39. Return [2]
5.1k 5 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

My ultra-mega-special thanks to 'Santis Verdoem' for becoming my patron! As always, thanks for the patronage!

Meanwhile, on a Village that was previously named in a narcissistic manner, Naruto's Kage Bunshin stood on a room, there were some males with different clothing each, all they had in similar was their bowing stance and the injuries over their face.

''Gatō is no more, as you can see on this contract, all of his legal business was passed to me, I don't care if any of you take over his illegal ones but 10% of any profits made by these are required to be given to me, got it?'' Naruto said while looking towards them, he was using a Henge no Jutsu, that Kage Bunshin also wasn't an ordinary one.

The Kage Bunshin was one that Naruto worked to make resistant, as long as the Kage Bunshin had Chakra, he could resist attacks at the cost of using a small part of it, the men in front of him were the co-workers of Gatō, when they were notified by him that Gatō died, they tried to take over but Naruto didn't let that happen.

Bowing, they all said ''As you wish, boss.''

Konohagakure, Hokage's Office.

''I see. So the mission turned out to be an A-Rank one and two unidentified Ninja with a strange ability to use a dark mist were involved but escaped, your Team did a splendid job and was able to take over the mission with only minor injuries as the report says, I won't be able to give the proper reward for an A-Rank mission as it was supposed to be a C-Rank one but it'll be recorded in the Team members as a higher ranking one.''

Hiruzen said in one breath as the members of Team 7 nodded, Kakashi then said in his usual indifferent manner ''Our team is also making progress in increasing our strength, doing C-Rank and B-Rank missions won't be hard, rather, it'll be easy. They're not ready to A-Rank ones yet, though, Hokage-sama.''

The old Hokage smiled slightly at the report before saying ''That's good, your Team can go now.''

Within the Senju estate, Sasuke looked over Naruto 'What is he hiding? Why did he say he hates the Villagers? What did they do to him?' he thought, Kakashi had invited him to come towards their house, as if the white-haired man felt the questions inside his mind.

The blonde teenager was sitting at the border of the house while looking towards the sky peacefully, something he always did in order to calm himself from whatever things he was thinking.

Approaching the blue-eyed teenager, Sasuke said ''Yo, Naruto. Do you mind telling me why do you hate the villagers so much? I can't understand why you said those things... What did you pass through?''

Naruto, that stood with closed eyes while silently hearing the sound of the birds chirping high in the sky while feeling the wind passing by his skin, opened his eyes before looking over Sasuke ''Then be prepared and try not to curse around about that, also, don't tell anyone about it''

''12 years ago, the Nine-Tailed Fox, Kyuubi, attacked the Village. At that same day, a baby had been born and his father was the Yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime chose to save the Village instead of his own son, in his mind, he wanted his son to be treated as the Hero that saved the Village by making him the Jinchuuriki, even if he knew how much a Jinchuuriki suffered - For the Greater Good, so-called WIll of Fire.''

He said before continuing ''Even a Jinchuuriki wasn't supposed to suffer like that, it happened because of a man named Danzo, he spread the rumor that the baby son of the Yondaime Hokage, was the incarnation of Kyuubi and as such, everyone hated the baby, with only 1 year old, he was kicked out of the orphanage.''

''Despite being just 1 year old, the Villagers treated him as someone worse than garbage, he couldn't eat, he couldn't play, he couldn't even sleep properly. He was tortured both mentally and physically for the first 3 years of his life, all because of a rumor that wasn't even true.''

Naruto said as Sasuke eyes widened, due to his father, he knew about what a Jinchuuriki means but what his best friend said was even worse than the usual treatment of a Jinchuuriki, a speck of anger towards the Village settled deep inside his heart.

Lifting his shirt, Naruto showed the many scars of his body, scars that didn't regenerate even with his Uzumaki vitality, differently from the current him that had control over Chakra and his vitality was used at its full extent, his 1 to 3-year-old self didn't have it, Kurama could help with it but the blonde teenager chose not to do so, he wanted to maintain the scars as a reminder to himself.

''W-What?'' Sasuke gasped and stuttered slightly after seeing the scars 'Naruto suffered like t-that when he was just 1 to 3 years old? H-How cruel can the villagers be?' he thought as the speck of anger lit up like a Fire.

''Calm down, Sasuke. They all will have the deserved punishment delivered to them in the future.'' Naruto said.

Sasuke looked towards Naruto as sadness hit him hard, after they trained for a bit to brush Naruto's story aside, the black-haired teenager went home, trying to avoid any Villager on his way because if he met even one of them at that day, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

As the black-haired teenager left, Kakashi appeared at Naruto's side before saying ''Do you see that, Naruto? You encountered a friend that truly cares about you, most would immediately say that your story is fake, even if you didn't show him your scars, he would believe you, cherish that friendship.''

Naruto nodded slightly before going to the house insides, before he knew, the night had already arrived and so, he went to sleep, for him, that was a heavy day, telling someone else about what happened in his past was harder than the blonde teenager thought.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

138