Chapter 61 – A Desperate Situation
125 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy checked the condition inside himself.

Now at over 4 1/2 meters tall, the inside of him included Mikasa, Papico, Reika, Aiko and Shiro, all naked and squeezed tightly together.

But somehow, it didn't seem uncomfortable at all and extremely pleasurable.

Several large bits of bloodied flesh dropped out of his pussy as his body removed the conjoined parts that were stuck inside Reika and Aika's pussies and bits stuck to Reika's breasts.

While Romy practically had all their powers, his abilities were amplified by the originals within him.

He watched the stalemate between Jennifer and the Androgynous that contained Kaede.

Jennifer couldn't hurt the Androgynous which recovered from all wounds instantaneously while Jennifer herself healed from her wounds at a similar rate

"Let me try" Romy said as he took over from Jennifer

In his form joined with the other girls, his body was completely masculine and as he grew to 5 meters to fir Kaede, he looked highly intimidating

His cock sprouted claws and his kagune stuck out. His arms formed into claws too as he intended to fight in a melee battle to see if he could forcibly extract Kaede from that thing. 

They both attacked each other like savage beasts, with claws flying everywhere and flesh rendered apart.

The Androgynous thing was soft and malleable, and jumped onto Romy, intending to swallow him up with its body.

"Romy!" Jennifer yelled 

"Stay away!" Romy replied as his body became engulfed by the flesh of the creature

It was a strange sight as the large egg shaped being now had 6 arms and legs sticking out of it, with Romy's large cock appearing here and there, from the top and the bottom, appearing and disappearing together with his arms and legs. 

Jennifer looked worried as the battle continued destroying buildings all around. 

Suddenly, Romy's legs and bottom half came out on the top of the egg-like being, his butt and cock in the air as his legs started kicking the creature in the the face that belonged to the man inside the creature

Then Romy's cock smacked Kaede's emotionless face and was shoved into her mouth. 

She didn't fight it, but she didn't accept it either as his cock poked her face. 

Suddenly, his hips moved upwards and his cock went above Kaede's head when his pussy became revealed under his balls.

With a smooth motion, his pussy opened and two hands grabbed Kaede's face as Romy's pussy latched onto her face!

Little by little, Kaede's face was pulled into Romy's pussy as the Androgynous claws started clawing at Romy's body. 

But Romy himself was still attacking with his kagunes, his cock and his claws. 

The conjoined bodies rolled around like pythons making love, Jennifer couldn't tell whose limbs were whose. 

Suddenly, the face of the man looked angry and started screaming. 

As it did so, it attracted more Androgynous creatures towards them. 

"Shit!" Jennifer said as she took to the sky to protect the area around Romy and the Androgynous he was fighting

It was then that suddenly the Androgynous monster started falling apart as Kaede's head that was inside Romy's pussy was suddenly revealed to be still attached to her complete body as the male part started melting off her like hot wax!

It had stopped resisting by now and Romy looked like he was sitting on Kaede's naked body as the rest of the Androgynous monster melted away from her. 

More hands came out of Romy's pussy and pulled Kaede straight into him. 

"We got to go" Jennifer said as she ran to Romy

"I'm done" Romy said, zipping up his pussy as Kaede was safely inside him. 

They both flew into the air, escaping the hundreds of Androgynous monsters that came running at them. 

"What now?" Jennifer asked

"I think only Rize is still missing. We have to search for her" Romy said

"No need. Look over there!" Jennifer said

Now that they were flying, with hundreds of Androgynous chasing after them, they could see on the rooftops, Rize chasing after them using her kagunes

"Are you infected?" Romy asked, as she approached

"No... not yet. My ghoul physiology is different from humans. I can't get infected but I am affected by the horniness it produces. Do you have a cure?" Rize asked

"I think so. You need to get inside of me" Romy said

"Then quickly. I can't hold on much longer" Rize said as she inserted a hand into her own pussy and pulled out what looked like a long worm

"What the hell is that?" Jennifer asked as Rize threw it away and pulled another one from her mouth.

"It's the parasite that the males shoot into you. I had to pull out several of these from my mouth and... elsewhere" Rize said

"Why do you have so many?" Romy asked

"Don't ask... I was... out of control... so many men..." Rize said as Romy opened his pussy for her to enter and grew another 1/2 meter tall

He could clearly sense that she didn't want to talk about it, so he left it unsaid. 

"Now what? We have all the Girl Power Squad members. But how do we stop this? You can't stuff everyone into your pussy" Jennifer asked

"I don't know" Romy said as they both fled, chased by hundreds of Androgynous.

After a few minutes of flying, avoiding the attacks of the many Androgynous from all directions, they suddenly stopped.

They were surrounded from all sides by literally thousands of Androgynous 

"Shit. We have no choice but to fight" Romy said as his cock sprouted claws, his kagune, branches of sin and vectors spread out. His arms became blades using his chimera abilities and hit fingers became techno organic guns.

"Romy.. I.." Jennifer said as she looked flushed

Suddenly, she fainted and dropped from the sky

"Jennifer!" Romy yelled as she fell and became engulfed by the mass of Androgynous monsters under them.

"Fuck!" Romy said as he dove into them with all his weapons blazing

What seemed like hours that was only a few moments, Romy sliced his way through the many egg shaped monsters before discovering that he couldn't find Jennifer!

She was swallowed by one of the many Androgynous monsters!

Desperately, he struck out at all of them, his powers magnified by the girls inside him

But he couldn't find a trace of her as the thousands of Androgynous pounced on him...

6