Chapter 12: Going Back but a story First
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the time we have finished packing as fast as we can thanks to Jay and Jeferson, Lea visited in an unexpected time. 

"What are you doing?" Lea asked us. 

"My sister and Paolo is going somewhere for now, they will be gone for two weeks because it was too far, but they will come back, am I right Paolo?" Jay said and looked at me with a creepy face after saying the end.

"Yeah, I will come back, I still got thing to do here after all, for a good reason, I finally can go home, I promise, I will come back." 

"I'll me and the villagers here will be waiting for you. And also, I feel like someone was already sensed you going away." 

"What?" 

"Paolo!" 

Laika run towards me and hugged me tightly even if she was just a little girl and almost got fainted. 

"What's the matter Laika?" 

"Why are you leaving?" Laika asked me with a sad face, but she also looks very cute with that expression. 

"Don't worry, Paolo will come back, don't worry, I'll give you a present when I come back." 

"You sure? I don't trust you!" 

"I promise, but you should be a good girl when I come back, okay?" 

"Hmmm... Okay!" 

"Promise?" 

"Promise!" 

"Alright, I think this is all set, you two ready to go?" Jay said. 

"Yes." Juliana said with her clothes all changed. 

"You don't look good with that clothes, what's with that design, have a drawing of a human chained." 

"We use all kind design in our-" 

DAMN! I almost spill the glass of secrets, lucky I came back to my awareness.

So I just said "We will go now, we will just let my guards bored and leave us here, see you in the next two years- I mean next two weeks." 

With our things ready, we go to the village where the guards and guide is waiting, they were in a hall where all unknown arriving adventurers and people are, we saw them chatting at elves with their smile in their faces. I think it it better if the transportation here is like trains for faster. 

I said "Hey guy, having a good chat with others, eh?" 

"Yeah, this elevs have a pretty good adventure, and they hope that we can join, but I think it will never be a good thing. Can we chief?" 

I was having a second thought because we need to go to the portal first, but I am pretty sure that we must also tell their parents that they are going somewhere with others. 

So I said to the elves "Do you guys are in a hurry? If not, can you come with us somewhere back to the Tribe before you let them join you?" 

The eleves look calm and happy, one said "No no, we're not in a hurry, actually, we'd like to see the Wolf Tribe in personal." 

"Really? I'm so happy."

"And did we heard it right? You're the chief?" 

"Well... Yeah." 

"How? You don't like one."

"Well, I fought the old chief for a good reason." 

"Don't need the details, we should go now, it will be dawn fro few hours, we must go before the sea is still calm." 

We go out the hall with elves, but I was just felt something weird, my bag is heavier than it should be but I just ignore it. 

When the time we are near at the village's exit wall gate, one of the elves stopped and said "Do you really bring a child with you?" 

I said "What do you mean?" 

"I can sense a child in your bag, must be hiding." 

When the time I noticed it, someone gasped in my bag, I slowly put my bag down and open it, it was Laika who's being hiding there the moment we didn't look, but I was pretty impressed when she was stealthy enough to hide from my sharp senses. 

"What are you doing here Laika?" 

"Please Paolo, don't go away, I don't want my brother to go away far and never come back." 

"Brother?!" 

"My big sister saw you as a boyfriend, but I saw you like my own brother, you take care of me and my big sister." 

Back at the past, sometimes, Paolo helped Keina's family even if they don't need to, Paolo also teach Laika how to pronounce words and speak fluently, he sometimes helped other villagers when he got nothing to do. 

"Please don't go!" 

Paolo was having a really tight choices, he wasn't able to talk freely when the time he realised that he really also have a family here.

He take off a wristband made out of dried vines with a piece of small wood designed like a flower and a gold piece at the center. 

"What's this? Was this the same as sister have?" 

"Yes and no, she have a wristband for a pure hope that represents his works. As for you, this band represents a new bloom of hope, use that gold piece if you need to. I'll come back as soon as we are finished." I hold his hand and hugged her, she cried because I'm going somewhere for a long time, but I promised her that I will come back. 

"Paol, Laika's gone!... Laika!" Lea run towards me. 

"Don't worry, she's here, we'll be going now, see you soon."

"Bye brother." 

"Well then, by little sister." 

Laika waved her hand as we get far, I feel so some like embarrassed and excited because I finally have a sibling that I can only call as my sibling, but I think that Juliana was thinking the wrong thing because her face looks discussed. But I'm also confused, why her father instantly agreed with it? I wasn't very comfortable about it, but what happened happens now. 

"Juliana?" 

"Yes?" 

"Does your father have a problem?"

"Well, sort of, my mother was treating the dragon..." 

"You mean the Burrow Dragon?" 

"I think so, that dragon is a herbivore and rarely eat meat if there wasn't enough plant, so my father was not able to talk to mother because the dragon might get distracted and causing trouble, but luckily, the egg was being laid and finding an owner."

"Owner?"

"Didn't you know?" 

"No, I'm not living here." 

One of the elves said "That dragon was very rare and getting extinct because the life span of this dragon is within its owner, the sex of that dragon is only female and it is commonly lay a single egg but rarely two, this is why it was called as the burrow because it mostly hide ans also used as a defense dragon, it has high speed that even the most fastest arrows can't accurately hit it, so guns are more preferred to hunt these kinds down."

"That's very full detailed explanation, thank you." 

"No problem, but there's only one problem." 

"And what is it?" 

"The egg will be protected by its mother until the right person has been finally chosen, they have a very sensitive senses and can't be touched by anyone." 

"If I was chosen, maybe I wouldn't have a problem moving one place to another." 

"But if you are, don't abuse the dragon's strength, they're all the same, have its limits."

"Yeah I know. What's your name by the way?"

"Names Hans, this is my friends Lolu and Loki, they're siblings." 

"Nice to meat you all, name's Paolo." 

"Nice to meet you." 

We have a fun chatting along the road until we have finally arrived at the bay, there were pirate ships, but they seems friendly.

"So not all pirates are bad like what I've read in story books." 

"All pirates have choices to choose if they will be good or be bad, there also a story that my father said about a pirate war." 

"Cool, I want to hear it!"

"After we we arrive at the boat." 

"Oh come on, tell me." 

"Nope." 

"Please." 

"Later." 

We arrived at the boat with our things ready. I looked to my group incase of anyone got lost or gone, but it looks like we're all good and ready to go.

[Sometimes you wished to don't want to go, but bear the pain for now and soon you can come back where the place you call home, gathering with your family and friends soon enough.]

Telling the story of "The Great Pirate War" in the middle of the sea at the next chapter. 

0