9. Ninja Academy [3]
8.6k 16 184
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto hummed as he started to change his clothing, after a few minutes, he was ready, the blue-eyed boy was using new clothing, different from his old ones, Kakashi was always buying new clothes when his previous ones didn't fit anymore.

His current one was a white-colored shirt that had black-colored lines on its edges, Naruto also had simple black-colored shorts that had a white-colored line on its edges, basically, the opposite of his shirt color.

Looking at Naruto, the white-haired young adult said ''Looking good, I'm sure you will be pretty popular with the girls!'' he teased.

What he didn't expect was Naruto refuting him ''You would be pretty popular too, a pity that you're a closet pervert, always reading that perverted book, I still don't get how you can read that thing while maintaining such a stoic face, nii-san!''

'...' Kakashi fell in silence before shaking his head, then, he said with a small smile hidden behind his mask ''Let's go, today, you'll start your journey to become a Ninja, you can't be late, right?''

''Yeah, it would be bad to get your habit of always helping an old lady and then changing your path because of a black cat, these are some really bad excuses, you need to train that!'' Naruto said as Kakashi felt an unexpected wave of depression hit him.

'Obito, I'm sorry but I think I'll have to abandon your way of living as excuses, I can't have my otouto saying I have bad excuses!' Kakashi thought while apologizing to the ''dead'' Obito, obviously, his personality shifted slightly in the past year due to Naruto's existence in his daily life, he found himself unable to live without the boy that he considers as his own younger brother.

He then departed to the Ninja Academy while carrying Naruto on his shoulders ''Let's go!'' the blue-eyed boy said excitedly, a rare emotion of excitement appearing on his face, completely different from his usual emotionless expression, the only times he had emotions showing on his face was when he's with Kakashi or when he's training.

Because it has a meaning, it makes him feel truly alive, as if all other moments, he was dead.

It didn't take them long before arriving at the Ninja Academy, it was, after all, near the Senju estate ''Hm... This is the Ninja Academy? It is a very big building!'' Naruto said but wasn't that impressed, the place he's living is bigger considering its total size.

Seeing this, Kakashi said ''On the first day of the Ninja Academy, all of the new students are gathered in the roof because the Hokage himself will say some things.''

Naruto nodded before they suddenly appeared in the Ninja Academy roof 'As expected of nii-san, he's super-fast, I couldn't even notice before I appeared here with him...' Naruto thought, he knew that Kakashi is strong but not to that extent, this only made the admiration he felt towards the white-haired young adult grow.

As they got there, Naruto noticed there were quite a few adults and kids there, some of them looked at him before whispering, he couldn't hear them, though. Looking at Naruto, Kakashi said ''I need to go, I'll go to do some D-Rank and C-Rank missions.''

Even though he was dismissed from his Anbu Commander position, Kakashi kept doing missions, he didn't want to use the money left by his Sensei to raise Naruto, all money was earned through missions he did, from D-Rank to even B-Rank ones, there was always spare money to buy things to Naruto, be it clothing or toys.

The blue-eyed boy nodded, he knew that Kakashi had to do that for earning money ''I'll be back by the time today class end!'' Kakashi patted the blonde boy's head before disappearing, he had missions to do.

A few dozens of minutes passed as more and more kids arrived, Naruto counted that there were around sixty kids, out of nowhere, Hiruzen arrived, a Chuunin made the kids quiet down before saying ''This is the Third Hokage, he's the one that protects everyone, he's also the strongest person in the Village right now, he's also commonly known as 'The Professor'!''

The kids shouted excitedly but Naruto simply ignored them and looked around, a few kids took his interest, to be precise, only eight of them took his attention, the blue-eyed boy smiled slightly after seeing that the girl he helped yesterday was here.

Naruto ignored the Third Hokage speech completely because he could feel that Hiruzen's words were full of deceit, principally when he talked about the so-called 'Will of Fire'.

''Yo, Hinata! You're also going to become a Ninja?'' Naruto sat beside the Hyuuga princess and asked casually.

Looking at Naruto and blushing slightly, Hinata said ''Y-Yes, Naruto-kun, I'm going to become a Ninja...'' her voice was akin to a mosquito but Naruto could still hear it.

Nodding, he said ''That's good, I hope we can go to the same class!''

Then, Naruto started to look around once again, he was extremely bored 'Even nii-san excuses and his lectures when I'm training is funnier compared to this, why is this so boring? I think I'll die of boredom!' he thought.

''Aren't you bored of hearing him talking?'' Naruto, that had nothing better to do, asked Hinata, that nodded, she also wasn't enjoying this, she felt that even her father lectures are better than this.

Gazing to the ground, she said shyly ''I a-also think t-that this is b-boring!''

Sighing, Naruto just started to hear what the Third Hokage was saying ''Everyone in this village is your comrade, look at your side, these are the ones you'll protect and cherish, this is what the Will Of Fire means, never abandoning your comrades!''

At the very start of Hiruzen's explanation, the blue-eyed boy felt disgusted 'Comrade? They're just a bunch of hypocrites!' he thought while his impression of Hiruzen's actions dropped to zero, however, he still paid attention to the remaining speech.

''I can see that some of you are bored with my speech.'' Hiruzen joked before continuing ''Today lesson is at the end, your class is already determined, you only need to check at the entrance of the Academy and search your name!'' he said before disappearing.

''This finally ended!'' Naruto sighed while thinking his head would fry after feeling such high amount of disgust.

Looking at Hinata, he said with his trademark smile after seeing Kakashi, that was already waiting for himself in the entrance ''Well, I'm leaving, bye, Hinata!''

All Naruto heard while leaving was a faint, shy voice ''B-Bye, N-Naruto-kun...''

184