Chapter 13: The Great Pirate War (Start)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paolo and the others go inside their rooms and gather.

"This room should be enough for the nine of us here."

"Actually, we should be splitting three each room because this wood floor will nor last for too long if we stayed here." Juliana said with a scared face.

We split in three group with three people, the three elves are on the room at the right side, the three guards are in the other side of our room, me, Juliana and the guide who's name was Shale (who's name is pronounced as Shail) is at the place we are first.

Hans said "See you at the top after this."

"Can't wait!"

We all put out bags at the table and starts looking at the map.

"Shale, have you ever explored?"

"Yes chief."

"Please, don't call me chief, let's look ourselves as equal, I help you and you help me."

"As you wish, I've been exploring places science with my father, we went too far that we even reached farther that here, we also arrived at a kingdom where all kinds were being accepted, we never knew what it's kingdom's name, but it was a very important place because it was said that this kingdom has a queen who's power was dark but never used for evil deeds, instead, she used it you lift curses and bad spirits away that the king who has light powers can't."

"Can we go there?"

"Well, kind of, but we are going back."

"Well, then just forget it, maybe someday."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure,besides, I still got plenty of things to do"

"Okay, so I'll just continue my location."

"Okay, so I'm going now at the top now, I'll be waiting for you guys." 

I walk outside and saw a nice view of the see, even tho we aren't sailing yet, but it it was really nice. The achor was lifted from the water, the flag is ready and we go. 

After a few minutes of waiting, Hans got up. 

"Where are the others?"

"They're still in the room taking a rest. So, should we start?" 

"Been waiting forever, strat it before we arrived." 

"Don't be such in a hurry, we will arrive there three day after in exact sunrise."

"Okay."

We sit on a wooden staircase. 

"Very long ago before the great War, there were pirate captains that was helping a village from being attacked by a pirate ship, the three was very close friends and decided to help others than being a thief, they fought pirate ship, it didn't sink but it got away with huge damage."

One of the pirate captain who's name was Buckle said "That ship will sunk before sundown, he will never get away without any of his crew dying ." 

The other pirate captain who's name was Poller replied "If this pirates has an alliance, we will be in a big trouble." 

The other captain who's name was Gargon replied "Let him be, there's no reason to kill him, besides, we also have a hidden alliance." 

Buckle replied "It's not hidden, it's being protected by a kingdom."

"Who cares, it's hidden in the eyes of pirates."

They were all sons of a great pirate leaders, they were only babies, but sadly, their parents died at the same time when they were being ambushed by great see creature along with his other fellow pirate captains, they were all in a lookout for an enemy pirates when they were being attacked. 

Only the three of them with one of the greatest female fighters saved them who's name was Alena, she used a huge piece of brocken ship parts floating to used as camouflage making them unseen from below, the ship parts keeps going along with the current until they end up in an island where a small village near the shore was visible, Alena called for help while they're floating, she changed her clothes making her look like a normal woman. 

Gladly, she was being rescued by the villagers, she lived with the sons of the pirate leaders, she work as a hunter because fighting is his best skill, she sometimes asked a friend to take care of them while she's gone, the longer they live there, the stronger the trust they have. But a problem happen. 

"Alena, tell me the truth." Her friend asked her.

Her friend was holding the necklace of Buckle and said "Are you a pirate?" 

Alena didn't want to fight because she was very scared, instead, she just kneel and said "We were pirates trying to help people, when the time we were on a lookout, we were being attacked by a sea monster, only I and te he sons of the captains survived." 

"Then what happen to the thing you were finding?" 

"A ship filled with passengers who lost from the dark sea, we were driven by the current in random directions where the air leads us, and we found you and found us, I am very scared because we were at the middle of an open water with no food and no clean water, we were very thankful to all of you who helped us. "

" Then why didn't you tell us!" A man wearing a quiver and holding a bow shouted at her. 

She cried and said "I'm scared that you might kill us when you knew that we were pirates, but we mean no harm, hope you all understand." 

Her cries made a huge attention to everyone around who heard it. 

"If you wish to kill us or take us away, please, take this children, even if they are sons of a pirate, they are still a child that can be teach good manners" 

With thier life on the line when they are at the sea, now, their life is also on the line at the people's decision. 

She never wanted to fight anymore and left the blood shed on the battle. 

He was having a tight decision. 

The man said "She's no longer trusting, she's a pirate!" 

"But she's not hurting anybody." 

"Are you sure! You didn't even know what she's doing in the forest!" 

"She's hunting for animals!"

"She's a pirate, she's born to be a robber and killer." 

"But she's not bad person, you think that's all they just do!?" 

"She's a pirate!" 

