or rarely a hybrid daughter.

Spectre: Spiritual beings capable of physical manifestation. In their natural state, they are incorporeal ghosts. In their manifested state, they take on an appearance according to their own will. They typically try to match their appearance to the other Races. Evolution: Starting at level two hundred, they can evolve into Phantus. Who can make themselves visible while remaining intangible, and have the ability to possess other living beings. Created by: Wraith Shou. Reproduction: Unknown, limited sexual. Priority, none. The origins of the Spectre themselves is not known, however when manifested, they can reproduce with other Races, always producing children of the other parent's Race. The children sometimes inherit spiritual skills.

Orbros: Humanoid serpents with good vitality and agility. A rather tall average Race, about seven foot, with slim builds. Fairly human shaped, but with reptilian scales instead of skin, and their color and pattern tends to match existing snakes in the general area they are born in. Evolution: Starting at level forty, they can evolve into Orbrians, which aren't too different, but have the ability to transform into giant serpents. Created by: Zan. Reproduction: Sexual, exclusive. Orbros can only reproduce with their own Race.

Lenshi: Humanoid lizards with good strength and vitality. An average race about at six feet tall. Often called lizard folk, being bipedal reptiles with the general form of a human. Their scales tend to come in shades of brown or green, with occasional patterns of lighter scales. Evolution: Starting at level eighty, they can evolve into Leshule, taking on the wings of a dragon and becoming larger. Their level before evolving determines how large they become. Created by: Zen. Reproduction: Sexual, exclusive. Lenshi can only reproduce with their own Race.

Drakel: Humanoid dragons with all round high stats, known for having long lifespans. They typically live for around two thousand years. An average race about six and a half feet tall. Bering the general traits of Humans, but with the horns, wings, tail, and claws of a dragon, as well as some patches of scales. Their draconic traits can come in a wide variety of colors. Evolution: Starting at level five hundred, they can evolve into True Dragonkin. Able to freely transform on a spectrum from fully humanoid to fully draconic. Created by: Zoandragoris. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, maximum. Drakel are only able to have children of their own Race.

Humans: The archetypal average Race in practically every way. All round average stats, average lifespans, around five and a half feet tall. Evolution: Special. Humans evolve at level one hundred. Their special evolution is called Ascension. When they Ascend, they reset their lifespans, and truly return to level one. Every Ascension increases their starting stats slightly, and raise their growth potential. Additionally, they retain and even sometimes enhance their skills. Created by: Altain. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, moderate. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are common.

Demons: A Race known for their beauty. They are an average sized race, always an even six feet tall, barring rare defects. They have a rather limited range of skin, hair, horn, and eye tones. Their skin is a dark shade of red, a dark shade of blue, or a glossy black. Their hair is usually red or golden, and their eyes and horns match their hair color. Evolution: Demons evolve into Archdemons at level one hundred. Archdemons are six inches taller than Demons, but otherwise don't change much. Archdemons evolve into True Daemons at level two hundred. True Daemons can be very different compared to Demons or Archdemons, as they now match their personal opinions of beauty instead of having to match their Goddess' tastes. Created by: Carmilla. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, low, special. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are exceptionally common, but the children generally apply the Demon Race's aesthetic to other Races, rather than truly blending traits.

Chepa: A friendly, but defensive Race with significant skill in farm work. They are small but still just qualified as a normal sized race, averaging four and a half feet tall. They are mostly the same as Humans, but with the ears and tail of either dogs or cats, as well as furred limbs. Their skin, hair, and eyes have the same range as Humans, and their fur matches the animal they are derived from. Evolution: Starting at level twenty they can evolve into Ceruce, which are slightly larger and have the ability to speak to the animals they are related to. Alternatively, if they wait till level sixty they can evolve into Chalau, which are much larger, around a foot taller, and have improved combat abilities. Created by: Cue Sueith. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, high. When reproducing with other Races, their children are usually born as Chepa, with hybrids being rare.

Gnomes: A small Race known for their exceptional wisdom and fairly long lifespans. They average three feet in height and tend to live two thousand years. Their overall appearance is like Humans, but much smaller. They trend towards lighter skin, hair, and eye colors, though they can vary from that. Evolution: Starting at level three hundred, they can evolve into Delkavin. Delkavin are as large as small Races get, being at most four feet tall. Other than the increased size over gnomes, they are also quite prone to red hair. Created by: Kaul Vi. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, maximum. They can only produce members of their own Race when reproducing.

