Chapter 66 – Empress of the World
177 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy watched the video compilation of scenes that happened over the past 2 years.

The start of the video showed how Greta Hansen kept parading the superhumans that they caught in front of live audiences.

It wasn't only in the United States, but she captured and paraded superhumans in Europe, South America and Asia too.

In France, Captain Liberte tried to assassinate her and to the shock of the world, kagune burst out from behind her dress and impaled Captain Liberte and ripped him to bits in front of the live audience.

"That...is that my body?" Romy asked

"Wait, there's more" Goliath said

Greta flew into the belligerent North Korea who did now bow to her authority and personally destroyed Pyongyang with her vectors and branch of sin.

She transformed into a giant female titan and smashed the bunker the leader of North Korea hid in.

The 15 meter tall female titan removed all doubt, but instead of Romy's face, it looked like a skinless female face of Greta!

Moments later, she emerged from the nape of the female titan, naked for the world to see.

Romy was sure it was his body, there was even a dial under her belly button.

Greta's head was attached to a familiar looking female body with a metal collar!

The collar looked like a mechanical device that enabled Greta's head to attach to Romy's body. 

Romy couldn't imagine what sort of madwoman she was, to behead herself just to take over his body. 

But there was no doubt about it. Greta Hansen had attached her head to Romy's body and made herself the Empress of the World!

Romy was already the match of Mega Man, at that time the most powerful human on earth. With his body, Greta could do everything Romy could. 

And as the video continued playing, over the 2 years, Greta had learned to use his body much better than he could!

Romy watched the shocking video of Greta fighting 3 flying dragons by herself.

Kagune wings, tail and spiderlike arms spread out from her back as her branches of sin circled her body ripping into the flesh of the black dragon

She fired blasts from her techno organic arms that turned into guns, punching holes into the blue dragon's wings.

She maneuvered her body agilely between the dragons, as her right hand turned into a drill using her chimera abilities and drilled into the skull of the purple dragon.

Within 15 minutes, she killed 3 dragons brutally and then entered the portal they came from.

Within half an hour, she exited the portal naked triumphantly as the portal closed.

In all honesty, Romy had only been having his powers for just over a year, while Greta had already used his body for 2 years. 

But even if he had his body for 2 years, he doubted that he would be able to fight so skillfully like Greta could. 

Then one by one, she made the many nations of the world submit, and leading her military group and their advanced weapons, she conquered portal after portal, decimating alien invasion after another. 

She literally ruled the world and united them under her power and authority. 

It was then that the video ended.

Romy sat silently stunned at what he saw.

The way Greta used his body, she wouldn't even struggle if she fought Mega Man like he did.

"That was the start of the Greta Hanson legacy. She renamed the year she executed you Year zero, and restarted the calendar. It's currently year 2 of the Gretaburg Calendar Year. 

I only managed to find your head as they were transporting things they no longer found useful or a threat to a less secure facility. Tina suggested relinking with your head as we shared a symbiosis and blood. 

Fortunately, it worked and you regained consciousness. However, you don't seem to be regenerating your body like we hoped" Goliath said

"Yeah. Unfortunately, you can only stay conscious when you are linked to Goliath" Tina nodded.

"Anyway, I'm horny. Since you're attached to me, you have to help me out with my girlfriend ya?" Goliath said as the penis grew in size. 

It grew to an average human size, not too big and muscular, but lean and average height. 

It had arms and legs, but the cock head was on top of the body's neck with the tip of the cock having it's mouth and eyes

Tina kissed Goliath's mouth as he sat up and stood up on his legs. 

To Romy's shock, he was upside down, attached to Goliath's groin as cock instead of the other way around. 

"Since I have to remain attached to you... help me out in pleasing my girlfriend will you?" Goliath asked as Tina stripped

"Wa.. .wait!" Romy said in shock

But Goliath went and lay on the bed with Tina, placing Romy's face between her legs as Goliath started kissing her at the other end. 

Romy felt strange. It was like having a 69 with Tina, with him pleasuring her with his tongue and her kissing his cock.

Sex was an even stranger event as they turned around. 

"Hi! Kiss me" Tina smiled as she kissed Romy lustfully. 

On her other end, Goliath was fucking her pussy with his head while Tina made out with Romy. 

It was strange because Romy was Goliath's cock while Goliath fucked her with his head.

Goliath said that because he was the main body now, Romy had to be the penis. 

Romy felt a bit insulted, but he didn't show his dissatisfaction. After all, his cock saved him. 

After all, Goliath was the fighter if anything happened, and Romy was now considered the parasite since he couldn't even move on his own. 

He even got the hang of being upside down for long periods without heaving headaches as Goliath helped regulate his blood pressure from being upside down. 

As they were on the run all the time and had to remain in hiding, they did discuss fleeing to another dimension. 

However, Romy didn't want to remain like this forever, and they still had friends they had to rescue, if they were even still alive!

Furthermore, they didn't know where any new portals were. Greta had destroyed all portals and controlled all the technology linking to other dimensions. 

Even the Japanese government had surrendered to her the technology to contact other dimensions that they used. 

So Romy, Goliath and Tina didn't really have any choice but stay hidden and wait for their opportunity to change their circumstances.

5