Chapter 69 – World of Oni’s and Momotaro’s
258 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without warning the white suited men attacked Romy. 

"Motherfuckers. What a hostile welcome to this dimension" Romy cursed. 

Having not used his body for a while, he reverted back to his old style of fighting. 

Although his body now had unified all his abilities and he could use for example his chimera throughout his whole body, he was using his old style of fighting. 

His right arm turned into a techno organic gun, his left arm turned into a chimera arm and was used like a shield. 

His kagune sprouted 6 spider like legs and his branch of sin circled around him as he attacked with them and his invisible vectors. 

His cock Goliath sprouted bladed arms and joined the battle too. 

He easily took out what he presumed were the lower ranked grunts, but he was surprised that as he blocked some of the attacks with his chimera left arm, the weird black blades actually managed to cut it!

Not only the chimera arms, Goliath was wounded too whenever the blades cut it's non bladed parts!

Not only that, the cuts were not healing immediately as they should, rather they healed but alot slower. 

"Warning! That black colored stuff is bacteria!" Goliath said as it screamed in Romy's head. 

"Bacteria? Is it infecting you?" Romy asked

"I.. I can fight it, but it will take time" Goliath said

The worse part was that when Romy killed any of them, moments later, they stood up and attacked again, only this time their faces looked blank

"Zombies?" Romy wondered, seeing the people he killed continue to attack him. 

Just then, the light went out.

Romy was not unconscious, but he realized that he was surrounded by the bacteria all around him!

It formed a cube, trapping him within. 

As he tried to attack it, he found that it was incredibly solid.

And although his vectors and branches of sin could penetrate it, it just restored itself a moment later, and worse of all, the walls started narrowing in to crush him. 

"No way!" Romy said as his whole body suddenly exploded

The black walls were broken and where Romy was, now a 15 meter tall female titan stood powerfully. 

He kicked several of the white suited men, smashing them into the nearby trees. 

Suddenly, several monstrous looking creatures with skulls for heads, standing at around 3 meters high attacked Romy. 

Two of them grabbed Romy's legs, one each and suddenly exploded!

Romy's legs were broken as his female titan form collapsed to the ground. 

He quickly tried to bail from the nape of the titan's neck, but several of the white suited men were already on top of the titan. 

When they saw Romy exiting the neck of the vapourising titan, they charged immediately with their black katana made of bacteria. 

Romy screamed as 5 katana's were plunged into his body.

Another katana was aimed for his neck, but Romy barely blocked it with his right techno organic hand that was shaped like a rifle, slicing part of the gun hand in twain, but stopping it short of cutting Romy's head off. 

Romy's body was ravaged in pain as bacteria flowed into his body. 

Somehow, this shocked the white suited men too as they seem to lose control of their bacteria katanas. 

They looked surprised as they said something to each other. 

Romy was losing consciousness and blood when the white suited men suddenly fled. 

Having absorbed their bacteria katanas, they were weaponless, and another group of black suited men were charging at them with melee weapons made of blood!

"Bacteria.... blood...what the hell?" Romy muttered as he lost consciousness. 

--

Romy opened his eyes and found himself in a traditional Japanese room, lying on a tatami bed

He opened his blanket and found that he was still naked, but no longer bleeding

"Oh! You're awake" a voice sounded as the door opened.

A man with brown reddish hair entered the room, dressed in what looked like a lab coat.

"I am Oiranzaka Kyouya. And I used part of my blood to heal you" he said

"Oh... thank you, I guess" Romy said

"But you would have healed anyway right?" Kyouya asked

"Yes.. My body was struggling to fend off the bacteria" Romy said

"Fend off? When we found you, you were absorbing them. You also absorbed my blood when I tried to heal you" Kyouya said

"Oh... Sorry" Romy said, barely understanding him with his limited Japanese.

"Anyway, what are you?" Kyouya asked, looking at Romy's naked body.

"I'm a male, in case you're wondering. I have female sexual parts because.." Romy tried to explain 

"No I already figured that out when I saw your gigantic dick. What I'm asking is, are you an Oni or a Momotaro?" Kyouya asked

"Er.. what are oni or momotaro?" Romy asked

"The Oni and the Momotaro have been around for centuries. We the oni can control out blood, while the Momotaro controls bacteria like you've seen. Later on the Momotaro formed the Momotaro Corporation to hunt us, the oni, down to exterminate us" a man dressed in a suit with 3 black stripes on his right cheek said.

Romy turned to look at him and he introduced himself as Mudano Naito, and both of them were from the Oni Corporation. 

It turns out that Naito was a teacher in the Rakshasa Academy to train Onis while Kyouya was a healer in the Kyoto branch, and they had brought the students to Kyoto when they were ambushed by the Momotaro group and many oni's were killed in the attack.

"We saw you use your blood to fight, and assumed you were an oni. But now, we are not too sure" Naito said

"I... I'm from another dimension. I do use blood to fight, among my many weapons" Romy answered

The answer shocked the both of them. 

Suddenly, Romy's stomach rumbled and he urgently looked at the two of them

"Toilet!" he said with urgency

Kyouya pointed the direction of the toilet and Romy ran to it as his stomach and asshole was about to explode. 

As he locked the door, he looked at the squatting toilet. 

"Damn! Japanese traditional toilets" Romy muttered

"This is how we met, remember?" Goliath suddenly said

"Don't remind me" Romy said as he squatted over the toilet. 

Just then, a mass of black stuff shot out of his ass, but instead of landing in the bowl below him, they floated in the air and surrounded him

"What the fuck?" he said as he got into a defensive stance with his weapons all out and ready for battle.

However, the bacteria didn't move and hovered around him. 

He frowned and tried to imagine it turning into a katana.

The bacteria obeyed and turned into a katana and Romy picked it up. 

Looking at it, it was as solid as a real katana and he touched his thumb to it.

"Ouch! Sharp!" Romy said as blood flowed from his cut. 

To his surprise, rather than drop to the floor, his blood also floated in the air!

"What the hell?" he thought and he thought of forming another katana

To his pleasant surprise, his blood formed into a katana as well!

Perhaps the bacteria got into him when he was stabbed multiple times, and his blood seemed to have changed, maybe due to that Kyouya healing him with his own blood. 

A kagune tentacle exited his back and a branch of sin blood whip appeared around him as he compared his blood katana with those. They were all made from his blood and as he swung his blood katana at them, they seemed to be of the same strength. 

He swung his bacteria katana at them, and like the blood katana, they couldn't cut through. 

"At least my other abilities are still sufficient to fight in this dimension. I wouldn't want to only rely on these new abilities" Romy said. 

"Maybe you should keep this a secret from these oni. Only show your blood abilities" Goliath said

Romy nodded. It might be a good idea not to show that he could control both blood and bacteria. This would make him either the enemy of both sides, or both sides might fight over him. 

The bacteria seemed to automatically revert back to floating black bacteria and reentered his ass!

"Hey! The bacteria hides inside my ass?" Romy complained. However, it no longer gave him a stomachache and so he exited from the toilet. 

"Is everything ok?" Kyouya asked

"Yes.... as for your earlier question..." Romy said and he showed the cut on his finger.

The blood exited again and he turned it into a katana. 

"So... basic control over blood... You will join me as one of my students in the academy" Naito said

Romy nodded. What better way of fitting into this dimension than to join somewhere that teaches what this world is about. 

 

3