8. Ninja Academy [2]
8.9k 13 197
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Nii-san, nii-san, tomorrow will start the Ninja Academy, can't you tell me more about it?'' A blonde boy asked a white-haired teenager whose age is around 16 to 18 years old, however, his actual age is 17 years old, exactly, this is Kakashi Hatake.

In the past year, Naruto grew to think of Kakashi as a big brother figure and the latter thought of the blue-eyed boy as a younger brother, they had similar but different experiences, both lost their parents and somehow suffered by the ironic thing known as life.

''No, I can't, you know that I can't so stop, you're already asked me for 200 days straight, don't you know the meaning of giving up?'' Kakashi said amusedly, the boy didn't give up, be it on his training or even foolish questions, Naruto always tried till he succeeded.

With a serious expression, Naruto said ''I won't ever give up because this is my Ninja way!''

''...'' Kakashi stared blankly for a few seconds before smacking Naruto's head ''You're not a Ninja, you can't have a Ninja way, fool...''

'...Makes sense?' Naruto thought funnily before he said ''Anyway, nii-san, can I go for a walk right now before going to sleep, pretty please, you never allow me to do that! You know that I'm strong enough to protect myself, I even mastered all Three Basic Jutsus many months ago!''

That was true, Naruto successfully completed the Leaf Concentration Technique in a week and the Three Basic Jutsus after only a month passed and mastered them after one more month passed, then, he perfected it after two more months, take a note that learning, mastering and perfecting it is three completely different things, the control he has over his already enormous Chakra increased by many times, even though it isn't that high, his control is already at a medium level.

'Super geniuses and their monstrosities...' The white-haired young adult thought as if he wasn't one as well, sighing, he said ''Only for today because I can see you're way too excited for tomorrow, go for a walk and calm yourself down...''

Then, he thought of something before adding ''If any villager tries to beat you, kick their asses!'' Kakashi gave a thumbs up that was replied with Naruto's trademark smile.

As Naruto walked through the streets, surprisingly, aside from the glares of hate he was accustomed to receiving, no one did anything, only a few ones approached him as they cursed ''Demon brat, who said the like of you is allowed to walk in the streets? You monster!''

One of them shouted before sending a slap in Naruto's direction, the blue-eyed boy smirked, he was waiting for someone to do this, effortlessly, Naruto stepped back and mocked, it was time to avenge himself, at least a bit, he remembers the face of the man that shouted right now, this was one of those that had beaten him the most.

''Sorry, were you trying to pat me? It's because you're so slow and weak that it looked like it...'' Naruto said innocently but the smile on his face betrayed him as he disappearing from their sight and appeared just under the man that shouted, with all of his strength, he kicked the man in the crotch.

It was a critical attack as the man fell to the ground without any strength left on his body, humming happily after doing this, Naruto ran away ''Nothing like a calm day...'' he said while sighing slightly.

Just as he was passing near the park, he heard someone saying ''Hey, you! People from the noble clans are always so stuck up...''

With his interest successfully picked, Naruto sneaked through the bushes as he saw what was happening, three boys made a girl that looked to be just about his age kneel on the ground ''Apologize!'' one of them said.

''I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry...'' The girl said continuously as tears kept falling down to the ground.

Naruto felt angered because what the girl was doing remind just of him one year ago, a time where he couldn't even protect himself, a time that all he could do was to apologize helplessly as the villagers slapped, punched, kicked or cut him.

As if his body moved unconsciously, Naruto disappeared from his place and appeared just beside one of the boys and punched him in the stomach, the boy couldn't bear the pain he felt and was knocked unconscious.

''Y-You, you're the Demon Brat?!'' One of the two remaining boys said while stuttering, they had heard from their parents and even saw Naruto when he was being hit, no, tortured by the villagers.

Naruto stared at them as his eyes became cold, devoid of any emotions, an extremely scary sight to be seen in a boy with only four years of age, however, one of them was angered ''Prepare yourself, Demon Brat! My daddy said to hit you every time you appear in front of time!'' he shouted before advancing towards Naruto, that kept in silence before disappearing from their views in a blur.

They were only ordinary boys that could only pick on Hinata due to their age and stronger build, what Naruto did was a simple thing, he had thought on the applications of Chakra since he had perfected the Three Basic Jutsus and came up with something: Infusing the Chakra on the sole of his feet, increasing his speed to levels an ordinary human wasn't able to see.

Before the boys could react, Naruto had already knocked them out, he then looked towards the girl ''Yo! I'm Naruto Uzumaki!'' he said with his trademark smile.

The girl looked at him with her white-colored eyes that had a tinge of purple in its edges, her iris also had a bit of purple, looking at him shyly, she said ''I-I'm H-Hinata Hyuuga...''

Just before Naruto could continue and try to make his first friend, someone yelled ''Hinata-sama! I finally found you, huff... you scared me!'' the blue-eyed boy looked to the person that yelled before sighing, he understood these eyes the most, eyes that were full of disgust and disdain towards him.

'It seems I can't even have friends...' Naruto thought before shaking his head, it was just the expected outcome, sighing, he went back to the Senju estate once again, it didn't take long as he infused Chakra on the sole of his feet, augmenting his speed by many times.

As he took out his sandals and entered his house, he heard a voice ''Welcome back, Naruto, how was your walk? Managed to calm down?'' Kakashi said jokingly.

''Yeah, I also met a girl, she said her name is Hinata Hyuuga, she has a cute face and a pretty hair, there were three boys bullying her so I kicked their asses, knocked them out and left them in the ground with their mouths open so that they can eat dirt!'' Naruto said as if it was a matter of fact, Kakashi heard it with great interest as he laughed a bit, the story was funny in his view.

'His strength grew to the level of a Genin even though I suppressed his growth to build a solid foundation, that's not the only reason, if he becomes way too strong compared to his future classmates, he'll be extremely lonely, I can't let my otouto be friendless, it isn't healthy!'

Kakashi thought, some may say he's doing the wrong thing but in his heart, he thought that this was for the best, he experienced it beforehand, when he was at mere six years of age, he had the strength of a Chuunin while his classmates were behind this, it made him lonely, barely having someone he could truly call a friend before Obito and Rin, even though he never admitted it, they filled the void left by his father death.

The night quickly passed by as the sun rose proudly to the sky once again, bringing warmth to everyone, Naruto woke up rather early 'This is the start of my journey as a Ninja!' he thought before quickly going to take a shower, this was a surprisingly good day for him.

197