20. Graduation [2]
7.2k 11 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My super ultra(?) special thanks to 'dudule223' for becoming my patron, nyahahaha! PS: Thanks for the patronage, this humble(or not so humble now that I have monni) author is happy now!

'Kukuku, my plans may have failed this time but next time, it'll be grand, it'll be magnificent! Itachi Uchiha, such beautiful, splendid eyes...' The snake-like man thought after receiving the report from the mysterious masked man, he didn't trust the man a tiny bit but if the report was true... he had a new objective.

'I wonder if your younger brother will have the same abilities as you in the future? I'll let that 'fruit' grow and when the time comes, I'll collect it, my dream of mastering all Ninjutsu in the world will come true!' Orochimaru thought while licking his lips excitedly, that 'fruit' is, in fact, Sasuke Uchiha.

The masked man looked over Orochimaru before he said in a playful, high-pitch voice ''So, Orochimaru-kun, do you want to join Akatsuki? It'll be fun, really!''

Shaking his head slightly, Orochimaru said ''No, not right now. I have plans and once it is done, I'll join your Organization, don't worry, as soon as I complete it, I'll join your little Organization.''

Narrowing the eyes hidden behind his mask, the masked man nodded slightly before a small whirlwind covered his face and he was sucked in it, disappearing.

Konohagakure.

As Naruto was passing through the streets of Konoha aimlessly, he decided to walk by the small river that was under a small bridge, hot steam rising up from the small river 'Is this what they call 'Thermal Water Building'? I think it was something like that, not sure...'

Though the blue-eyed boy didn't remember too well about it, he had used that small river as training once, due to the hot water and waves that came constantly, it was much harder to train the Water Walking Technique here, after years passed, Naruto had long grown accustomed to the glares of the Villagers, however, he couldn't take his revenge on them yet, he wasn't strong enough to ignore a whole Village going towards him.

He had made a drawing of all Villagers that once tortured him, they were all saved on a Sealing Scroll that only him could open, one that only those of Royal Uzumaki bloodline such as him could open.

'Nii-san had told me that my mother was the Uzumaki Clan princess, this means I'm also a part of Uzumaki royalty, I wonder, should I rebuild Uzushiogakure and gather all of the alive Uzumakis? There is 'that' map, after all...' Naruto thought after remembering a certain map that he found on the belongings of his father, his mother belongings were also there.

The map Naruto found was named 'Gathering Plan' and it was inside an old scroll that looked to be old, the blue-eyed boy was certain that it wasn't even touched before because it was full of dust, when he looked over it, Kakashi had said ''Oh, this is a Scroll that your mother, Kushina Uzumaki, had thrown away because she couldn't figure out what it was, it was a habit of her, when she couldn't understand something, she simply threw it away!''

'Probably not very smart of her but anyway, at least I didn't get her habit.' Naruto thought, he had researched more about his Clan and saw that the last known Uzumaki survivor was brought to Konohagakure and by just linking this with that, he found out his mother.

After researching on the scroll, by simply dropping his blood on it, the scroll opened, then, before opening the scroll contents, Naruto started to research the Scroll Fuuinjutsu and after a few hours, he was able to decipher it completely, it was a scroll called 'Fuuinjutsu: Makimono No Chi' (Sealing Technique: Blood in Scroll'

The name was basically explaining itself, it was a scroll that could only be opened after a certain kind of blood was dropped on it, in this case, Royal Uzumaki blood.

The scroll content was simple, it had a letter and a map, the letter was saying

[This scroll was made to the future generations of the Royal Uzumaki bloodline, I don't have much time, the Villages are invading in a few hours, Uzumaki clansmen were sent at specific parts of the World to hide, certain parts of the map will be marked in a red circle, members of the Uzumaki clan will be hidden in these specific parts. It may be selfish of me to ask this, but please rebuild our Land and save our Clan, you're our hope, they have all been given a similar scroll that will react once a Royal Uzumaki injects chakra.

6th Uzumaki Clan Head and Uzukage, Uzumaki Kin]

'I have already mesmerized all locations. Hm, it's decided, I'll rebuild it and gather all of my clansmen, though I don't like most humans, this doesn't mean I can't help my own Clan, if they're hostile to me even after I did this, all I need to do is kill them.' The blue-eyed boy pondered seriously, even though the last part of his thoughts may be cruel, this was exactly how he was going to deal with everyone that dared to mistreat him.

There is one person above all in his target list: Danzo, that was the man that started it all, he wasn't going to just kill him, a much worse fate awaited for that man.

Humming as he went home as if thinking about murdering anyone that mistreated him isn't a problem, Naruto passed by the Villagers as they looked at him with hate, however, fear also filled their eyes, every single one of them that tried to hit, curse or do anything else to Naruto didn't end well, even after they reported to the Hokage, he simply told them it was self-defense.

'Training, training and training more, this will be what I'm going to do till the Graduation Exam comes, I still have to correct the flaw in the Hiraishin no Jutsu, I can't have it giving off my location every time I use it, well, I'll do that later, for now, I'm going to visit Uncle Fugaku, it has been some time since I last went to Sasuke house to train and play, also, it has been some time since I last saw Itachi-san and Shisui-san.'

After pondering for a bit, Naruto decided to rest, all he has been doing is training recently, resting a bit isn't a problem 'Nii-san even said that only training and not resting properly will do more bad than good, I agree!' he thought before going to his house.

Sasuke had invited him to train together before the invasion happened and so it was delayed, Naruto decided to go tomorrow.

Announcement
Wanna support this humble author and read advanced chapters? Even gain some cool roles on Discord? Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui
161