20 – Road trip! (continued!)
515 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I want to say... sorry for how Eve acts in advance this chapter! but if you can imagine someone who is a 30 year old virgin who satisfied herself on internet images multiple times a day, then gets sent to a new world and does not let off steam for a weak to ~ weak and a half suddenly finds a release then throw her into a carriage ride for days with her first real BF. ya that's Eve *shrug* *prays you don't take offense*

20 - Road trip! (continued!)


Eve POV

Eve: "Geeeeeee..."

Rory: "Eve... Stop glaring at my lieutenant!"

Eve: "Geee....."

Rory: "Kitten!"

Eve: "Sorry! what did you say again!"

Rory: "You been staring at Lieutenant Tyrian for a while... what do you have against him?"

Eve: "Ah that! We met earlier and I had a question I wanted to ask him!"

Rory: "..."

Eve: "Are you jealous? How cute! Don't worry, I don't want to sleep with him. If I wanted to I would tell you if you asked."

Rory: "Eve... what brought that up... and dare I ask who do you want to sleep with!?"

Eve: "Well let's see... there is you of course, Tina your maid, Talia the seamstress oh! and Garm!"

Rory: "Garm! wha... Don't think I won't punish you for that!"

Rory grabs Eve's hand and pulls her close.

Eve: "Ahnn... yes"

Eve crawls up to Rory's ear letting out hot pants.

Eve: "Sorry I been bad... please punish me..."

Rory puts his head in his hand...

Rory: "Where did the woman I fell in love with go..."

Eve calms down and sits down beside Rory.

Eve: "hey..."

Rory: "..."

Eve: "hey... sorry..."

Rory: "..."

Eve: "It's just... I like being with you and... you make me want to go wild when I'm around you."

Rory looks up from between his fingers in his palm at Eve.

Eve: "Trust me when I say you're all I need ok...? Besides... I'm friends with Garm's Wife and Daughter, sleeping with him would just be awkward!"

Rory: "...Eve... did not you get enough on the way here... we are almost at Telvan now... please take your hand out of my pants... I need to be presentable when we arrive..."

Eve: "Ah! sorry Rory!"

We finally pulled up to Telvan, the City its self reminds me of one of a standard medieval city. the town guards even have metal armor and weapons! Makes sense since even back in Ingaria Talia had mentioned... hmm no draw bridge or moats... It looks like they just wheel in a door over the entrance to bar it. does not look like there are any of those slits for shooting arrows either. Just a stone wall... still no sign of swords. I once thought someone was carrying a sword before in Ingrian but it was just a club... what gives? It is one of the simplest weapons other than clubs or spears...

Rory: "Eve... when we get to the lord's manor would you mind... wearing a robe with a hood? I know it's not..."

Eve: "Hood huh? Ah! is he prejudice against beastmen or something?

Rory: "well no... but..."

Eve: "Ah I get ya... you don't want him to say anything bad about your wife and accidentally punch him right!? Totally understandable!"

Rory: "I need to find out how your mind works sometime Kitten... I keep finding I know nothing about how you will respond at any given time..."

 


 

Eve and Rory walk down the hall to the city lord's office while Rory keeps stopping Eve from touching everything as she walks by.

Rory: "Eve... Remind me to assign you an etiquette teacher when we get back to Ingaria..."

Eve: "Uh... sure I guess... Couldn't hurt to learn something new! I want to learn those fancy curtseys! Maybe I can ask Tina to teach me how to act like a maid so I can wear one of those cute dresses!"

Rory: "I am not dressing you as a maid..."

Eve: "Not even if i call you goshujin-sama?"

Rory: "What does that even mean?"

Eve: "Not a man of culture I see..."

Rory: "My culture has nothing to do with it!"

Eve: "Ah... calm down, I was just joking."

Eve and Rory approach the door, in which the guard opens it for the cupple.

Guard: "Mister and Miss Ingara. Lord Buvelle is ready to see you. You may enter.

Eve whispers to Rory...

Eve: "I did not know we had our wedding already..."

Rory: "sorry... it was for convenience sake... I didn't feel comfortable leaving you out of eyesight... besides it will be true before too long."

Eve: *giggles* "That's what I like about you! always grabbing hold of what you want!"

As Eve and Rory entered the office she found herself pulled closer to Rory.

Rory: "And don't you forget it kitten..."

 

15