Gloominess
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well I should forget about that dream as people say-

Thinking things over and over will not solve but make you depressed

May be I misunderstood since last night Rizuku is worried about me but why would she? As her only goal is to help me in making friends.

 It’s been a week since I have read any book as I don’t get enough time to read them because of people that pretend to be my friend so that they can become friend of Rizuku engaged me in their shitty talks. 

Okay!! I decided I will somehow manage time to read books.

Dhump-Dhump (sound of clashing)

Ah! It hurts badly.”

“Sorry! It’s my fault because I was daydreaming.”

Nah it was my fault I wasn’t looking.”

Rub Rub (sound of cleaning cloths)

Oh! It was you Kurasawa san.”

“Makinora san!”

Are you okay now Kurasawa san as you was looking down in morning?”

“Yes, I am okay. Sorry for making you worry.”

Hey hey look two lovely dovely are talking at corridor.

“Makinora san I think I should go to my class as the lunch break is going to over soon.”(Full of blush)

Yeah you are right I should head to my class too.”

At classroom-

Shin kun are you okay now?

“Yeah I am okay Rizuku.”

"By the way Shin kun why...”

Hey Shin can you give me your English notes. I couldn’t able to wrote those because I was sleeping that time ha-ha”

Here comes the biggest lie at least try to come up with a good lie bro. First of all you was not sleeping in class. Second you just use this accuse when you saw Rizuku talking to me so that you use this opportunity to talk to her.

“Okay here are those but remember to give this back tomorrow.”

"Ah Shin what are you talking about? Did you forgot we are best buddy."

To whom you are calling 'Best Buddy' in the first place? Is he too bad at making talks or Am I too good at reading people?

"Well see you later Shin Kun."

"Shit she gone. I missed my chance to talk to her."

"Here are your notes, I just remembered that I have already copied them."

"Okay!"

Finally I am able to achieve my goal, Now time to read yeye!

Dammit I missed my chance to talk to Shin! If those sun of donkeys haven't spoke that time, I might have extended our conversation. I will find another way to talk to him and confess my feelings to him.

 I have liked him since on that day when i saw him at welcoming ceremony. Now I have a better approach to reach him by using Rizuku.

Achu Achu(sound of sneezing)

I wonder who is thinking about me?

I will follow this sacred love book to make him fall for me. Okay first method is to give a love letter So that you can invite the person alone at quit place for talking. Ahh this so exciting!

At evening when Shin was getting ready to go home-

cich cich (sound of opening shoe locker)

What's that above my shoes? a paper no a letter!

Wait don't tell me its... A love Letter!! No this can't happen why would anyone interested in me? Who is zero at socializing, book worm and what not? May be I am drawing conclusion fast. Whats drawn at back.... 

What a Heart!!

tich tich (sound of opening letter)

What it's saying.....

"I always wanted to tell you how I feel about you. If you want to know then please come at assembly hall in lunch-break tomorrow."

[Next Chapter:Misunderstanding]

Sorry readers for delay!! I can guarantee that next chapter will come out within one week please.

0