Shin’s Girlfriend
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What the hell is she saying? I seriously want to punch her face so much. "Shin what happened? Why are you not answering Shin" my mother was discerning at me out of great curiosity.

"What! big brother brought his girlfriend home" God damn another tsunami strikes at me now. "Wow Mom she is so beautiful just like a princess, I am wondering how shin was able to get that kind of beauty as her girlfriend"

Hey, Mishi I can hear you loud and clearly what do you mean by how I am able to a pretty girlfriend? Well by the way she is not my girlfriend, she has a habit to call her male friend as 'Boyfriend' and all her female friend as 'Girlfriend' So, now you understand.

"Hello, 'Girlfriend san' I am Shin's little sister Kurasawa Mishi, Nice to meet you." 

Hey! Mishi did you even hear what I just said?

'Hello Mishi, My name is Makino Rizuku, Nice to meet you"

Seriously are they ignoring me? I have to lead things to right path otherwise there will be a waterfall of misunderstanding. "Sorry Mom, I and Rizuku have to discuss something. So I am taking Rizuku outside as I don't see we can discuss here between this chaos." Please believe and let me leave with her I seriously want to shut her mouth.

"Huh, I didn't remember anything important that we have to discuss Shin kun?" God damn I seriously want to hit her face, What even she thinks she is saying? "Hey, Rizuku San let's go inside room and have a chit chat with us." Ok Mishi.

Why my sister is  so socialized truly opposite of me. Think Shin think! What can you do now to stop this tsunami flow? I can't afford to leave Rizuku alone What if she tell them about Jin and all? No, I have to tag along with them.

"Hey, would you mind if I join your chit chat kind of thing with you?" Don't think let me join! "Huh, brother you want to join girl's chat? You are really creepy and clinge." Why I even thought that I could join them? I am really stupid. 

"Then Mishi took Rizuku and went to her room"

While in Shin's room.......

Damn it! What I do now if she told them,then it's all over for me and for my youth also without having any girlfriend. No no I shouldn't think that negative but what can I do? 

After countinues thinking for a while...

I got it, I just have to listen there conversation just like I saw in Ninja movies when I was little. Then Shin left for Mishi's room immediately and carefully.

Thank god I clearly remember how to perform eavesdropping like an Ninja.

 "First step: don't make noise while moving.

Secondstep: carefully attach your ear with the wooden door, finish."

Now, let's hear there conversation:

"Hey, Rizuku San what do you think of my brother is he a simp or pervert or joker, etc."

Why the hell she used all bad and lewd words for me, do she think me like a stalker.

"Well, I guess Shin is really a good person. He is really very anti-social due to this habit, he have very few friends but yeah sometimes he really behave like a simp but he is not bad from heart. He sometimes help people who needed help wether in studies,etc due this he really is naive"

What! When I behave like a simp, I am even not interested in you. I am just a normal highschooler not a pervert or simp who lives his very peacefully until you came!

 Sob, sob why is she crying?" Rizuuukuu San you really are very good, gentle and kind hearted person, who doesn't think anything bad about people. I am really glad that I met you! You even think so nice about my brother." 

 What the hell is she saying, what even in world she think about me?Am I that bad in front of her?

"Hey, Shin what are you doing here at floor? Don't tell me you were eavesdropping!" Oh shit Mom was too loud she will hear. 

Knok, knok the door opens.....

"What! Brother what are you doing in front of my room, don't tell me you were eavesdropping?" Why I am so unlucky, I can't even perform a simple task of eavesdropping successfully. "Ahh, I was just passing by and I just hear you that's all." Why I am telling a lie like a small child, which can be easily figured out.

"Oh, if so then why are you in floor?" 

Here comes her detective mind!"ahh, I slipped and fall down on floor due to water in my slippers that's all." "Huh, you really are pervert and stalker brother! You even don't know how to tell a lie."

"Well, Rizuku San I don't think we can talk any longer privately due to my pervert brother, who even eavesdrop girl's chat." 

"Ahh, I think you are right Mishi" finally I was able to break this flow of conversation, it doesn't matter how things end all matter is result for me.

 "I think you are right Mishi, you can talk to her other day also." "Huh, I didn't expect these words coming from a pervert's mouth!" Ahh it her words strike direct to my heart but today I have really done a pervert's work. 

"Well, Mom shall drop Rizuku to her home" "ahh, okay Shin but I will more please if she stay here little longer because I was not able to spend time with her"

"Well, I guess you can do that next time with her Mom" please let me drop her and I will really teach her a lesson for her actions.

When Shin started to leave house along with Rizuku then....

Knok, knok a huge black figure appear in front of door " eeeeeh, Father! You are home early today, is everything all right?" Why my father is here at such a bad timing but why I am felling that this is someone's plan?

"I am early today because Mishi called me and told me that you have brought your girlfriend at home." What the hell when she called him seriously I will kill her , I swear I will kill her!

"Ahh, you are right, I brought a girl today but she is not my girlfriend." "Oh pardon for late introduction, I am Making Rizuku the girlfrind you just mentioned" 

"Oh, so you are Shin's girlfriend, I am his Dad." What!!! Did he even listened to my words? Ahh God why are you playing with me! 

Next Chapter: Shin's Dad

1