Shin’s Father
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh, Father it's getting late at night so I think you can talk to Mizuku next time. I should drop her at her home because it's already dark now and it's dangerous also for a girl to walk alone at night." 

"I guess you are right Shin, you sure have grown up kid!" Why the hell he want me to leave so badly (shiver) uhh I am feeling cringe to look into his grimming eyes .I think, I should accept his offer or otherwise God knows what will happen to me if I denied.

"Ahh, yes 'Uncle' I think I should take my leave now." Good if she doesn't leave now I will surely killed her so what if she is a Jin I will curse her then.

Dhump Dhump(The door opens and closes)

"What the hell was you doing in my house digging ground for my grave! You told me on way that you will change your form to cat but you didn't do that why?"

"You are really dumb Shin! I was making a space in your parent's mind for accepting a real girlfriend of yours, So that they didn't deny  it when you bring the real one in upcoming  future." 

"And you stopped my plan from completing successfully, Stupid!"

Sob-Sob(sound of wipping tears)

"Hey! Why are you crying?"

"Rizuuukuu! I didn't know you think that much for me. Sorry, I misunderstood you, you are really an intelligent, kind and great person."

Ahh, what did he think about me before? Have I done such a perfect work that he is emotionally touched? I have to stop him or otherwise someone will hear us and misunderstood things.

"Hey! Stop crying like a little baby or otherwise someone will hear us and misunderstood the situation."

"Okay, I got it. Rizuku I have one question to ask from you? Will you go inside in this form again or you will really find a place to live?"

"No, I will now go inside to your house in my originall cat form only."

Dhump Dhump(door open and closes)

"Hey! Brother did you drop her midway because you have come pretty fast?" 

"No no, she told me that she will go by herself."

"What! Shin you didn't go along with her to her home leave her alone to go home? If you didn't go back now, I will surely teach you a good lesson kid!"

Buzz Buzz (phone rings)

"Oh, it's from Rizuku! She said she has arrived at home." What how can she even message me? Do Jins have cellphone also and  where did even she got my number? But for now I think it will save me.

"Oh, that's a relief to hear. Well Shin if you do it next time leaving a girl in midway at night I will surely break your bones!"

Shiver shiver(being in fear)

"Ahh, I will remeber that dad. I will not let it happen again. I promise it." What's with that so much caring it's look like she is an infant or something. Ok now I should head to my room.

Thunk Thunk(sound of footsteps)

Dhump(sound of door opens)

At Shin's room:-

Ahh looks like she is not here till know I will do my homework for now guess. 

Zuu Zuu(bag zip opening sound)

My notebook is not in my bag how? Did anyone stole it? No no it's not possible! I think I should try to find it. It's not even in drawer and not even in bookshelf, where did it went? 

The only place that I have not check is my room's closet, but I am sure I will never put it there but let's check it out also.

Guuh Guuh(door sliding noice)

Aaahhh! Thump(falling sound) it hurts on falling on floor. "Rizuku! Why are you in my closet and why you have my notebook?"

"You really surprised me by shouting out that loud and I was doing your homework because due to my plan you wasted your time instead of doing homework so I was completing it. Well it's done now."

Wait she said that she was completing my homework because she was feeling sorry but since when she become such nice to me?I guess she is playing another trick and plotting another drama but this time I will not fall for it even if it's for my good. 

"But why are you in Rizuku form not in cat form and why the hell was you doing it in my closet?"

"Have you sold your mind in market Shin? How will I able to do it if I was in cat form? Do cats have hands like humans? It's commonsense You even don't have that?"

Sometimes she really pisses me off by throwing such words at me. Well she is right also how will she able to do it in cat's form?

"Ah, okay thanks for worrying about me but now change your form or otherwise someone will hear us."

"Yeah, you are right! It will create a big drama if someone hear us."

Knock Knock-

"Shin are you there in your room? I have heard Rizuku's voice from your room?"

Goddamit! You change and I will handle Mom.

Dhump(door opening sound) 

"Well Mom I think you are missheared things how can Rizuku be in my room?"

"Well, I guess you are right. Oh yeah! I was calling because dinner is ready come down to dinning hall and eat dinner."

"Okay Mom! I will be there in few minutes because I have to pack up my homework before you called me I was doing it."

"Okay, but please do it fast and come down"

"Okay" 

Dhump(door closes)

 Ahh, it was a close call phew she gone okay now we can talk peacefully.oh yeah I forgot to ask her how did she get my number for texting.

             Next chapter: A Pleasant Friend

0