38. Return [1]
5.6k 10 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My ultra-mega-super-special thanks to 'Zady Gutierrez', 'ArcSpider46' and 'Corrupt Zain' for becoming my patrons! As always, thanks for your patronage! Guys, don't forget to call me rich boi Nyatsui, not Nyatsui! Nyahahahaha!

''What is it?'' Approaching him and seeing the two bandits, Sasuke felt slightly strange, he didn't understand as to why Naruto called them, the pink-haired teenager also had an ominous feeling, she didn't understand why, though.

Looking over both of them, Naruto said with slight disappointment ''Take out your Kunai and slash their throat, they're bandits. I noticed your hesitation against the weakest one of the twins, you had multiple opportunities given that appeared due to you two and Nii-san help yet all you two did was to give him heavy injuries and now, both of them escaped.''

Taking out their Kunai, Sakura and Sasuke hesitated after seeing the unconscious bandits, the pink-haired teenager was the one to express themselves ''But... they're unconscious, even though they're bandits doesn't mean we need to kill them, right?''

Feeling amused at her question, Naruto said while chuckling slightly, as if he had heard something fun ''You think the world is full of flowers, Sakura? It isn't, you see these two? There were eleven bandits that tried to take Tazuna's family as a hostage, when they saw Tsunami-san, they tried to r*pe her, do you understand what would've happened if I wasn't there?''

''They would r*pe Tsunami-san, she would've been forced to act as if it didn't happen as not to worry Inari and Tazuna-san and as such, nobody would try to even avenge her. Sakura, Sasuke, don't think that just because you're merciful - hesitant - to your opponents, your opponents will be the same, this is not a game, this is reality.''

Sakura flinched at his explanation while Sasuke felt furious that something like that actually happened ''Now, go and slash their throats, let your frustration, anger or whatever other feelings you have right now go.'' the blonde teenager said as the two of them approached the bandits and with a quick slash, they were ended for good.

Seeing the blood that was splattered over the ground and the bandits now dead body, Sakura puked almost instantly while Sasuke was close to puking, however, he quickly composed himself 'Not the reaction I expected from their first kill but I guess this is a natural human reaction after doing such thing for the first time, eh?' Naruto thought while remembering the first time he killed someone.

'Kit, just because you didn't have that natural human reaction doesn't make you less human or whatever. You suffered a lot, just the fact that you're not completely crazy already shows how much of a strong will you have, be proud of that, kit.' Kurama comforted him on his mind.

Sighing, Naruto said inwardly 'To think that even the famous Demon Fox can comfort others, eh? What has the world become, Kuu-san?'

Kurama roared inside his mind 'Oi, you brat, come to your mindscape so that I can cut you to pieces!' he said but no actual killing intent or whatever, just their usual discussion.

''Nii-san, I'll go to deal with the bandits on the boat under the bridge, please go with Sakura and Sasuke to Tazuna-san house, tell them the mission is completed and that Gatō has been dealt with, the building of the bridge can be resumed.'' Naruto said before vanishing as a flickering blur, the white-haired man sighed at his younger brother before going with the two teenagers.

Appearing in the middle of the bandits, Naruto said with a 'gentle' smile ''Hello, gentlemen, doin' good?''

''...'' They stared at Naruto for a few seconds before actually noticing he was an attacker and as such, they went to attack him 'No wonder they're mere bandits, with such low intelligence, it's as expected.' he thought before his figure blurred, a bloody mess left wherever he passed.

In three mere seconds, all bandits had been killed, leaving only Gatō, that was hidden within the bandits, without any spot to live ''Hello, Gatō, I heard about your tales inside the Land of Waves. Let's talk, shall we?''

''Please don't! I... I can give you money, is that what you want? I can give you whatever you want but please don't kill me!'' Gatō said, a foul smell attacking their noses, Naruto eyed Gatō in a disgusted manner.

''Don't worry, I don't want much, just your life and all of your legal business is all I want, nothing excessive, right?'' The blonde teenager said while eying Gatō with his bloodlust leaking.

Gatō unconsciously took two steps back before noticing what Naruto wanted, then, he started to rub his hands on each other like a merchant ''Oh, if it's that, I can give it to you! There's just one problem, all of the contracts regarding my legal business were left on Gatōgakure, thus, you would need to take me there...'' he said with a small and almost unnoticeable, vicious smile.

Hearing this, Naruto smiled inwardly before taking out some papers from his pouch ''You see, during these two weeks, I sent my Kage Bunshins to Gatōgakure and there, I got all of the necessary contracts, I have some copies of them, let's do this the easy way, Gatō-san. If you sign it peacefully, I may let you live!''

This is what he said but Gatō thought of it as 'I will let you live' so in an impulsive action, he signed the contract, passing all of his legal business to Naruto, just as he signed it and Naruto noticed that everything was correct, his Sword of Whirlwinds pierced Gatō heart, killing him.

As his consciousness slowly faded away, Gatō looked towards Naruto, his eyes threatening to haunt the blonde teenager, alas, Naruto didn't care about the fallen businessman death at all.

The blonde teenager killed Gatō without actively making a bloody mess because he was going to show his dead body to every one of Land of Waves, a sign that their Village has been freed from the fallen businessman's hands.

Humming while dragging Gatō dead body along with him, Naruto flickered to above the bridge before looking down and doing hand signs ''Katon: Gokakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)'' he said as a great mass of Fire was sent from his mouth towards the boat, destroying it as the many bandits fell to the insides of the river.

As he arrived at Tazuna's house, Naruto showed his family the businessman dead body and then to the whole Land of Waves, the blonde teenager was now akin to a Hero for all of the Land of Waves citizens, in just a few days, the bridge was finally completed, bringing hope to everyone.

Inari was hesitant to let Naruto depart but understood his career as a Ninja, the blue-eyed teenager didn't really felt emotional but was slightly attached to Inari, patting his head for the last time, the Team 7 departed, their destination being Konohagakure.

The bridge name - Great Naruto Bridge.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

135