01.The Maiden’s Secret
9.5k 18 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a luxurious room, a cheerful maid carefully brushed the hair of a beautiful young lady in front of a mirror.

"Leto-sama is so cute"the maid murmured those words while her cheeks showed a little blush, and even so she continued brushing diligently showing her great professionalism.

The young lady in question flashed an awkward smile in response to the maid's words.

"Of course my Leto is cute and lovely, no one in the world can compare to her"a beautiful silver-haired woman stated that with great pride as she watched the maid brush that girl's hair. The woman's blue eyes watched with satisfaction the reflection of that great mirror.

What that full-length mirror reflected was the small, slim figure of a young girl perhaps thirteen years old. Her left eye was purple while her right eye was golden, her long hair was silver, and her face portrayed a future beauty that was just cute and lovely at the moment. She wore a beautiful white one-piece dress that reached to her ankles, which made her look like a fairy.

In response to that beautiful silver-haired woman's words, Leto let out a slight laugh that disguised a certain bitterness.

"Jilliana-sama is right, Leto-sama should be declared as the cutest girl in the empire"the maid's eyes sparkled as she made that statement, yet she continued to brush Leto's hair diligently.

The maid was only two years older than Leto, she was also a woman with a beautiful face, pale blue hair, and blue eyes.

"It will happen once Leto enters the Imperial Academy, it is inevitable"Jilliana shrugged and shook her head feigning bitterness. "Some prince may even try to take Leto as his concubine"

"M-mother, that ...!"Leto's face panicked, and this was reflected in her trembling voice.

"Hehehe∽ if you don't want something like that to happen, then you must strive, if you become strong enough, nobody can easily impose on you"

"Y-yes..."Leto let out a slight sigh, that was something she had always had in mind.

If she became strong enough to be selected as a candidate to wield one of the holy swords, then no one would dare attempt to even suggest that outrageous position for Leto.

In this world on the brink of apocalypse, those who can face the Calamities, the Holy Knights, they are the last hope of humanity, and therefore, these warriors are above norms and laws.

"I'll try my best, Mom" ​​—Leto's heterochromatic eyes reflected solid conviction.

"Well, well, that's the spirit, you must become a Holy Maiden to free our family from its fate"Jilliana nodded in satisfaction at Leto's response, but quickly showed a malicious smile"And so you can avoid ending become a pretty concubine∼she added this in a slightly mocking tone.

Leto completely shuddered when she heard her mother's words.

The Lyndell House to which Leto belonged held the noble title of Marquis, however, they did not rule a single span of land and on the contrary, they forced to live with many restrictions and impositions, and all because of a crime committed by a member of the Lyndell household over three hundred years ago.

The harshest and most brutal of the impositions on the Lyndells was the one that prevented the existence of men in the Lyndell family.

If a boy was born into the Lyndell family, he was immediately executed.

The women of Lyndell family were prohibited from marriage and could only become concubines as long as it was not the one who carried the noble title of their family.

Concerning the woman who carried the noble title of the Lyndell family, she could only give birth to two girls, and as about how she should get pregnant, this had to be arranged previously by agreement with some other noble family and with the approval of the emperor.

As Leto was Jilliana's second daughter, her destiny seemed to be to become the concubine of some other noble, and being aware of this from an early age, Leto had diligently endeavored in any kind of training imposed by her mother.

However, the circumstances are still far from being so simple.

"M-mother, s-should I stay in the academy dorm?"Leto's cheeks showed a faint blush that caused the maid to stop brushing her hair for two seconds.

Leto's flushed face was a delight to anyone fortunate enough to look at her.

"You should, all the girls do it, your sister does it too, why would it be different for you?"

Leto's face reddened as she imagined the situation.

The Imperial Academy divided its classes according to gender, with boys and girls rarely interacting.

"Y-you know the reason ..."some tears appeared at the edge of Leto's eyes as her body trembled.

"I don't know, why would there be a problem in my cute Leto sharing a room with another girl? I also see no problem that my lovely Leto must share the bathroom with other girls∼Jilliana was enduring the desire to laugh.

Leto bit her lips as she saw her mother teasing her once more. She enjoyed doing that too much.

