Chapter 55 – The Temple
144 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 people hid in the shadows of the shabby city. 

Most of the houses and buildings were single or double story mud houses and the beam of light shining into the sky was still a distance away, in the middle of the city. 

They had stolen some rags to wear as clothes, and now they looked like the many people in the city, wearing tattered clothes and looking impoverished. 

Ice Maiden helped Tony Tornado, while Gale helped Wolfman and Tempest helped Psycho Ken on their shoulders. Romy scouted ahead as he had to control Andre-D's body with his cock. 

As they followed the light beam, they realized that the direction they were headed was getting more and more crowded. 

Andre-D's body landed on the ground next to them and Romy reported what he saw using the cock's eyes.

"Up ahead is a temple of some sorts. The people here worship something inside. The beam originates from there" Romy said.

"Do we continue going there?" Ice Maiden asked

"We don't have any other plan. Perhaps there would be something there that would get us home" Gale said

The rest nodded, unable to think of another plan. 

In the meantime, Romy had time to think, and he was wondering why, of all his missing powers, was his cock the only power that was functioning. 

Everyone else had their powers negated as well.  

Did it affect all powers? Maybe it didn't affect physical changes to his body. 

For example, Gail, Tempest or Ice Maiden had powers that manipulated the elements. 

However, most of his powers were physical changes to his body. His cock was an alien symbiote, while his vectors and kagune and even his techno-organic powers were actually caused by extra organs placed in his body.

His chimera arm, his titan body, his wearable form and his gigant dial were enhancements placed or changed in his body. 

Was it because his cock was chopped off?

Romy had no answers to any of these questions. 

As they approached the temple, they watched as naked women were being taken in by priests dressed in black robes and brought into a deeper section of the temple. 

"We can't see from here" Tempest said

"Should we try to get in too?" Gale asked

"All of us?" Tony asked

"No.. they're only taking the women. We should go as a group" Tempest said

"Isn't it too dangerous?" Psycho Ken asked

"I'll have my cock with us. I think we should be able to escape in case of danger" Romy said

After more deliberation, they agreed with the plan. 

Romy, Andre-D, Ice Maiden, Gale and Tempest made their way to the front of the crowd. 

Another group of priests walked out and the 5 girls took off their tattered clothes to display their naked female bodies. 

The priests approached them and Romy noticed that the beings under the black robes might not be human!

They were brought deeper into the temple, and Romy was amazed that the place looked more like an alien laboratory than an ancient temple.

When they arrived at the deepest area, all of them were shocked

All around them were dead women, with their heads cut open and their brains missing!

The other priests that were already there were revealed to be illithids aka mind slayers!

Mind slayers were fearsome creatures who attached themselves to the heads of other humanoids, burrowing and taking over their bodies. Their octopus like heads control the host body and has telekinetic and telepathic powers. 

And right in the middle of the room was a Elder Brain pool, were the brains of the women were deposited.

The girls sprang into action and attacked. 

They were not going to let themselves be easy prey and be docile lambs led to slaughter. 

While the girls were trained, they were nevertheless powerless, and the illithids easily mind blasted them. 

Only Andre-D and monster cock managed to kill one illithid before being mind blasted. 

While all the other girls lay on the floor unconscious, Romy's mind was still conscious. 

Although he was in intense pain, his mind had actually been modified by the many things that altered his body. 

Not only had the fractured frog been embedded in his brain, his vectors were produced by an extra organ in his brain as well, and when his body reconfigured itself from the atomic bomb in the other dimension, they permanently bonded to his brain. 

Suddenly, his vectors shot out of his head, killing the illithid that was attacking him, slicing it to pieces!

The other illithids looked to him in amazement.

Romy felt his vectors and his techno organic body function again and immediately started attacking with his vectors and both his hands turned into guns and he started firing. 

The illithids created telekinetic shields, blocking Romy's shots and fired back. 

Romy ducked as he controlled Andre-D to attack as well using his cock to control her. 

With Romy's mind unhindered, the cock could freely move, unaffected by the illithid mind blasts. 

As the illithids found that their mind blasts had no effect, they suddenly used their telekinetic blasts, knocking Andre-D to the ground and holding her in place. 

Another telekinetic blast smashed her head to pieces. 

"Andre-D!" Romy yelled, attacking with his vectors again. 

This time, they were ready for him as their telekinetic shield was sufficient to block his vectors, even if they were invisible. 

He jumped out of the wall he was hiding behind, as telekinetic blasts blasted the wall apart. 

The next blast smashed Romy from behind, causing him to crash to the floor in pain. 

His whole back was injured as multiple vertebra were broken. His skin was flayed as the illithid moved in for the kill. 

Suddenly, Romy's body exploded!

A huge 18 meter tall fleshless female titan appeared in Romy's place and she swiped away two illithids who were too close. 

The temple ceiling was too short and as she moved, it started shaking

There was not enough room for everyone, and while Romy tried not to step on any of his teammates, he did smash a few more illithids as well as the female corpses. 

Telekinetic blasts shot holes in her body, making her scream in pain from being stabbed. 

As she tried to get up, her foot stomped into the Elder Brain pool, turning it into mush. 

The illithids screamed in pain as their brains were all linked together. 

Taking advantage of their distraction, Romy finished off the remaining illithids. 

After a minute of checking that there were no longer any more enemies, Romy's titan body started fading into mist as he exited the Titan's nape. 

He pulled Ice Maiden, Gale and Tempest to the side and lay them down to recover as he sent his cock to bring in Psycho Ken, Wolfman and Tony Tornado while the women recovered. 

As they recovered, they found that they had all recovered their powers!

"Those blasted monsters must have mentally turned off our powers to make us easy prey" Romy said

Wolfman turned into his werewolf form and his limbs started recovering immediately. However, Tony Tornado and Psycho Ken still remained injured. And all 3 of them still remained castrated. 

They explored the temple and found that the light came from another room which had a portal home. 

"Those bastards controlled the portal all along. This a trap for us!" Romy said. 

"So lets destroy the portal and go home" Gale said

"What's that you're holding?" Ice Maiden asked Tempest

"If I'm right, I think this is Dustcloud" she answered. 

"Good, then let's go home" Romy said, holding up Andre-D's headless body. 

6