Chapter 63 – Mission Accomplished
127 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being flung away by the blast of the nuclear explosion, Romy was disoriented and uncertain where he was as he swam further away from land. 

Romy swam in the Ise Bay, right down the China Peninsula on his left, not stopping as he wasn't certain which are was cordoned off, and which area was libido and Androgynous free. 

Rather than flying, he swam to stay under the radar and with his enhanced strength and size, together with using his kagune as propellers, he found himself heading towards a small island.

He reached landfall on a beautiful 8km long beach as he lay on the sand facing up, exhausted by the ordeal

He unzipped his pussy and let the girls come out one by one.

Before this, whenever he used this ability, he would orgasm due to the movement of the women within him. 

This time, with 8 girls all squirming and moving within him to get out, his eyes rolled back in his head as his huge cock sprayed in the air like a fountain.

As the girls came out, they were all shiny and wet with his vaginal juices and were coated with a fountain of cum as soon as they came out. 

But it seemed like the girls were also in the throes of their own orgasms as they exited and started having an orgy among themselves and with Romy. 

Even Papico, who was a porn star and a sex addict, had never experienced such sensations before, she greedily jumped onto Romy's still cumming cock and rode him hard. 

It took over 2 hours before they all lay on the beach next to each other, covered in each other's bodily fluids.

As the waves lapped at their feet, Romy slowly sat up. 

"Where... where are we?" he asked, seeing that there were plenty of houses just next to the long beach. 

"I think this is Shino Island. I've been here before on holiday" Reika said as she looked around them. 

"Me too, on a .... uh.... photoshoot. Usually, the island was inhabited, but it only has a small population. But it looks abandoned" Papico added

"Perhaps they evacuated the place" Romy said as he looked at the girls who had been assimilated into Androgynous or into the cocoons.

By now, Jennifer had completely recovered, and Reika and Aiko had their restored bodies completely intact. He knew because he explored every part of their naked bodies to be sure. 

"Now what do we do?" Shiro asked

"I think those that can fly, should fly to Tokyo and report our condition and position" Kaede said

"No need. Just wait here for about an hour" Reika said and kissed Romy passionately one more time

"Bye!" she smiled as her body started being teleported away

Lights seem to cut her body, from the top of her head downwards as inch by inch, like a reverse 3D printer, her body disappeared. 

As each inch disappeared, you could see the insides of her body, from her brain to her internal organ as she teleported away. 

The Girl Power Force of course is used to this, and Romy and Jennifer had seen this before when they were attacked by several Gantz teams a while ago when they first got their powers. 

"Since she's getting help, lets go find something to eat" Romy said as they all walked to the abandoned houses. 

--

20 minutes later, Graymalkin appeared as she teleported to the beach. 

She looked around and saw Romy, Jennifer and the rest of the Girl Power Team seated outdoors on a large table, as they all served themselves ramen from a large pot. 

They were dressed randomly in clothes that they found in the houses. 

"Graymalkin!" Romy said as they embraced

"Glad to see you made it" Graymalkin answered

"Those bastards sent a nuke" Jennifer complained

"Not them... The North Koreans were the ones who nuked Nagoya" Graymalkin said

"What?" Romy was surprised

"Yes.. It's all over the news. The Japanese Government were outraged, but the North Koreans boasted that they saved the world from the monster plague, as well as demonstrated their nuclear capabilities" Graymalkin explained

Romy wasn't convinced nor were the members of the Girl Power Squad, but they kept their mouths shut as they gave each other a look.

They were teleported back to Tokyo, went through medical checks and radiation checks and a debriefing

They found out that Nagoya had been completely obliterated, but Romy expected that since they had no cure for the plague.

Actually, Romy did, but stuffing everyone into his pussy that was and ever will be infected wasn't a realistic option. 

According to the Japanese scientists, all traces of the plague was gone, but the walled area around the destroyed city would remain for a few years for observation and to monitor the radiation levels there.

They were greeted by the Prime Minister of Japan again, and were given honors and recognition for their services in rescuing the Girl Power Squad. 

By now, all these were meaningless to Romy, but he gracefully accepted the medal in front of hundreds of photographers. 

Finally, Romy said his goodbyes to the 7 members of the Girl Power Squad and he was teleported back to the States with Graymalkin and Jennifer.

--

Mediman put Romy and Jennifer through a thorough round of their own tests to check for any abnormalities

Through the debriefing, Mediman determined that while Romy was unaffected by the plague, Jennifer actually succumbed to it even though they both had zombie regenerative abilities.

And as Romy informed them, among the Girl Power Squad, only Rize was the one unaffected by it too.

Mediman speculated that while Kaede, Shiro, Aiko and Mikasa were altered humans, and Papico and Reika had alien enhancements, Rize was actually a separate species from human. She was a ghoul. 

Similarly, Jennifer was an altered human with her zombie blood, diclonus and fractured frog enhancements. Romy however, had all their enhancements and more, he also had Rize's female body which gave him a ghoul body! Furthermore, his penis was a completely alien being, which again made him not human. 

When the nuclear bomb deconstructed him in the other dimension, when his body regenerated again, all the different DNA completely changed him. He was no longer human at all. This was what probably saved him from the plague. 

While the revelations were shocking, it really didn't faze Romy at all. He was so altered, he didn't really care anymore. 

After the long and exhausting tests and debriefing, he jumped onto his bed and closed his eyes, facing the ceiling.

Before long, he snoozed off into a deep slumber.  

Jennifer went home to check up on her family after the mission, and he decided to stay alone tonight. 

Right at that moment, he felt someone staring at him. 

It was unmistakably familiar, but he couldn't figure out who it was. 

He opened his eyes and saw his cock staring back at him with it's large eyes. 

"Monster cock!" Romy said

"I'm baaack!" the cock said with a gigantic smile on its "face"

7