Extra 1: It’s a diary from Juliana
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The style of the letter are from Juliana's hand writing made out of flower dyes.)

I never know that Paolo's family was from the other world that I never know, Paolo asked me to go home and he'll live alone for now from his world, seeing his Grandparents passed away from my very sad, now here I am, back in the kingdom with my brother, father and mother, I wished that I would able to live and hep Paolo in that world Remendor said Mortal World but he also said that I wasn't ready and have not much knowledge as the mortal world d, they have more advance and much powerful by only human power and ability, even though I learned much from that Mortal world within just five days but i was also nervous that I might cause trouble when I accidentally used my powers.

When the time Paolo showed me the Mortal World, I saw first was trees and grass which is the same as where I live, but when we walk more and more far from where we from, the place was more different from what I expected, noisy sounds of machines and huge houses made out of meta and hardened rocks, the place was like a huge kingdom but I never saw any castle, there's no horses and knights that patrols, there where only people who ride inside a moving meta that Paolo said that it was Police.

Me and Paolo was walking inside a room, it was colorful, a man was sitting and the other one was handling a sheer and trimming the hair of the sitting person. Paolo said that it was now my turn and I was really scared because I never was being trimmed once because I was very scared from sharp knives, I hold Paolo's hands really tight and I feel his hands was really soft, instead of the person was going to trim my hair, the man hold something like a bottle and a slime like thingy goes out of the bottle, the man put the liquid onto my hair, it looks like the man was scratching my head as he put the liquid onto my head, the feeling of being relax makes me fell asleep, I was woken up by Paolo saying that it was already done, I looked on a mirror and I saw that my hair was different from what I see before, it was black and Paolo explained everything he know about it, I was trying to get used to it but I just can't it's like my hair was being covered by coal.

I bear my hair color because Paolo said that I can't walk outside with a strange hair color, I'm really nervous, Paolo's grandma game strange papers that she said was money, she said that it was used for buying things, the number on the money show how much the money has, she gave me ₱10,000 so that I can change my look and mix with the other. After I color my hair, Paolo and I walk inside of a huge hall that was said it was called a mall, the huge mall has shops inside, the stuffs in the shops has tags on it that was said it was a tag, Paolo said that I should be thinking before I choose a stuff because I might need to save some, I but everything that I need and wear them, my dress was long and beautiful back at the Dryad Kingdom, but wearing a cloth made out of sheep's wool was very fancy and awesome in a way.

I saw some lovers was holding hands and think that I may also copy the same as they do, but when I was holding her hand her face turned red as apple, I looked at her and she smiled, I don't know but I think she's experiencing excitement when I hold his hands.

We sit on a bench and he asked me if I like Ice cream, I tried it and it was really sweat and soft, I never tasted any cold food because we never used ice as an ingredient because it was cold and melt immediately. It's just my second day but I'm learning many things, when we got home, his grandpa and grandma was teaching me everything they know and remember and it was really fun and i really learn too much, Paolo's family house was surrounded with trees and that makes me calm and safe.

But then I made a big mistake, I saw a dead plant on Paolo's garden, I used my powers because I can't stand to see a dying plant in front of my eyes, I couldn't help myself and did it, Paolos grandma saw me, I was really scared that they will never see me the same as they see me from before, I was about to run away when Paolo's grandma asked me to don't run away and all I do was cry, I was really ashamed to myself, Paolo didn't broke his promise but myself. Instead of being scared, grandma asked me if I was originally a Diwata, I asked her what is Diwata means and she said that it was people who protect the forest and defend it like their home, grandma said that she saw same things like me but many kinds, some are fire or water, some are small and some are also big, Grandma didn't saw me as a monster but she saw me as a special girl, I think that people in the Mortal World didn't saw us as monsters but Guardians and Keepers.

It was in the middle of the night when I cried outside and Paolo was already asleep so I keep my noise low. I was full of hopes and think if I can live in this place but I must be careful, grandma said that people can't see the powers they cannot prove it's real and may cause a huge problem the same as what Remendor said to us, and so I will do my best not to mess my stay.

I looked at the stars in the sky and it was beautiful, it was full moon, I should not wake Paolo because he need some rest and so am I, I hide my diary in a hidden place that Paolo will never know and I will give it to Paolo in the future.

0