"That's because I'm a boy!"the anger caused by his mother's mocking attitude led Leto to give a clear answer.

Yes, that was a big truth.

That beautiful girl with silver hair and a slim figure was a boy, Leto Lyndell was a boy.

The maid was not surprised at Leto's statement and continued to brush his hair happily.

As for Jilliana, she could not hold back a second longer and laugh, which only increased Leto's level of anger.

A male existing in the Lyndell family. If the truth came to light, the entire Lyndell family would be executed as they break the empire's impositions.

Leto did not know why his mother had not only not killed him at birth but had raised him and pass him off as a woman.

When giving birth to a woman from the Lyndell house, an empire official would be present to corroborate the execution in case the birth result to a boy. How come his mother had tricked the empire? This was just one of Leto's many doubts, to which his mother has never answered.

Considering the consequences of the truth coming to light, Leto simply could not understand his mother. Sending him to the imperial academy was risky since Leto's secret could be discovered, but if Leto did not join the academy, the emperor would order that he be given to some nobleman as a concubine which would give the same result.

"This is not a game, mom"Leto was angry and his expression showed him, however, both the maid and Jilliana could not help but delight, Leto's angry face was cute and watch this was a priceless treasure.

"There is nothing to worry about, you have prepared yourself for this every day"Jilliana shrugged and Leto became even angrier, his mother was too carefree"And your sister will be there to help you"

Leto shuddered to hear that, it was not encouraging for him. Due because of various circumstances, his older sister seemed to hate him.

"And in case someone discovers you, there is something very simple that you can do"

"What is it about?"Leto brushed aside his anger, from everything his mother had taught him throughout his thirteen years of life, he did not recall that she had particularly pointed out something as a method of dealing with such a situation.

"You just have to seduce whoever discovers you and make her your lover, simple, right? ∽"

Leto's face reddened in a mixture of anger and shame.

"I'm sure Leto-sama can seduce any young lady∼"the maid added cheerfully as Leto could not respond.

"Gabriel is right, you just have to do the same thing you practiced with her and everything will be fine∽"

In response to Jilliana's words, both Leto and Grabriel blushed.

Among the many things Jilliana taught Leto, one was seduction, and since Jilliana couldn't help him practice this, Gabriel was the one who ended up doing it.

Of course, it must be said that the naïve Leto was skillfully tricked by Jilliana to carry out those practices, at the time he thought this kind of education was as normal as his fencing practices were.

With a mocking smile on her lips, Jillian approached Leto as Gabriel pulled away. Jillian put her arms around Leto from behind and looked him in the eye through the mirror.

"The only way someone could discover your secret would be if you made a mistake, no one could ever imagine that this pretty girl hides a big secret among her legs∼"

Leto's face reddened again from the last part of his mother's words.

Jillian was right, no one could ever imagine that Leto Lyndell was male. His entire physical appearance was that of a charming girl who would one day become a beautiful woman.

However, how was such a thing possible?

The answer to that question was something Leto himself knew. It was one of the few doubts his mother had answered.

Curse of the fairies, the curse of the succubus, and the curse of the nymphs.

In this world people could get mysterious gifts based on the training, using magic tools, reading magic scrolls, or carrying them of birth, the skills.

However, like light and darkness, water and fire, curses existed as an opposing force to gifts, and just as it was possible to engrave skills on magical items, it was also possible to do so with curses.

Jilliana using forbidden sorcery to had imposed three curses on Leto when he was just a baby.

Curse of the fairies, which would frustrate Leto's physical development and in return would grant him a large amount of mana, and because of this, his right eye turned golden.

Succubus curse, which would remove any trace of Leto's masculinity and also alter his libido.

Curse of the nymphs, which would impose a delicate figure on Leto in exchange for a speed bonus. And because of this, Leto's left eye turned violet.

It should be noted that these three curses would have acted differently if they had been imposed on a woman, it was not as if all three were favoring Leto, the three curses were punishing him from any man's point of view, these curses were imposing a feminine appearance on Leto, leaving only two vestiges of masculinity in him, his mind and what was hidden between his slim legs.

89