Chapter 65 – Execution!
120 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike what any of them expected, their day in court was so blatantly biased that many of the S Rankers were too shocked to respond. 

One by one, the S rankers Ultra Woman, Amanda Graymalkin, Ice Maiden, Rune, Nega Force, Lightwave, Gale, Technomancer, Magnatron, and Immortal Girl (Jennifer) were sentenced to 10 years each for simply being S Rankers in Super Force!

But Romy got the worst of them all. The prosecution showed that many of the videos of destruction had him in it, the destruction of Nagoya, the eating of the kaiju, the destruction of several buildings as he fought Mega Man etc. 

It became so ridiculous that even the "earthquake" that destroyed Osaka, when he originally got his powers, were also blamed on him!

In fact, while he was on the stand, he saw Greta Hansen smiling slyly as testimony after testimony buried him in worse and worse "crimes". 

He was surprised at many of the ridiculous charges. Even if he was guilty, since when does the courts in the USA have jurisdiction over "crimes" that happened in Japan and in the Philippines?

And it was clear from the videos that it was Mega Man that was slamming through buildings and destroying them without a care, not Romy who was being attacked, but Romy was charged with the destruction anyway. 

To his shock, he was given the death sentence!

The judges looked embarrassed to give their judgements, and it seemed like they were reading their decisions out of the same script as all their judgement had the same style and phrases, as if they were all written by the same person.

This court decision actually even shocked the press, but they were forced to endorse it with blatantly obvious biased reporting and praise and the execution would be held publicly!

Romy didn't even have time to see any of his lovers, who were all in prison, nor his family who had all been fired from their jobs and expelled school by simply being related to him. 

Romy wanted to revolt, but the photon cuffs not only removed his powers, but kept him still like a doll, unable to resist nor move without instructions. 

He was trapped within his own mind, unable to move or talk without being ordered to. 

--

On the day of execution, Romy was brought onto a high stage in Washington DC, with the President of the United States, as well as the Director General of the UN Greta Hansen looking at him gleefully, on stage with him. 

Romy wondered what did he do to Greta Hansen that made her hate him so much. 

To Romy's surprise, there was a futuristic guillotine in the middle of the stage which had a photon blade attached to it. 

Romy looked at the strange contraption, a modern futuristic piece of equipment, but with an ancient and outdated function of cutting off a person's head. 

Romy was led to the contraption and led to lie on the table attached to the guillotine facing down. 

His head was placed into the contraption as his body was strapped to the table with photon restraints. 

Greta Hansen smiled and waved to the crowd as multiple photographers took her picture as she stood next to the guillotine with Romy's head right next to her. 

She gave a quick speech, but Romy caught none of that as he felt the seconds tick in his head. 

Then Greta walked to the contraption and pushed the large red button. 

"What! She's doing this herself???" Romy wondered as thousands of flashes of cameras flashed at him. 

The next thing he knew, the world was spinning as his head fell into a modern basket. 

Romy started losing consciousness, but even though he didn't breathe anymore, he could hear Greta's voice.

"Now that it's done, send the body to me. But chop off the penis. I don't need that dangling horsecock" 

--

--

--

-

Romy opened his eyes slowly. 

"What's going on?" he wondered as his head hurt from the lack of blood in his brain. 

His eyes started seeing clearer through the haze in his mind

"Tina?" he said in surprise, seeing the petite pretty lady more commonly known as the Blob who he had a brief dalliance with when he was in the S Team.

"Romy... you're awake!" she said

He tried to move, but found that he couldn't and remembered that he had been decapitated. 

It was then that a shocking thing happened

Monster cock suddenly expanded and bent to look at Romy. 

Romy realized what was so weird. His head was connected directly to Monster Cock!

He was now just a head on a cock!

"Monster cock! What's going on here?" Romy asked, still unable to move. 

"I'm called Goliath now Romy" his cock said as he extended a hand and held Tina's hand

"What... what's going on?" Romy asked, looking back and forth between Goliath and Tina

"We're a couple now Romy" Tina said as she kissed Goliath on his lips.

"Huh?" Romy still could not wrap his head around the idea.

"You must understand, you've been out for 2 years" Goliath said

"Two years?" Romy exclaimed

"Yes. Your head.. was drained of blood and kept in a vat of liquid nitrogen when they beheaded you. They feared you might regenerate from just your head. I was nearly put to the same fate, but they didn't know I was sentient and managed to escape" Goliath explained

"When they.. when they hunted everyone else down, I was cornered and suddenly Goliath appeared and rescued me" Tina said

"Who else did they hunt down?" Romy asked

"Everyone. Those that went into hiding. The S Rankers in Wildstorm, Wolfpack, Pantheon and the others. Anyone who would be a threat to her" Tina exclaimed

"Who are they you keep talking about? Who is this her that they serve?" Romy asked

"They are the minions that serve self proclaimed Empress of the World" Tina said as she walked to a nearby table and brought over a laptop

She opened and played for Romy a video

Romy's jaw dropped to the ground

4