Chapter 64 – The Changing Tides
132 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the return of Monster cock, Romy's lovers Jennifer, Amanda Graymalkin, Ultra Woman, Gale etc really noticed the difference in terms of energy and eagerness from Romy.

Their symbiosis made Romy more horny, and his monster cock was more than willing to perform to expectations as it never felt tired. 

It was so obvious that the many different girls no longer bothered hiding behind each others back, and there was no room for jealousy either, since Romy and his monster cock could satisfy them, even all at once!

Of course this created friction and jealousy with the other male members of Super Force, but they were more or less used to it. Before this, it was Mega Man who was always trying to monopolize the pretty females (although he never succeeded in bedding them besides Jennifer). 

This actually built more trust between Romy and his lovers, letting them cooperate better and it promoted better teamwork among the ladies. 

And so, portal cleanup became easier and more coordinated, with Romy and his lovers finishing up the many portals easier, and giving them more peaceful days of having their sexual romps

But while Romy and the Super Force thought that by handling the portals conveniently and easily, they didn't expect that another problem was starting to brew. 

Firstly, in Japan, footage of the nuclear explosion in Nagoya was shown and in the background, a large skinless female looking humanoid, larger than any building, could be seen fleeing the scene. 

Of course the humanoid was getting the blame for the nuclear disaster, and surprisingly the Japanese government didn't deny it, nor put the blame on North Korea, which was what they told Romy!

Furthermore, as the many portals of the world had been successfully closed by the superhumans, besides closing the portals, many weapons and objects were also claimed and studied by the many militaries around the world. 

Using them, they created their own ultra futuristic weapons. 

The militaries started demonstrating their modern photon guns, lazer swords and force fields, and were successfully closing portals on their own. 

The more they succeeded, the more they boasted about this and the politicians started politicizing the fact and turned the public against the super humans. 

In America, a new up and coming politician Greta Hansen galvanized the backlash against the superhumans.

"How can these unelected, unsupervised people run wild with their super powers and run riot, destroying our cities and killing our people?" she yelled into the mike in her public appearance

The images of the nuclear explosion in Nagoya was shown in the screen behind her while she spoke, as well as old footage of Romy and Jennifer eating the kaiju in the Philippines from a year ago.

Furthermore, there were clips of Mega Man slamming through walls and rooftops causing untold damages, as well as other clips of mass destruction when fighting the aliens.

"They may say these are our saviors. What savior if all you love are killed and destroyed? Our military now have the capabilities to handle the portals. We no longer need them

We need forces answerable to the people. So we must abolish all the superhumans!" she yelled to the loud cheers of the crowd.

Romy sat stunned on his couch seeing mostly clips of him in her speech. He had a very bad feeling about this.

Jennifer sat on the floor between his legs, turning her head to watch the speech while sucking him, and her mouth was open in shock too.

Over the following weeks, the protests grew larger and larger, louder and louder until the President publicly promised to change the law to curb the superhumans.

Greta Hansen surprisingly didn't run for US office, rather she ran for the position of Governor General of the United Nations, and although she was a young upstart, surprisingly, she won!

Bowing to public protests, one by one, governments around the world started shutting down their superhuman programs. 

--

An emergency meeting was held by the Super Force, led by the current leader Ultra Woman. 

The S Ranked members gathered together with all their other members, including their lowest ranked members.

Ultra Woman stood in front of the room looking grim.

"Quiet! Quiet everyone. As you may have heard, General Quest has been removed from office. I have not been able to contact him and there are rumors that he might have been arrested" Ultra Woman started

"Arrested? For what?" one of the lower ranked members Beamer asked.

Beamer, together with the other S Team members Blob, Icicle, Bomb, Rollerfighter and Street Hawker were happily absorbed into the Super Force after being recommended by Romy, as well as their commendable performance in the alien attack of LA.  

"I don't know. Those are the rumors. Graymalkin is away investigating his disappearance. However, I would like to discuss the potential banning of the Super Force.

I am not saying this is certain, but as the most visible superhuman team, and the officially sponsored superhuman team, everything we do will revealed in the open.

Other more private teams like Wildstorm, Wolfpack and Pantheon have already been dissolved and their members gone into hiding.

As for us..." Ultra Woman said just as she was interrupted

"See! A gathering of criminals" Greta Hansen said as she barged into the conference room with a team of paramilitary forces with photon guns, followed by a throng of journalists and photographers.

"What is going on here? This is a private meeting" Ultra Woman said

"Sure, aren't all criminal meetings private?" Greta grinned as she stood in front of Ultra Woman challengingly, pitting her breasts against Ultra Woman's amazonian breasts. 

"You are all under arrest for endangering civilian lives and damaging private property" she continued ad the forces started cuffing the Super Force members with photon handcuffs.

These photon handcuffs had the ability to deactivate most super powers and turn their captives docile and obedient. 

Graymalkin had commented before that they seemed to be too perfectly suited to capture superhumans, as if they were designed to do so, rather than just random technology taken from a portal. 

"Don't resist! Don't make things worse! We will sort this out in court!" Ultra Woman yelled just as some members were about to resist.

One by one, they were meekly cuffed and marched out in front of the journalists like criminals and were shocked to see thousands on the street outside their headquarters jeering and spitting on them.

Romy was powerless as he was forcefully pulled outside, with his arms painfully placed behind his back as the military officer pulled his arm upwards painfully injuring his shoulders. 

Spittle rained on his face and a brick actually was thrown on him, hitting him in the temple, causing his face to bleed. But his powers had been deactivated and he could do nothing but bleed helplessly. 

5