6. Kyuubi [2]
9.9k 6 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello my dear friggin' readers! Ya boi Nyatsui here to invite you to my Discord server, nyahahaha!
Link: https://discord.gg/732AUsm
Invite Code: 732AUsm

 

Naruto looked around curiously, he was at a dark, unknown place, his feet touching a ground that has a faint layer of water, drenching his feet with a cold but gentle feeling.

There were many paths so the blue-eyed boy simply went to a random one and started to wander randomly, after a few minutes walking, he found a huge place, as he looked frontwards, Naruto saw what looked to be an enormous red-colored prison cell with a circle in the lower part of the prison.

Approaching it as he felt curious, Naruto was now close to the many gaps between each red-colored bar that formed the prison, suddenly, a big nail approached him and stopped just before his face.

''Brat, this is not a place you should be, do you want me to kill you?!'' An ominous, cold voice sounded from behind the enormous red-colored bars as a shining, bloody red-colored eye stared at Naruto, evil intent permeating through the air.

Naruto looked at the now revealed body of Kyuubi, what came to his sight was an enormous nine-tailed Fox with orange-colored fur and bloody red-colored eyes, a slit pupil inside it, he wasn't sure about Kyuubi height but it was huge.

Surprisingly, Naruto didn't feel fear, he felt anger, this was the being that killed his parents! Even if he felt sad and disappointed about his father's actions of making him Jinchuuriki of the Fox, if they were alive, he wouldn't need to suffer like he suffered.

''You! You were the one that killed my parents, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't need to suffer like this, my parents would be alive, I wouldn't be cursed, I wouldn't be hit, I wouldn't be cut, I wouldn't need to starve, I would have a happy life!'' Naruto shouted in pure anger before finally calming down.

Kyuubi looked at the boy in front of him, in the first life of his years, he had been able to live happily before being slaved by his creator/father own son, he had watched Naruto's life passing these three years, however, this didn't mean he would allow the boy to shout at him.

''F*cking brat, shut up! I don't care about your suffering, I was controlled and that f*cking Minato tried to seal me, I was made a slave again!'' Kyuubi shouted back before severing the connection between them, returning Naruto consciousness to his body.

'He also suffered? Controlled? He was made a slave again?' Naruto thought confusedly while directly assuming Kyuubi is a male due to his voice, the anger inside his heart disappearing, he started to analyze all the new information he had.

'So he didn't want to attack everyone? Does this mean he didn't want to be sealed? He only attacked because they tried to seal him?' The blue-eyed boy thought as his impression of Minato Namikaze, his father, dropped even more.

He then looked around, it was already day, yawning, Naruto stood up and went to the Kitchen as a good, enticing smell attracted him there, Kakashi saw the blonde boy coming over before smiling ''I'm making my specialty, Grilled Fish, there's also rice, serve yourself!'' he said.

Sparkles started to appear inside Naruto's eyes as he saw the amount of food, without hesitating, he started to pour a good amount of Grilled Fish and rice before devouring all of it.

'He's... fast?' Kakashi thought in shock as he saw the speed that Naruto devoured the food, however, he soon shook his head and offered more, an offer that Naruto accepted earnestly.

Meanwhile, as the report came to the Third Hokage, he was enraged and went to Konoha underground place, also known as Roots Headquarters, there, he disbanded all of the Root members, Danzo was forced to remove all of the seals that were hidden within their bodies.

He couldn't retaliate, while Hiruzen was old and softer than he was back then, he was still the Third Hokage, when he went to the Root headquarters, he brought a few dozen of Anbu members, overwhelming Danzo with both strength and numbers.

The old fart had his Chakra points sealed by a Hyuuga clansman and then sealed through Fuuinjutsu, Danzo was brought to Konoha prison and interrogated, however, no information came out of his mouth so he was simply put in the prison.

'Old friend, your obsession overcame your Will of Fire, your desire to protect Konoha...' Hiruzen thought before sighing and disappearing through the Body Flicker Technique, his destination: Kakashi's house.

It didn't take him long before arriving, there, an enticing smell attracted him over so he knocked on the door, the young Naruto was the one to open it, seeing Hiruzen, he closed the door as Hiruzen looked to the door confusedly before knocking again.

This time, Kakashi opened it, looked at Hiruzen and said ''Do you know why Naruto did this, Lord Hokage?''

Hiruzen shook his head as Kakashi replied in a simple manner ''It's very simple, Lord Hokage. Naruto discovered that he's a Jinchuuriki and that not only his father but also you knew about it, that you knew the reason he was suffering...''

'Oh sh*t' That was the first thought that came in Hiruzen mind as his mind went in overdrive, however, he sighed, the old man knew that his relationship with Naruto wouldn't be the same and that the boy lost his trust in him.

''...I'll guide both of you to your new house.'' Hiruzen fell in silence for a few seconds before saying, he knew that the reason his relationship with Naruto was severed just like that was due to his own fault and negligence, all he could do now was try to slowly mend their relationship.

Naruto was carried in the white-haired teenager's shoulder, totally ignoring the existence of Hiruzen, that sighed sadly as he guided them, it took only a few minutes before they arrived at a big courtyard, many walls guarding the house that was inside it.

''This is the Senju state, it is empty but now, this is your new house, all of Minato's belongings, be it seals, scrolls or money, all of it was transferred there!'' Hiruzen said before leaving, he knew he didn't have any place there.

Looking towards the big house in front of them, both Naruto and Kakashi gasped before the blue-eyed boy said excitedly ''We have so much space to explore, let's go!''

Even if his intellect and maturity were higher compared to those of his age, Naruto was still an ordinary kid when it comes to this, always curious towards new places, seeing this, Kakashi nodded before they started to run around, exploring the entire Senju state.

179