02.Libido (+18)
10.8k 15 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Kyelris Empire was one of only three human nations that still stood today.

Kyelris's success in dealing with the Calamities was because of two decisive factors. A solid noble caste that practiced eugenics when selecting their partners based on skills, seeking with this that the next generation was born carrying more useful skills and possessing a greater amount of mana. And a strict system of education for the future Knights and Maidens of the empire in a specialized academy which allowed the sacred swords in possession of Kyelris to more easily choose their bearers.

The Kyelris Empire attaches so much importance to the development and training of future Knights and Maidens as to have built a huge academy that somehow ended up practically becoming a city, Almadel.

A luxurious white carriage moved across the road. On the sides of that carriage was a coat of arms, a sword wrapped in white roses, the emblem of the Marquis House Lyndell.

After being oppressed for centuries by imperial impositions, House Lyndell was practically in ruins. However, this changed when Irena Lyndell took control of the Lyndell family. Under her leadership, the Lyndell House prospered.

With Jilliana Lyndell succeeding her mother Irena, the prosperity of the Lyndell House continued to boom, and the gazes of many nobles and officers of the imperial court have shifted to the next Lyndell House leader, Kristin Lyndell, could the next generation keep the House Lyndell boom?

Being considered the future concubine of some noble, no one has paid particular attention to Jillian Lyndell's second daughter, Leto Lyndell, and in this, it has helped little that this young woman has only appeared a few times in important social gatherings when she was a little girl.

Leto Lyndell about whom there are few or no expectations, she was inside that luxurious white carriage that was guarded by several female soldiers, Leto had finally reached the age necessary to enter the imperial academy and was traveling to Almadel from the imperial capital.

"Ahhh... ah..."Leto's face was flushed red, his mouth was open, and he struggled to drown out any kind of sound that tried to escape his throat.

However, the interior of the carriage was not silent. Wet sounds filled the atmosphere.

Leto's legs were open, his white dress was up and Gabriel was on his knees in front of him.

"G-Gabriel, I'm about to..."Leto's voice was full of ecstasy.

Hearing that, Gabriel showed a smile. However, it was a misshapen smile since her lips, mouth, and tongue were busy licking and sucking on Leto's erect member.

"It's okay Leto-sama... * SLURP *... let it all out... * SLURP *... Gabriel will take care of drinking all your juice ♡∼"Gabriel's face showed a blush as colorful as Leto's, her eyes were full of fascination as she watched the adorable face on the brink of Leto's orgasm.

"Ee... ah... Ah! ah!… nhah!Leto exploded and his face showed an expression of total pleasure.

"Umnh ♥ ∼"as promised, Gabriel sucked to the last drop and swallowed it, then showed a big smile on her flushed face, even she had felt on the verge of orgasm just having seen the face full of the Leto's pleasure.

While trying to get her breathing under control, Leto watched Gabriel lick her lips, as if what she just swallowed was the most delicious nectar she had ever tasted.

"Leto-sama∽"Gabriel stood up, her gaze was full of ecstasy, she was on the edge.

Gabriel took her long black maid dress in her hands and lifted it slowly.

Leto stopped breathing as he watched Gabriel's long gown rise slowly over the hem of those beautiful pale legs.

"G-Gabriel, you..."Leto was speechless, once Gabriel's long gown lifted enough to show her secret area, he could see that she was not wearing underwear.

"I am always ready to serve you, Leto-sama"Gabriel rested her knees on the edge of the seat and closed Leto's legs as she placed herself on him. "Leto-sama, we still have two of hours before we get to Almadel and once at the academy, you will have take care of your emergencies yourself"Gabriel's voice was full of seduction and to a lesser extent of incitement. "Don't you want to take advantage of every second?"

Leto took a deep gulp when he heard that and saw Gabriel's intoxicating and seductive expression.

Succubus curse, the depth of this curse was much greater than the other two curses that his mother had imposed on Leto when he was barely a baby. As Leto used his mana, his body would accumulate the stress that can only be released through carnal pleasure.

At the most critical point of that stress, Leto would be visibly affected, his skin would sweat coldly, his breathing would become agitated and his member would show a solid erection that would be impossible to hide with the naked eye. If he reached such a state, Leto couldn't even use masturbation to deal with it. In such a situation, he would have only one way out, to seek Gabriel's help.

Carried away by Leto's primitive male instinct, his hands moved and cupped Gabriel's slim waist to ask her to raise her hips a little.

When training, Leto was diligent.

In everyday life, Leto acted like a calm and polite young lady who often showed a charming shyness.

However, under current circumstances, Leto showed the masculinity that was generally hiddenLeto-sama is a boy after all, but he is still adorable — Gabriel's spine always shuddered when Leto was like this moment.

Leto's gaze was like that of a wolf in front of prey he was about to devour, which contrasted with his adorable and beautiful effeminate face, and this always caused moisture to seep in from the forbidden zone of Gabriel.

Despite having done this several times before, Gabriel's body trembled in anticipation as her heart thumped. She wanted it and this was reflected on her face and in her irregular breathing.

Gabriel lifted her hips slightly, her crotch was completely drenched with longing.

Leto himself showed his impatience by pushing his member towards Gabriel. Since he trained hard every day without a break, naturally the succubus curse used to come up regularly in the form of stress.

Leto was not initially affected by the succubus curse, but as he entered adolescence, he was affected. During the first years, it was enough for him to take care of his problem himself, but this was losing effectiveness and one day when he was at his limit, Gabriel with whom he had already kissed and had done other similar things because of his practices of seduction, she offered to help him and did fellatio on him.

