Chapter 67 – Hunted
126 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy and Tina ducked around the corner, barely moments before the special enforcement officers, decked out in futuristic suits and magical melee weapons burst into their hideout they were just in a few minutes ago. 

"Shit, they are on to us. Run!" Goliath said as he switched top to bottom with Romy, becoming his cock again while providing the body for Romy to control. 

This was more appropriate in public. as Goliath still couldn't form a nice looking face and hair yet. Besides, Tina liked kissing a big dick.

Romy held Tina's hand as they ran through the dark alley ways, followed by drones with cameras chasing them in the air. The enforcement officers were following not far behind as well. 

In Greta's world, there really was no place to hide off the grid. Everywhere was monitored by CCTV cameras, and any suspicious movements were immediately investigated.

Indeed it was a typical facist utopia with Greta, the most powerful person on earth, the absolute dictator.

Seeing the enforcement officers' weapons, it was clear that Greta made full use of her control over all the portals, monopolizing all the treasures and weapons that came out of it.

At the same time, she captured all the superhumans that could become a threat to her. 

Romy was uncertain if they were just held in custody, or were they killed off.

Even Goliath didn't know the answer to that.

They ran through the alleys, heading towards a predetermined location, where a new portal had opened. 

All the portals were guarded by Greta's security forces, but they would risk breaking through and escaping through the portal. 

There wasn't much hope of them remaining on this dimension for the time being anyway. 

They turned the corner and suddenly a man with a glowing sword slashed at them.

Goliath formed his right arm into a blade and blocked the sword strike

"Swordmaster!" Tina screamed

"You know him?" Romy asked

"Yes, he's one of Greta's top lieutenants. A S ranked swordsman" Tina said

"Yes I am Swordmaster. You're that monster Romy Takiyama aren't you? I thought her majesty executed you" he said

"We've got to get out of here fast" Tina said, seeing that the other officers had caught up 

"Let's go then" Romy said, sprouting 6 bladed arms and charging at Swordmaster

"No you don't" Swordmaster said as he blocked their way.

Romy clashed with him, but while the Swordmaster impressively blocked 4 of the bladed arms with Goliath's enhanced speed, 2 of the blades slashed Swordmaster's body, defeating him in an instant and putting him out of commission

"Cheater" Swordmaster cursed as he lay bleeding on the ground as Romy and Tina fled

Their exit from the alleys was blocked by multiple enforcement officers. 

"Let me!" Tina said as she swung her right arm around in circles

As she flung her fist forwards, her fist expanded to the size of a fridge and she flew in the air forwards by the momentum of her fist, like Thor being pulled by Mjolnir as he flung it. 

Her fist smashed through the enforcement officers and she landed safely on the street as Romy ran towards her to catch up. 

The portal was just ahead and they could see it behind a large group of enforcement officers. 

Just as Romy was about to reach her, a hot blaze of flame was shot at her. 

She screamed as Romy instinctively backed away

"Tina!" Romy and Goliath yelled simultaneously. 

"We meet again Manager. We knew you would come here" a familiar voice sounded as a flaming man landed in front of him

"Apollo!" Romy said with disgust. 

It was Apollo, the former Super Force A ranker who was on Romy's case since the beginning. 

"I'm alright Romy! Run to the portal!" Romy heard Tina's voice as the flames cleared. 

She had transformed herself into her indestructible form, a large spherical blob of flesh the size of 4 volkswagon beetles smashed together. 

All her clothes had been burned off, and if she reverted back to her normal self, she would be completely naked. 

"No, you're not going anywhere" Apollo said, as he shot flames at Romy

Romy dodged and rolled on the ground to avoid catching fire and his arms extended and slashed at Apollo

Apollo flew into the air, dodging the slashes of Romy, staying just out of reach. 

Just then, out of instinct, Romy's body blocked multiple invisible attacks that slashed at him!

Romy turned around in shock, feeling that those attacks were incredibly familiar. They were vectors!

Greta flew down from the air and landed next to Apollo. 

"Greta!" Romy gasped, seeing her in person for the first time, occupying his very own body. 

"I didn't know you were still alive Monster King!" she smiled as she hugged Apollo and gave him a kiss. 

"Your majesty" Apollo replied as he allowed her to grope his butt over his tight tights. 

"Now I wonder.. how are you still alive? Didn't I behead you?" Greta asked as her hand moved towards the front of Apollo's crotch and groped him, his penis could clearly be seen under his tights.

Romy was disgusted. Looks like Apollo would sell his body to Greta just to gain power.   

Suddenly, a huge blob flew into the air and was about to land on Greta and Apollo when Greta's left arm expanded using her chimera powers and blocked Tina's attack

Greta lashed out as her vectors, kagune and branches of sin attacked Tina

Tina screamed as the attacks ripped into her bloblike body.

Although she was supposedly indestructible in this form, Romy could see each attack slice through her skin, revealing deep gashes with each attack!

"No! Stop! I surrender!" Romy said as Greta stopped mercilessly attacked Tina. 

Tina was a bloodied mess as she remained in her blob form, but her flesh was flayed and the ground was covered with her blood. 

"Surrender you say!" Greta smiled evilly. 

"Yes! I'm unarmed. I'll do anything you say!" Romy said, dropping his robe, revealing his naked body. 

While Goliath didn't know how to form a good looking face, he was very proficient at forming a gorgeous specimen of a male body, fully equipped with a large and good looking cock. 

"You'll do anything I say?" Greta said, barely controlling her drool as she looked at Romy's cock. 

"Yes... anything" Romy said again as he played with his penis, letting it rise. 

Apollo frowned, looking at the cock that was several times larger than his. 

Greta took out a power dampening collar, the same collar used to capture him and the rest of the Superhumans, removing their powers and making them docile and she walked towards him.

 

5