Haunted house
12 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Shin ! Inside the house everything looks scary . There are bones and skulls everywhere and the light is also very dim which makes difficult for me to see properly." Rizuku said with a scared face 

"It's pretty amusing nah that a superficial creature like Jin scarying from man-made horror equipments." Shin said with a laugh.

"You making fun of me?! I am not afraid ! I was just saying to make you feel relief a bit as you look like you can pee in your pants anytime."

"Huh what you mean by ' I can pee in my pants anytime ' ? The one who is scared is you not me . You looking like a scared cat ."

"Huh scared cat ?! Fine I will leave you behind now to make you pay for calling me that ."

"Fine go ahead without me but don't come at me later crying ' Shin sama I am too scared please forgive me and lead me to the entrance'. "

"'Shin sama' who is Shin sama you ? What a joke as if I would ever call you that, creep."

Damn that girl 

After it Rizuku went ahead without Shin. Meanwhile Yamazaki and Ranpo-

"Say Ranpo where would Shin and Rizuku  would be? I  didn't see them since we came inside the house. "

"Well I haven't saw them also we should hurry or else they might exit the house leaving us behind ."

"Oh by the way why your legs are shaking Ranpo ? Are you scared ?"

"Same question to you why you are trembling Yamazaki ?"

"To be honest I am scared but I don't want to stop following them because I don't know what that bastard might do to our Goddess Rizuku while taking haunted house as opportunity!"

"Yamazaki you are true Rizuku Fan I respect you more now !"

Aww thank you thank you.

Damn now Rizuku is gone I feel relieved but I keep worrying wether she will be okay by her self or she might get passed out somewhere.

To begin with its her fault for calling me creep and stuff hmph .Although I can't deny the fact that I was scared I should hurry and apologize to her for teasing her. 

While Rizuku - 

Ahh I should not have dash alone here . It's scary when shin was around I felt less scary comparatively but what I can do he started teasing me . 

Well I should first find exit and later I will say sorry for calling him creep as he is the one who brought me here to celebrate my birthday. Before this I had never know how to celebrate birthday and stuff.

Wait what's with that room ? Door opened , a dim light twinkling, Should I really go there ? May that room is shortcut to exit . I should go in there .

Hello ! Anyone here !? Looks like know one in there . Ahh thanks god I thought some scary Ghost might appear phew . 

Wait what is with this bandage ? Why some left bandage there at this place? 

" Hey hey young girl ! How do you do ?!" 

Did someone just called me young girl ? 

   When Rizuku stand up and look behind there a was a huge white figure standing looking at her . His body was wrapped around him just like a mummy in films. One can see hie eyes only.

Ahhhh !! Rizuku got scared running with closed eyes and grabbing the bandage in her right hand . 

" Hey wait girl you are have grabbed my bandage . Throw it! or my bandages will come out. " 

The man started following her this made her even more scared .

Meanwhile Shin -

These skull amd props are well made at a glance they look like real . What's with this role hanging from wall. 

When Shin pulled the rope a ghost appeared hanging on wall, white in colour and with a skull. 

Ahh ! What is this ? Oh wait it's just a prop oof this just scared me all of sudden I should not pull or take things here at random . 

Somewhere inside haunted house - 

"Hey Yamazaki did you just hear someone shouted ! "

"Yeah me too this place is more scary than I imagined someone must have got too scared . 

We should find exit as fast as possible"

"Please don't follow me ! "

"I am telling you throw away the bandage that you are grabbing and I will not follow you !"

"I don't know which bandage you are talking about and I am not grabbing any bandage so please stop following me!"

"Oh wait Shin . Shin help me !!"

"Is that Rizuku voice , Where is she ? Oh wait there she is . Hey! why are shouting ?"

"Shin help me ! "

Help with what oh wait something is following here I can't see properly but it's something huge . 

"Gwahh throw away that bandage girl  ! "

"Aaaaahhh ! Whom you are bringing along with you ? You idiot." Shin said with a scared face .

Shin also started running along with Rizuku and shouting .

Means while - 

"Hey I just heard Shin's voice."

"Me too but why is he shouting ?"

"Oh wait see there he is running toward us ,what a coward got scared easily ."

"You are right Yamazaki but what is following him ? "

"Following him you say ?"

Yamazaki and Ranpo both tried to look hard to see what is following Shin. They saw that Rizuku along with a huge bandage man following  him. 

"Run Yamazaki ! " Shin said while running like some bear or tiger is chasing him.

"Hey!!! what the fuck are you bringing along with you? Don't come here you jackass !"

No don't come here! aaaaaaaaahhh!!! Both Ranpo and Yamazaki shouted .

Meanwhile somewhere inside haunted house - 

"I  am glad Kota you came with me here . I can hear people shouting something must be scary ahead ."

"Hehe don't worry I will protect you no matter what lies ahead ."

"Kota my hero !"       

   [ Next Chapter - Hunted House -2]

0