Chapter 59 – Rescue of the Giants
131 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Jennifer and Romy turned their dials and enlarged to 20m, the same size as Papico. 

Jennifer held Papico down as Romy tried to separate Mikasa from her, but Romy found out that Mikasa was much stronger than him. 

This surprised Romy as his gigant strength plus his zombie strength enhancement was still overpowered by a titan at similar heights. 

Apparently, at the same or similar heights, a titan was much stronger than a Gigant! However the gigant allowed Papico, Romy and Jennifer to enlarge up to 240m, so they have a higher strength limit. 

However, Romy didn't want them to enlarge too much as the street was narrow and they would destroy more buildings and attract more attention to the area. 

Romy turned his dial and shrunk back to his normal size and walked off to a short distance before exploding!

Suddenly in his Female Titan form, he rushed towards Mikasa and grabbed her waist. 

Using his full strength, Mikasa's Attack Titan was pulled out as her 3 meter long skinless dick was yanked out of Papico's giant pussy. 

Mikasa screamed in anger as she tried to turn around and face Romy. 

At the same time, Papico started struggling to rejoin with Mikasa, but fortunately at giant sizes Jennifer's zombie strength easily overpowered Papico's strength, the way a zombie would overpower a normal human female. 

But Papico was struggling so much it looked like she would hurt herself. 

Suddenly, Romy's monster cock attached itself to Jennifer and entered Papico!

This seemed to pacify her as she stopped resisting and started fucking Jennifer and moaning again. 

Jennifer didn't feel anything as Romy was in full control of the cock, but she moved her hips as if she was wearing a dildo, rocking as Papico started kissing her. 

In the near distance, Mikasa had managed to turn around. She was an incredible hand to hand fighter and was able to move herself to face Romy. 

Her 3 meter long cock entered Romy's Female Titan pussy and she started ramming it into Romy. 

"Fuck!" Romy thought, getting fucked by Mikasa, yet fucking Papico at the same time. 

In their titan forms, Romy was stronger as he had zombie strength enhancement, but Mikasa seemed to be able to maneuver her hips to keep fucking him, no matter how much he resisted. 

"Mikasa! Stop! I don't want to hurt you!" Romy said as his larger kagune spread out from his back

To his surprise, she suddenly stopped moving her hips, even though her cock was still inside Romy

"R.....Romy?" she suddenly said, recognizing Romy

"Mikasa... you're back!" Romy said

"Help me" she said as her body suddenly started smoking

She had deactivated her Attack Titan form and her body was disintigrating

Romy did the same and immediately exited his Female Titan body from the nape, quickly running to Mikasa and helping her out of her titan.

"Help... I can't... control..." she said, looking dazed and lustful at the same time, grabbing at Romy's groin looking for his cock. 

But his cock was busy fucking Papico. 

"She's insatiable. What do I do? She's infected" Romy thought, not sure about what to do

But as he looked at Papico, he realized that while Mikasa fucked him, she was snapped out of her stupor, his cock inside Papico only seemed to pacify her and made her docile. 

Either way, it was better than a sex crazed person. Was it because they had sex, or was it because they had sex with him in particular?

When Mikasa was fucking Papico, they were both in a crazed state. But when Mikasa fucked him and when his cock fucked Papico, it seemed different. 

"Maybe.... it's my body?" Romy thought.

Mikasa looked like she was about to break loose again after the effects of fucking Romy were wearing off and Romy decided to take desperate measures.

He opened his pussy wide open and the next thing he did shocked Jennifer, who was still busy moving her hips using Romy's cock

Romy stuffed Mikasa's head into his pussy!

"What are you doing?" Jennifer yelled

"I can't get her whole body in by force, but I can get her head in to hopefully sober her up" Romy said

"Mmmmph" Mikasa suddenly said from inside Romy

"Have you sobered up yet? If so, climb into me" Romy said, unsure if Mikasa understood him

But to his relief, she started pushing her arms into him, climbing into his body!

They had merged before, so she was familiar with how to get into Romy's body. 

Within moments, Mikasa was wearing Romy like a skin suit, but made his body look more muscular and manly, only without his cock. 

"I think I can take over now. Help me turn her dial to normal" Romy said, walking over to her as his cock detached from Jennifer's groin and shrunk back, reattaching to his own body. 

Jennifer turned Papico's dial and shrunk her back to normal size. But as she did, her eyes started looking wild as if she would lose control again. 

Romy turned his dial and grew a little to become 2.5 meters tall and shoved Papico's head into his pussy underneath his balls

To Jennifer's surprise, two hands came out of his pussy and helped pull Papico into him. 

At the meantime, it seemed Papico seemingly regained control and seemed to willingly crawl into Romy's body with the help of Mikasa who was already inside

"Are you ok? Can you hold 2 people inside you?" Jennifer asked the now larger Romy. 

"I think so. But it's a tight fit" he said as Papico and Mikasa were skin to skin inside him, Papico in front and Mikasa behind her. 

Romy communicated with both of the girls inside him and he found that they seemed to be alright

"Well if you are fine, I think we should continue with the mission" Jennifer said

Romy nodded and they both continued searching around. 

Romy now had a plan, but was it feasible to stuff all the Girl Power Squad inside his pussy? 

"I suppose if I keep growing 1/2 a meter or so.. I could fit everyone inside me" Romy said

 

 

6