22 – Walking the Streets of Telvan
374 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

22 - Walking the Streets of Telvan

 

Rory: "What do you want to do about it kitten?"

Eve and Rory sat in their room in Telvan's palace.

Eve: "..."

Rory: "Kitten?"

Rory pulled Eve into a hug and stared into her eyes.

Eve: "I want to take her back to her family."

Rory: "Are you sure she won't be a threat to others?"

Eve: "I looked into her memories... the white wolfkin tribe were driven out by the other wolfkins because they did not feel it right to live a life raiding from others... they were called cowards."

Rory: "Not that I don't believe you but... looked into her memories? how is that possible?"

After the incident with the hydra, Rory had asked his spymaster Marsh about Eve and had heard of her ability to gain others knowledge through touch, However, Rory played innocent here... he did not want his kitten to thank bad of him for having known some of her secrets before she was willing to share them with him. During their week together before heading up north, Eve and Rory spoke of many things such as aura. Rory had not had a decent chance to create a vessel yet as his schedule would keep him busy and inside the carriage, there was not enough sunlight to train with. However, Eve's honesty with her secrets had left Rory more than a little worried about who she trusts with such knowledge...

Eve: "I can channel aura to read minds... well, thoughts are similar to lighting or electricity its mostly about connecting 1 mind to another. it's like trying to recall memories but using someone else's mind instead of your own..."

Rory: "Lightning? and Electricity? ah never mind I kind of understand your second explanation. Besides we are getting off-topic... Kitten... give me a day ill see what I can do about getting her released."

Eve: "...Alright, let me know if there is anything I can do to help..."

Rory: "Why don't you go out into town and relax for a bit... Marsh's family is staying at the Westwind inn. Their daughter had been asking about you earlier, why don't you go see her.

Eve: "Marsh is here too?"

Rory: "They were in the caravan. Did you not see them?"

Eve: "ahh... well ya... haha, I forgot!"

(Eve: "Ah shoot... how do I explain to Neesha I did not know they were in the caravan because I was too busy making out with my boyfriend?")


 

Eve walked to the through the streets of Telvan, her eyes drawn to the roofs which reminded Eve of Arab and Russian style constructions with the roofs jutting out in their curved type overhangs with sharp points on top. Eve's eyes were also drawn to the style of clothing the people wore as she walked through the cobblestone streets. Most women would have long dresses that would even hide their feet. colors ranged from greens and yellows do darker red and black. the men mostly wore light robes or occasional tunic with puffy sleeves. Lastly, the guards all wore sectional metal plates with winged helms... it seems most of the guards were female and had the elaborate breastplates that showed off their assets. Eve could not help but wonder about their military structure and how gender would play a part in it? It may be interesting to hear later. With Eve's attention shifting all over the place many people easily identified her as a tourist. One such person attempted to pickpocket her but found not a single coin or possession in her pockets and left dismayed. Eve was not exactly ignorant to his attempt but let him be seeing as he got nothing for his efforts.

(Eve: "Westwind Inn... I found it!")

Alma: "Ah! Eve, Its good to see you again."

Eve: "Alma! Hi, how are you doing?"

(Eve: "Alma is the only female member of Marsh's Guard... her brother is Rex the other member besides Harkin. Ah now that I see her without her armor, her breasts are huge! I didn't know she was that well stacked!")

Alma: "I am fine! So i heard tell... you and Rory! so exciting."

Eve: "Ah! ya... hehe!"

Eve smiled bashfully.

Alma: "What brings you here?"

Eve: "I came to see Neesha!"

Alma: "Oh... Neesha is out at the moment! She should be running errands with her father. That kid always had so much business sense her father treats her like his secret weapon. Its kind of amusing to see other merchants thinking she is just a kid, they would never think she is the one they are really negotiating with! Say Eve, can I ask you something?"

Eve: "Sure! go ahead!"

Alma: "I wanted to ask before but didn't feel in proper at the time... but could I touch your ears? I always found them cute!"

Eve smiles and stands closer to Alma and holds her hood while flashing her a smile.

Eve: "Sure! go ahead!"

Alma reaches over and begins rubbing and feeling Eve's soft fur on her ears. To Eve this feels pleasurable and she has to stifle her voice so she would not make a sound.

Alma: "Ah! it's so soft! I love how it feels!"

Eve: "Mhmm! Glad you li-like it!"

Alma finally notices the blush on eves face. Sometime during the petting Eve ended up with her chin in Alma's chest valley! (Alma: "Ah! so cute I want to hug her! Maybe I can ask? Well, it couldn't hurt to try!")

Alma: "Say Eve, Why don't we head out and visit the town with just the two of us?"

Eve: *giggles* "Sounds like your asking me out!"

Alma: "Why not!"

Eve: "Ah well... Ok! but we can't take it too far I would want to ask Rory if he was ok with that first! he is number 1 in my heart!"

Alma: "I thought beastkin often take multiple partners? Does he want you all to yourself?"

Eve: "Well he is a bit possessive, but in a good way!"

Eve thought back to how it was their first time with the passion Rory held onto her as if he didn't want her to get away and smiled. She felt turned on by the idea of being his possession even if it may be a bit odd to some to thank that way. 

Eve: "Enough of that, this is something ill need to work on for later! let's go see the city!"

Alma smiled and grabbed onto Eve's hand as the two made their way into the city.

 

11