Chapter 58 – Nagoya
144 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy was teleported with Jennifer by Graymalkin right outside the wall of Nagoya. 

On top of the walls, huge flames were fired into the air from specially designed flame throwers, burning any spores that were blown over the wall. 

Graymalkin was dressed completely in a bio-hazard suit, unlike Romy and Jennifer, who were dressed in their usual costumes

While Jennifer was dressed in a white flowing dress, Romy was a usual, naked and his cock was flattened and tucked under his leg, his kagune had flattened his breasts and gave him a masculine shape.

He could actually change the shape of his body using his chimera powers, making him look completely male, but using his kagune, his body had the red kagune parts covering his chest, shoulder and arms, making it look like he was wearing a suit, rather than look naked. 

They were both betting on their bodies being able to fight the spores, rather than try to stop it with bio-hazard suits. 

Shiori, the female Japanese agent Romy met before was dressed in a biohazard suit, meeting them as they appeared and guided them to the sealed metal door on the wall

"On behalf of the Japanese Government, we would like to thank you again for your assistance" she bowed. 

"What happened to General Matsuda?" Graymalkin asked

"All top personal in the government have been quarantined in an underground bunker, in case this plague spreads. We on behalf of the Japanese people, pray for your success" she said

Romy and Jennifer bowed back. There was nothing more to say

Their task was to rescue the Girl Power Force, and somehow stop this plague. 

"How in the world are we going to stop the plague?" Romy thought to himself. 

They weren't given any instructions, and were hoping he would be able to end this plague like he stopped the creation of coin alien beings or fractured beings.

Both Romy and Jennifer shot into the air using the own power of their Gigant dials, his under his navel and hers on her arm.

As they approached the center of the city, they saw that there were people walking around.

"Look! There are civilians around" Jennifer said, pointing at several men on the ground.

They both landed on the street to see if they could ask the men what was going on. 

Suddenly, they turned towards Jennifer ran towards her as their bodies suddenly started bloating up.

Like an automatic reflex, the kagune's holding Romy's breasts sprung open, ready for battle behind his back, while simultaneously revealing his naked female form. His cock grew as well, and expanded to form 6 claws. 

Purple hexagon branches of sin circled Romy's body and both arms turned into techno organic rifles. Invisible vectors floated in the air behind his head.

Jennifer floated into the air while her vectors floated invisibly like Romy's and her hair expanded, turning into weapons themselves.

Not only was Jennifer gorgeous, Romy revealing his naked female form caused the libidos to go berserk and charge at them.

 "They're all libidos" Romy said, referring to the grotesquely shaped men who were starting to resemble fleshy blobs on the ground. 

"So what should we do? Restrain them or fly away? We don't really need to engage them" Jennifer said

"Let's see how durable they are" Romy said, wanting to test their battle capabilities against these libidos

"No mercy. Even the IDF shoot to kill these libidos without warning" Romy reminded her. 

"I know" Jennifer replied as multiple libidos charged at them, all looking like blob shaped monsters. 

They were all former male humans, who have transformed due to their lust for Jennifer and Romy. 

"Let me" Jennifer said as she levitated forwards

Romy watched as her vectors smashed around 7 libidos to bits without any issues. 

"See? I told you I can handle this" Jennifer said. 

Romy looked at her and the splattered libidos and sighed

"Alright then. Remember, we are here to search for the Girl Power Squad, and find a way to destroy the Androgynous monsters. So don't let your guard down" Romy said

"It's a large city. How are we going to find the Girl Power Squad?" Jennifer asked

Romy looked up and in the distance, he saw half collapsed buildings

"We follow the trail of destruction" Romy said, pointing in the direction they should go to.

Flying just above the buildings, they flew towards the area with the most destroyed buildings, and found that the ground was rumbling, shaking the buildings around them. 

As they got closer to the epicenter of the tremors, they were shocked at what they saw. 

Hiding behind several tall buildings, were two gigantic beings, and they looked to be fucking!

One was Papico, in her enlarged form at around 20 meters. The Gigant dial gave her the ability to grow anywhere from 5 meters to 240 meters, but she was this height probably to fight the libidos on ground level. 

She was moaning and groaning as she was fucking a 15 meter tall skinless titan who had a 3 meter erect cock!

"That's... Mikasa!" Romy looked in amazement at the Attack Titan.

Mikasa was a female, but her titan was a male with a sizeable erection proportionate with the Titan body. She was the opposite of Romy who was a male but transformed to the Female Titan. 

 None of the libidos or the Androgynous seemed to be bothering the two giants as they were left alone to passionately fuck. 

It seemed that a white silky substance seemed to be forming around their bodies, but in gigantic form, it seemed not to have formed yet as there was much more surface area to cover. 

"I... I think they're infected by the spores!" Jennifer said as they both knew that those infected would pair up and transform inside a cocoon into a joint Androgynous. 

And a huge gigantic Androgynous would be a catastrophe that they probably would not be able to defeat!

"We have to separate them... now!" Romy yelled as they both turned their dials 

6