"How many times will you say she's a pirate!" 

Alena was so depressed that makes her shout "Stop! If you really that mad about us being a pirate, and you're saying that I'm doing something bad, and you said that we are bad, maybe it's better for us to leave, I don't want to risk the lives of this people." 

Without saying any goodbye, she packed her things in a huge leather bag that she made and may also fit the three babies she was carrying. 

The girl said "Alena, no! Stay here!" 

"I must go, I don't want any humor that a pirate lived here, it is better for me to die alone." 

"But where are you going?" 

"Like a pirate, where the air current takes me." 

She didn't look back to say goodbye to the villagers and go out, she didn't mind going away, but the others was so worried. 

An old man said "Now, are you happy, boy?" 

"For what?"

"You've repelled the one that you've hate." 

"But she's a pirate." 

"A pirate who holds three children at once, she's a good one!"

"Now, you're calling me the bad guy, after I shoo her off?!" 

"SHE'S A PIRATE, BUT THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PIRATES THAN BAD ONES!!!" The old man started to outrage because of anger. 

It's too late for Alena to turn back, she was very sad after being vanished from the village, but all she has was luck beside her.

She faced a strong storm on her way, she sat on a tree where they will be covered until the storm stops, after few hours it finally stopped, she moved on and keeps following the track. 

Not too far from a bridge, a thief appeared from the other side, he was holding a sword. 

He said "Well well we'll, look what we have here, a lonely woman, carrying three babies at her bag. Give me your riches, or you'll never cross alive!" 

"I don't have any money, let us pass, I still got this children to take care of." 

"Well, then I'll never let you live!"

The thief approached. 

"Oh darn it!" 

She can't use any combat skills because she may let the babies fly away and fall from the deep water current. She used her mini dagger in her pocket to defend herself, sword against knife is not a fair fight. Without any way of fighting, she used a running strategy to escape the thief while crossing. 

"How the hell can I escape to you!" 

She run back while the thief keeps chasing her. Luckily she found a bunch of people with a man with a huge sword was seeing guarding the people. 

She screamed "Help!" to the man, he saw Alena who's being chased by the thief and start running towards her, he swung his sword and cut the thief split in half. 

"Are you okay lady?" 

"Yes, I'm fine." 

"How about your babies?" 

"They're fine. Can I join with you?" 

"Of course, I'm protecting this people to cross to the other side of the bridge we're heading to."

Alena joined the crossing people, she put the bag in front of her to that she may able to see them. 

"Okay guy, we're almost at the bridge.... Wait." 

He sensed a strong energy like someone was watching them, thieves jump out from the woods holding daggers, swords and even arrows and Bow. 

Alena gave the babies to a guy and said "Will you hold and protect them for a while?" 

She pulled a sword from a carriage and charge towards the thieves to fight along with the man. They fought until they almost reach the bridge, another man jumped out of the woods and also holding a huge sword, they fight like a team while she was fighting all alone, Alena was almost being killed by a thief but the man whirl his sword and cut most of them in half, a few minutes after, the thieves are all dead, they made it to the village I go too an Inn along with the two people who wields giant swords, they sit on a chair at the hall, but Alena was about to pay a room for them. 

The Inn keeper said "Sorry, you don't have enough silver coins to stay here for a week." 

"How many day can we stay here?" 

"About two day, I guess." 

"That'll be fine." 

She stayed the house for a while and change the babies clothes that her friend gave, she was crying after remembering them that was a hours ago. Back in the village, humours said that a guy fell from a high place and died. 

An hour later, she goes out of the house to feed the babies, she hasn't got any breast milk to feed because she hasn't have any child yet, she goes out and asked the farmers if they can give any cow milk, the farmer saw the babies and gave her cow milks and some clothes, she was very thankful. A few hours later, an earthquake occurred, huge crack on the ground, she was ran to a safe place along with the babies, she run away from the village. 

A huge stomps lie heavy footsteps of a hours was getting closer to them from behind, they saw a rhino being mounted by a man. 

He said "Quick, give me those!" 

Without thinking, she gave the bag with the babies. 

"Give me your hand!" 

She grabbed his hand and being pulled up, the rhino was running faster. 

She asked "What is happening?!" 

"Huge chunks of meteorites are being casted using magic, I don't know who it is, but it is better to go away from the location because it will blow after it crash." 

Hans said "Taking an hour break, the story is still long." 

I said "Oh, come on, continue."

"Later."

"Please.... Fine!"

I take the break for the story, but I was really craving for it, because it looks good, what happened to the two giant swords wielder or whatever they was called.

[The lesson I've learned from the story was "Don't judge people from its appearance but to its action." and "Helping is a free will and not forced."] 

0