With Gabriel's help, Leto dealt for some time with the effects of the succubus curse, however, this also became ineffective and Gabriel had to deliver her chastity to Leto to relieve him of the heavy symptoms of stress build-up.

"Ahhhh∽ Leto-sama ♥"Gabriel let out a groan full of pleasure as she felt Leto invading the inside of her body.

Leto's body shuddered as he felt Gabriel's inside. No matter how many times he experienced this sensation, the pleasure always overwhelmed his mind, and any other thoughts or concerns completely disappeared.

Gabriel slowly raised her hips and then lowered them, this caused both her and Leto to feel a sweet chill shaking their bodies and minds.

"Leto-sama, let Gabriel take care of the rhythm today∼"she did not allow Leto to answer, as she sealed his lips with a deep kiss.

As their tongues twisted like serpents in heat, Leto moved his small hands to Gabriel's chest and unbuttoned the top of her dress. At same time, Gabriel moved his hips up and down at an increasing rate.

Gabriel released Leto's lips, and he quickly moved his face to Gabriel's now exposed breasts.

"Uhma ... Aaah !! ♥ ∽—Gabriel let out a loud groan of pleasure as Leto nibbled on her nipples.

Gabriel's chest was not exaggerated, but it was not sparse either, it was just the perfect size to fit Leto's little hands.

In Leto's mind there was no place for anything beyond the desire to reach the depths of Gabriel and enjoy the taste of her two pale soft fruits and full of temptation.

"Ahaaaa!... Leto-sama!... Leto-sama!... Ahahaaa! ♥ ∼—Leto's play on her breasts caused Gabriel to increase the rhythm of her movements, and this caused her moans of pleasure to grow louder.

"Gabriel, I..."Leto turned his face away from Gabriel's chest when he reached the limit.

“It's okay Leto-sama, let it all out inside Gabriel∽"

Leto brought his hands to Gabriel's slim waist as he pushed his hips in line with Gabriel's rhythm.

"Ah! Uhma !! Leto-sama! ∼

Feeling the limit close, Leto hugged Gabriel tightly as she did the same.

"Aah!... Uhmn! ∽"

"Gabriel!!"Leto thrust his hips against Gabriel as the explosion occurred, he buried his face in Gabriel's chest to stifle his cry of pleasure.

"Leto-sama !! ♥ ∼—Gabriel fully arched her back as she reached orgasm as her belly was filled. Most likely if it wasn't for her arms clinging to Leto's small body, she would have fallen on her back. "Hyah !!! ♥ ∽—while Gabriel's eyes turned white, her tongue danced frantically out of her mouth to the rhythm of the intoxicating cry of pleasure escaping from her throat.

When the ecstasy ended, their breaths were ragged and their skins were covered in sweat. A strong lascivious smell filled the interior of the wagon, but neither of them showed any dislike about that.

"Fufufu∼ Leto-sama wants to take advantage until the last second"Gabriel had just gotten her breath under control when she felt the member of Leto who was still inside her recover his vigor.

"Th-that is..."Leto away his embarrassed look.

"Leto-sama is so adorable, I really would like to accompany you to the academy"as she said those words in a playful tone, Gabriel stood up away from Leto.

That inevitably caused Leto to show a lovely expression of dissatisfaction, which turn Gabriel on even more.

"Fufufu∽ It doesn't have to be so honest Leto-sama, Gabriel will always do her duty"Gabriel turned and then leaned over, she leaned her body on the seat in front of Leto and then lift her ass and show Leto her pale and round butt bare. "Why don't you try another part of Gabriel now, Leto-sama?" ♡—she placed her hands on her buttocks and opened them to show Leto a different target.

Leto took a deep gulp as he watched this, a white liquid dripping from Gabriel's vagina, which ended up motivating him even more. He stood up and approached Gabriel as he lifted the front of his dress.

Leto placed his hands on Gabriel's hips and pushed his member towards the place she was showing him, towards her anus.

"Auhm !! ♥ ∼—Gabriel once again arched her back as she felt her anus being penetrated by Leto's thick and vigorous member. "Leto-sama, you can use Gabriel as you wish ♡ ∽"

After earing that in a tone full of desire and supplication led Leto vigorously push his hips while his hands sought Gabriel's breasts to cling to them.

The interior of the carriage that moved along the road was filled with moans of pleasure and lascivious sounds, it was thanks to the same noise of the tapping of the horse's legs because what happened inside the carriage did not go outside, and even If the driver or the female soldiers guarding the carriage heard the moans of pleasure coming from inside the carriage, none of them would be too surprised.

Although none of the guards or other maids in the Lyndell House knew the truth about Leto, they all knew that this charming and beautiful young lady enjoyed playing with the beautiful Gabriel, and, far from feeling disgusted by such acts, they felt jealous to Gabriel.

Among the servants of the Lyndell House, there was not a single man, maids, soldiers, and other jobs, all were performed only by women. The Marquis Lyndell House was a rose garden.

Ever since Irena Lyndell took over the leadership of the Lyndell family, Lyndell House began taking orphans from across the empire to train them as either soldiers or servants, and this continued in the same way with Jilliana Lyndell.

However, while Irena Lyndell was a woman of tough and martial character, Jilliana Lyndell is a charming, flirtatious and seductive woman who is always taking one of her servants to her room. It was precisely because of the latter that the rest of the employees of the Lyndell House envied Gabriel. They also wanted Leto, who had a charm surrounded by an adorable innocence that incited the desire to pamper her in an infinite number of different ways.

With the dawn tinting the sky, the luxurious carriage crossed the great gate of the Almadel wall, the so-called 'Imperial Academy City'.

It is the first time that I write something like this, so I have little confidence about it[/author]

83