23 – Date with Alma
460 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

23 - Date with Alma

 

Alma and Eve set out into Telvan admiring the nicknacks and curios several of the stalls were hawking. Alma quickly found out that Eve did not carry around any money.

Alma: "Did you not get any money from Rory?"

Eve: "Did not see any need for any Teehe"

Alma: "What Teehe? how is that funny?"

Alma rolled her eyes and pretended to be annoyed with Eve's antics before breaking out into a laugh.

Alma: "Well how about I buy it for you" *smiles*

Eve looked over the bracelet Alma had selected. While Eve did not have a good grasp on the value of things yet, seeing as she hardly needed money. she did not want to trouble Alma with buying it, especially since the salary of a caravan guard couldn't be that high... could it? But before Eve could protest Alma was already paying for the bracelet.

Alma: "Here you go! I won't take no for an answer!"

Eve carefully removed her glove, making sure no one would see her furred skin besides Alma and slid the chain bracelet on.

Eve: "Thanks Alma, I love it!"

Seeing Eve's smile Alma could not help but run up and hug her. Eve was just too cute! It was a shame she had to cover up so much. Alma always loved watching Eve's ears and tail when they first traveled to Ingian together. Eve always expressed her excitement and emotions in her ears and tail.

 


Telvan Palace.

Rory: "So lord Buvelle, I wonder if we can discuss Ingarian's support in dealing with this demon problem."

Lord Buvelle: "Of corse! what do you have in mind Lord Ingara."

Rory: "Well... My wife has taken an interest in your new maid. If I could have her, I am willing to give Ingrain's full support."

Lord Buvelle: "Hmm... No... I think not."

Rory: "Will you reconsider..."

Lord Buvelle: "Lord Ingara, I mostly asked you here today to see if you had any knowledge about the threat we are facing. We are fully capable of handling these 'Demons' you called them on our own."

Rory: "..."

Lord Buvelle: "Hmm... However, Considering our friendship I can think of something I think would be an even trade."

Rory was reluctant. Normally he would never think of giving him that... however, the image of his soon to be wife returned to his mind. He thought about how he told her she could trust him. He was determined to keep his promise. There was a certain mixture around tar and pitch which his alchemists kept secret... It was often called the Flames of Ignus. It mostly seen uses in mining or clearing rock query but had applications in siege warfare... It was something his family never wanted to leak to others where it may end up eventually used against them sometime in the future.

Rory: "Done."

Lord Buvelle was startled at his friend's quick reply but immediately his smile broke into a huge grin.

Lord Buvelle: "You won't regret this Lord Ingaria The flames will be perfectly safe in Telvan hands."

 


Park in Telvan

 

Under the shade of a nearby tree, Alma sat with Eve as they chatted about each other's friends and family.

Alma: "Did you know Harkin is from Ganna?"

Eve shook her head.

Alma: "He lived up north near the borders with Bismuth. He and his brother were hunters... Well, one day they found an injured wolfkin. His brother wanted to help and Harkin agreed. but it ended up being a trap for an ambush Harkin made it out alive, but his brother was not so lucky... I hope you can at least forgive him for how he acts sometimes... although he does kind of hold it against you the way he was treated during the hydra encounter. I almost never heard the end of when he came back. He had a brooding mood the whole time and wouldn't stop talking about 'dang mutts'"

Alma let out a giggle

Alma: "Ah but. don't tell him I said all of this! He did eventually come around and was rather thankful none of the soldiers got killed during that time."

Eve: *Giggle* "That sounds like him! he was always very Tsundere!"

Alma: "Tsundere?"

Eve: "Ah! that's nothing, Nevermind... hehe!"

Neesha: "Hi Alma! who is this friend your with?"

Neesha comes walking in the park with her father marsh and spots Alma. After asking her question Neesha examines Eve questioningly.

Eve lifts her hood a bit showing her face to Neesha and lets out a giggle.

Eve: "Aww Neesha forgot about me already?"

Neesha: "AH! Eve!"

Neesha ran up and gave Eve a hug

Neesha: "Eve is so mean! I would never forget about you!"

Neesha said with puffed up cheeks and a pout. While Neesha was being held in Eve's arms Alma stood up and whispered in her ear.

Alma: "Thanks for the lovely date."

Alma held Eve's chin then gave her a full kiss on the lips sneaking in her tongue before winking at eve and walking back to Marsh's side.

Neesha: "Eve the guards were so mean! When we're going to Ganna, they would not let me visit you! They kept saying. Do not disturb the lord. Why would they say that when I just wanted to see you instead?"

Eve smiled at Neesha hiding her blush.

Eve: "Ah sorry Neesha... Me and the lord Rory kind of hit it off and I was spending a lot of time with him... It's my fault, I did not even realize you were in the caravan at the time..."

Neesha puffed up her cheeks along with her red hair she had a bit of color scheme going on with all the red she was displaying.

Eve: "Sorry Neesha! Let me make it up to you ok!"

Eve gave Neesha a kiss on the cheek.

Neesha: "Fine! but you owe me sometime later! I want to hear more about that Bank idea later and you better not skip out of town before you do this time!"

Eve could not help but admire how even with all the darkness in the world, It was always too easy to find a bit of light. With this thought, in her mind she gave Alma a wink.

11