Status and news page.
472 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Poll has closed! It looks like most people want me to focus on writing SVG so I will continue to do that at least until I get a bit into the second volume!

 

Here are the Poll results!

 Do you want me to keep working mostly on this or create a new novel along side SVG? Edit
  • No Focus on Sun-Valley Guardian Reborn!  Votes: 27   ~   75.0%
  • Make a Novel about a corrupted otome game where the Heroine has to save the villainess!   Votes: 5    ~     13.9%
  • Make a Novel about a Demon lord Naga who swallows her enemies and turns them into corrupted eggs   Votes: 4    ~    11.1%
 

Looks like Second volume is being pushed back as I Introduced Reir in chapter 21... Yay... *cough* Right! so new character I made on a whim inspired a sub arch! crazy but things are getting farther and farther from where I originally planned to start the story! 

Hopefully, you enjoy what I have planned for with Reir though! When you just have an Idea and its that good you have to run with it!

 

In other News! What does everyone think of the New Cover I drew! I know its kind of plain *cries* But dang it, I spent a few hours just to get it this good! ... Just ignore that it does not have feet or a body for eve and is just her shawl - the red... It's only a Purple shawl... and you don't get to see her cute sexy bondage-style wrap! or her cute tail... Well! anyways! tell me what you think! 

Stay safe everyone I am glad to hear from you all!

-Softserve

 

8