Merfolk: An aquatic Race known to be the fastest creatures in the water. Their height is rather variable, but in general they are treated as an average sized race. They have the top halves of Humans and the bottom halves of large fish, or rarely the bottom halves of other aquatic lifeforms. Evolution: At level fifty, females can evolve into Mermaids, which are more beautiful, and possess even higher agility. At level eighty, males can evolve into Mermen, which can transform between their basic state, and a more humanoid, but less Human looking fish person state that has higher combat ability. Created by: Ocai. Reproduction: Sexual, exclusive. Merfolk can only reproduce with members of their own Race.

Praxi: A Race known for their business sense and wisdom. They have exceptionally long lifespans, usually living about eight thousand years, though they sometimes live up to ten thousand. A small category race about four feet tall with slim builds. They are very Human like in build, but have brightly colored skin, hair, and eyes in a wide range of colors. Evolution: Special. At any time they can evolve into Prauzu by offering a sum of currency equal to a thousand magic gold coins to their god. Prauzu gain small horns, bat like wings on their backs, and a long thin tail, but otherwise are visually unchanged from when they were Praxi. Additionally, they automatically learn how to fly, gain increased ability to find treasure, and lifespans twice as long as Praxi. Created by: Pandaou. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority, maximum. They can only produce members of their own Race when reproducing.

Shadows: A Race known for their stealth skills, with a slight natural affinity for both Light and Dark magic. They are on the small side for a normal Race, about four foot eight inches tall on average. They usually appear to be small, bland looking Humans, but occasionally have an especially dark coloration all around. Evolution: Starting at level fifty they can evolve into either Shades or Abyssals, depending on their skill set. Shades grow to almost average Human height, and gain Illusion magic. Abyssals remain the same size, but gain greatly enhanced stealth skills. Created by: Qualix. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority high. When reproducing with other Races, the children are normally born as Shadows, or rarely hybrids.

Hive Folk: A large group of small humanoid Races with some insectile traits, most commonly wings and antenna, known to have short lifespans, around thirty years on average. Most of the Races of Hive Folk fall into the range of two to two and a half feet tall, with some exceptions. They tend to look similar to Humans, though many look similar to other Races instead. Evolution: Extremely varied. There are almost as many outcomes to the Hive Folk's evolutions as there are Hive Folk Races. The most common trend is growing larger and gaining chitinous armor. Created by: Toraxi. Reproduction: Sexual. Exclusive. Hive Folk can only reproduce with other members of their own specific Race.

Meshee: A vaguely humanoid Race of fluffy bears known for their cooking talent, and their appetites. They average four feet tall, but rarely grow up to twice that height. They tend to have an aesthetic most Races consider cute, and have fur in a wide range of pastel colors, with plainer colors being rare. Evolution: Starting at level one hundred they can evolve into Meserkarl. Which have extremely high vitality and strength. Meserkarl take on a much more Human like appearance, only retaining the bear ears, as well as gaining a hide cloak based on their former fur. Additionally, they tend to lose a significant amount of weight, going from round bears to at most hefty humanoids. Created by: Umi. Reproduction: Sexual. Limited. Priority, none. Meshee can only reproduce with other members of their own Race, but Meserkarl can reproduce with other Races. Though they only produce members of the other parent's Race, the children are known to inherit a bit of the Meserkarl's great vitality.

Daemoi: A bat winged humanoid Race, known for having decent agility. They are slightly shorter than Humans, but otherwise look rather similar. Their wings are always black or dark brown. Their hair is most often black, but other dark colors occur. Evolution: Starting at level forty they can evolve into Daemouze. Their wings become larger and more complex, allowing greater flexibility. Created by: Vandor. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority moderate. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are common. When reproducing with Anglei, they always create a special hybrid Race called Nelpheim.

Prisma: Humanoids with crystalline bodies. They are six feet tall on average. They come in a wide range of colors, generally matching the color and pattern of existing gemstones. Evolution: Special. Starting at level seventy seven they can evolve into Tresada by consuming valuable metals. They take on the properties of the metal they eat on top of their innately crystalline bodies. Created by: Yerris. Reproduction: Sexual. Priority high. When reproducing with other Races, hybrids are exceptionally rare, such hybrids tend to mostly have the form of the other Parent's Race, but with small parts of their body matching the Prisma parent's crystalline body.

 

It's surprisingly exhausting trying to sit down and describe a bunch of races.

2