An unexpected cute friend
93 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kurasawa Shin a high schooler with few male friends but with no girlfriend or any opposite sex friend. One day when he came home , his little sister Kurasawa Mishi was watching television. On which it was showing a program of Jin who fulfill any wish demanded by the person who summoned him.

After watching it he thought "What the heck as if something that really exist in real world." Then he went to his room but the thought of having a Jin doesn't gone from his mind after  studying for couple of hours ,  he took a rest and started searching info about Jins and stuff.

 After continues searching he found out a  website which provide a cute cat Jin for one year for free. He was surprised to see a website which really believes in Jin short of stupid things but he decided to look at the website.

 He filled all the information in the forum and ordered it. When nothing happened after ordering he thought "well I think I am really foolish to waste my time on something that unreal and stupid". 

At mid night he suddenly woke up and saw a cute white cat flying in air , her paws were pink and her body was lin and thin , it had blue sparkling eyes. he was surprised to see such a beautiful cat who could fly in air 

"Ahh, Looks like I am still dreaming how can a  cat fly in air?" He said to himself and went to sleep. 

After a moment he again woke up and found same thing then he pinch himself but nothing happens.  it is not a dream but reality, "who are you?" He asked to flying cat like thing. "I am the cat Jin you have ordered today" she replied to him. 

Eeeeeh! You are that cat Jin I am dreaming right how can even this happen? 

"So shin Sama you summoned me right?" She asked Shin shook his head.

 "Hello, I am Rizuku a cat Jin friend nice to meet you." she said to Shin. If she is real Jin then she will fulfill my wish right, I should ask her to fulfill my three wishes as they showed in TV program last night.

"So, Rizuku if you are Jin then you will fulfill my any three wishes right?" Shin asked to Rizuku 

" No, that not gonna happen if you have read the discription of website carefully there it is  written that I can't full fill any wishes of the person who ordered cat Jin like me." Rizuku replied to Shin. 

So what should I do with her? if she can't even full fill my wish I asked myself. Well she is super cute but nothing else is special about her I think I should talk to her in morning because I am sleepy right now. 

"Rizuku should we talk about you morning because it's mid night and tommorow is my school so I should get a proper sleep" I asked from her  

"Okay, Shin Sama as you wish!"

In Morning,

                      Waaahhh! What a beautiful day to start ok so I should go brush my teeth. I think I was dreaming about the cute cat Jin last night well whatever I should get ready for school.  

At school,

                  Hey! Shin good Morning one of shin friend greeted him, uhh good morning! Ryuzaki. "What happend you look down today?" Ryuzaki asked Shin, "well I got a wierd dream yerstaday about a cat Jin who appeared above my bed flying in air." 

"Attention students! a new transferred student is here" it was Shin homeroom teacher voice and she continues "Her name is Makino Rizuku be nice to her and make her friend." woah she is beauty plus super cute I wanna become friend of her ! class students murmered among themselves. 

Well she is really S tier beauty but I think i will not be able to get along with her also like the other girl students in my class. Rizuku Your seat is beside to Shin's seat. What her seat is beside me it looks like love goddess is happy with me today. 

" I told you nah it isn't dream Shin "Rizuku said to Shin, Wait this voice is just like that cat Jin it can't happen is she that cat Jin ? 

   Next chapter: A beauty in my house

1