Chapter 56 – Exiting the Portal
135 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The medical teams were attending to the heroes that had just exited the portal. 

Graymalkin was there, as was General Quest and Ultra Woman, who had taken over the leadership position from the now dead Mega Man. 

They had been inside for days and the Superhuman Force was deciding whether or not to send a rescue squad. 

Romy, Ice Maiden and Gale from the Super Force and Tempest from Wildstorm were S Ranked, while the others like Tony Tornado and Dustcloud were A Ranked, and Andrea-D, Wolfman, Psycho Ken from Super Force were B ranked. 

This was a powerful group, so sending another powerful group would weaken the country's forces, especially if they lose too. 

Fortunately, everything came out safely, except for Andrea-D

"Sorry. But she was deactivated, and her head was destroyed in a battle" Romy said, apologizing to General Quest and showing Andrea-D's headless body. 

"What's the matter?" another Andrea-D said as she arrived. 

"Andrea-D! You're fine?" Romy asked

"Sure. When my body got disconnected in the mission, my consciousness was transferred to a spare body" Andrea-D said emotionlessly. 

Romy sighed, realizing he had spent so much time saving a disposable body. 

Tempest opened a container and something gaseous came out of it. 

Suddenly, the dust and sand around the area started coalescing around the gaseous substance. 

It formed into a humanoid shape before finally shaping itself to a familiar body. 

"Dustcloud! How...?" Romy asked

"Dustcloud isn't like most of us, who were human and gained powers. She was a gas that gained consciousness and the ability to become human" Tempest explained. 

He looked around to see Tony Tornado, Wolfman and Psycho Ken receive treatment. 

While Wolfman had healed his own arms and legs when he could transform into his werewolf form, the other two were still crippled. 

And all 3 were castrated, and their cocks were lost in the other dimension.

It was unsure if they could regrow back their cocks, as there was no known super who had the power to help regenerate body parts. 

Perhaps they could get transplants from penis donors. 

Romy looked at his own cock that had reattached itself to his body. He missed Monster Cock. It was now a mere controllable organ, like a detachable limb to him, but it didn't have its own consciousness or personality, which he missed. 

There was so many times that Monster Cock saved his life as it could act independently. 

"Romy!" a familiar voice called

"Jennifer!" Romy said as they both embraced. 

Romy, Ice Maiden and Gale returned back to the Super Force headquarters for a debriefing. Psycho Ken and Wolfman were sent to the Super Force medical hospital. The Windstorm members Tempest, Tony Tornado and Dustcloud went their separate ways. 

Those that went on the mission explained what happened, about losing their powers and fighting the illithids. 

"Mind Slayers! Those are difficult opponents even with powers. It's a miracle you got out of there alive" General Quest said

"Not a miracle. Romy! With only his cock, he managed to get us to the temple with a fighting chance. After being injured further, his other powers started coming back. Without that happening, you wouldn't see us again" Ice Maiden said

"Well, somehow we need to make strategies and take precautions so as to never have this happen again" Ultra Woman said. 

They have faced all sorts of monsters, but having developed great teamwork, they've always managed to come through. Furthermore, with Mega Man and Ultra Woman, they always had enough firepower to force their way to victory. 

But with Mega Man dead, they had been weakened. With Monster King (Romy) however, they regained back their fighting strength. 

However, losing their powers was something they had never faced before. 

If this happened again, they would be in deep trouble, even Ultra Woman. 

Furthermore, they had to decide what to do for their neutered team mates Wolfman and Psycho Ken. 

A man's cock was an important part of themselves, and was part of their male identity. 

Wolfman had a girlfriend, and Psycho Ken was married. 

Neither of them were transgender or gay, so suggesting a sex change or something like that was out of the picture. 

Usually, if one of their members were injured, like if they lost an arm, the Super Force had a robotics division that could create artificial limbs for them so that they could still remain active heroes, or they could retire but with artificial limbs. 

But what were they going to do for them, create artificial cocks? Even if the cocks could attach to their uretra to pee, and even if they could attach it to their nerves to give them feelings from the artificial cocks, would anyone want to fuck an artificial cock?

Although it was brought up in the meeting, they didn't have an answer, so they left it unconcluded and ended the meeting. 

Romy returned to his room in the building with Jennifer and had an all night sex session. 

As Romy and the others who took part of the mission was given a week off, Jennifer took on missions with the other members during the day. 

In the meantime, both Ice Maiden and Gale were regular members to Romy's bed while Jennifer was out. 

It wasn't as if Jennifer didn't know about Romy's dalliances with the other members of Super Force like Ultra Woman and Graymalkin, but after her affair with Mega Man, she felt she owed it to Romy to let him have his fun with the other women. 

It's just now that Gale and Ice Maiden joined his harem, he practically was sleeping with all the Super Force S Class members. 

And just the other day, as Tempest dropped by to pay a visit to thank Romy for saving her team, she stayed to convey her "gratitude" privately as well, making him the biggest player among the superhuman community.

Both Gale and Tempest seemed to grow close, even though they seemed to hate each other and were rivals before their mission. Now they tag teamed Romy in threesomes, enjoying his body as he shapeshifted his body parts to take them both on at the same time. 

Not only could his cock change size and shape, his now controllable chimera body could change shape and size as well. 

6