Chapter 62 – The Final Solution
122 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No no no no no! Jennifer!" Romy yelled frantically tearing his way through the many Androgynous creatures

Knowing that like himself, Jennifer's zombie constitution could recover from even a nuclear explosion, he hoped to tear apart as many of these monsters as possible and hoped she regenerated faster than the monsters did so that he could isolate and recover her body. 

But no matter how much his kagune, his branch of sin, his vectors, his cock or any of his other weapons shredded the monsters, there were thousands of them, and they had their own claws and tentacles that fought back and blocked his attacks. 

No doubt his weapons were much more powerful now, with the originals inside his body enhancing him, but there was an endless mass of Androgynous attacking him, making him feel like a leaf in a turbulent storm.

"No! I must deal more damage!" he said as he turned his dial under his belly button. 

His body grew into enormous proportions, not caring about the buildings around him, up to his maximum height of 240 meters, as tall as the tallest buildings in Nagoya. 

Without a care, he stomped onto the Androgynous monsters below him, like an adult stomping on grapes, smashing everything into mush below him. 

His now enlarged kagune, cock, branches of sin, vectors etc also grew accordingly and the radius of 5 km around him were all destroyed in his rage. 

As he paused for a breather, he looked below and saw all the many Androgynous starting to regenerate and reform back into their egg shaped beings. 

Just then, he saw one mass of flesh recovering faster than all the rest.

He paused for a while to watch, as a female torso formed with breasts. 

This would be unusual for an Androgynous as all of them no longer had sexes and only had an egg body with 4 arms and legs, and their male and female faces. 

But here was a female torso starting to regrow. But just at that moment, more flesh started growing over the breasts while the female body was growing.

"No!" Romy said, using his vectors to scrape off the flesh forming over the female form. 

Romy continually shaved off flesh that didn't look like they belonged to the female body as a head started to regrow. 

The girls inside his body controlled his weapons that they were familiar with, as Kaede controlled the vectors, Shiro controlled the Branches of sin, Rize controlled the kagune and Aiko controlled his fists that had changed into blades to defend against another tsunami of egg shaped monsters who were charging at him. 

Just as Romy saw the face started forming, he immediately recognized Jennifer, confirming his thoughts and shoved her head first into his pussy. 

Mikasa, who wasn't controlling any of his weapons, helped pull the reforming Jennifer into his body as he zipped his pussy shut. 

Suddenly, from a distance, he saw 3 rockets heading towards the city center, coming from inland Japan!

"Those... those are nukes!" Papico screamed from inside him. 

"Nukes! Those bastards!" Romy yelled in alarm. 

Although he and Jennifer had survived a previous nuclear bomb in another dimension, both he and Jennifer were rendered to dust before they recovered and it even changed his DNA. 

But inside his body was not only Jennifer, but also Kaede, Shiro, Aiko, Mikasa, Rize, Papico and Reika. He had no doubt that they would not survive this if his body is disintegrated again. 

He ignored the Androgynous and started running as he turned the dial under his navel and flew into the air in the opposite direction, towards the sea. 

Kagune wings sprouted from his back and flapped, forcing him to fly faster as the nukes got closer. 

He turned to look and saw that the nukes were only seconds away from detonating at ground zero, and he knew he wouldn't be able to escape the blast. 

Romy's body exploded in mid air, turning into the female Titan, but now much larger than even his biggest Gigant form. The joint Gigant and Titan transformation enlarged him to over 2000 meters tall and his kagune sprouted out of his back, together with a large tail and spider legs that all wrapped his huge body in a gigantic ball of kagune around him. 

All around the ball, purple hexagons and a layer of blood wrapped around it as did invisible vectors. 

The 3 nukes exploded in their full fury one by one as nuclear fire burned the city to nothingness. 

The shockwave and fire blast expanded out at supersonic speeds, catching Romy in the blast as the vectors and branches of sin, as well as the ball of kagune was smashed apart as a large mass of flesh fell into the sea.

As the kagune ball fell apart, inside it was a huge female titan, curled up in a ball as bones covered her whole body like a huge Armor Titan that had its flesh forming a protective barrier as he used techno organic flesh shaped by his chimera abilities. 

The fire storm passed over the water, boiling all the creatures inside the water, including the enhanced female titan. 

Minutes later, a gigantic humanoid shaped flesh floated to the surface of the sea face down in the water as the body started smoking, disintegrating both from the nuclear explosion as well as the deactivation of the titan.

One arm and both legs had been broken off in the blast and the titan no longer even had a recognizable face.

From the nape of the neck, a huge 240 m tall female giant with a huge cock crawled out and lay on top of the 2000m long disintegrating Titan body.

Romy looked at the far shore and could see that it still wasn't safe for the girls within him due to the nuclear radiation. He could survive it, but they couldn't

 His cock flattened and covered his zipped up pussy as he turned his dial, shrinking to just under 6 meters, barely enough to comfortably fir the 8 girls in his body.

He jumped into the water and started swimming deeper into the ocean,

He wasn't certain if it was intentional that he was nuked together with the rest of the city, so he decided to escape first and ask questions later.

He also swam rather than flew to prevent detection as his kagune tail sprouted from his back as well as wings that were used as propellers as he swam away.

6