41. A Request of Help [2]
5.4k 15 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Naruto and Sakura opened the door and entered the Hokage's Office, both sighed after seeing the familiar green-clothed youngster entered their view alongside a brown-haired girl and a long-haired teenager, due to his eyes, he was easily identified as a Hyuuga.

''Yo, Lee, Tenten, Neji and Bushy Brows-san, your team is the one that'll be going with us?'' Naruto asked the four of them as Lee nodded

''Yes! Our Team burning with YOUTH is going with your Team, we're going to a mission full of youthful adventures!'' Lee shouted before Maito Gai smacked the back of his head. [1]

The man with bushy brows said, his eyes containing a rare seriousness ''We're in the presence of the Hokage and this mission is important, please be well-behaved, Lee. I see that you improved a lot by just seeing your Ninja records, Naruto, it's good to see you're burning with YOUTH!''

Seeing that, Hiruzen massaged his forehead slightly at the sight of these two peculiar Teams before he said ''Something serious happened, an attack near the Fire Daimyo's territory happened, his guards weren't able to catch the intruders, every day that passed, their strength increased, this is a rough drawing of the two intruders, they also had many accomplices with the strength varying from Genin to Chuunin.''

Kakashi took the drawings before showing it to the rest, instantly, Sakura said ''Aren't these two the ones that were helping Gatō? They used that strange technique before escaping!''

At the side, Sasuke also nodded and just before he could say anything, Neji intervened ''These two also interfered with missions we were doing, they were helping our enemies. When we were gaining the upper hand, they escaped by spreading a dark mist.'' he said.

Meanwhile, Haku just kept himself in silence.

''Yes, this is one of the reasons I wanted the Team Kakashi and Team Gai to take that mission, I believe that with both of you knowing a bit of the enemy, you won't let them escape again, besides, it seems that they're even stronger than a month ago from the request.'' Hiruzen said in a serious manner, then, he said ''You may enter.''

Just as he said that, a man entered the room ''I'm Kiho, I was sent by the Fire Daimyo-sama to assist and inform you all about the situation, I heard that both Teams have completed an A-Rank mission and both of them had the ones attacking the Daimyo's territory involved, as such, I hope you all can help us!'' the man named Kiho said while bowing slightly.

Lee smiled widely before giving him a thumbs up ''Don't worry, such a youthful request needs to be completed! We will help you!'' he said as Gai, Tenten, Sakura and Sasuke smiled slightly, Naruto, Kakashi, Haku and Neji just stood there with a stoic expression.

''Hokage-sama, if you don't mind, we'll depart immediately, we can't delay the mission.'' Gai said before they all disappeared from place, Kiho included, he was brought by the famous man with bushy brows.

In no time, they were already in front of Konoha's Gate, looking at all of them, Kakashi said ''The Sandaime-sama had already prepared all things we will need alongside the road so that we wouldn't lose time preparing it, Kiho-san, can you explain more about the situation as we walk?''

Kiho nodded slightly ''Yes, the situation is complicated - These two were attacking random territories of our Land, sometimes, multiple attacks would be done, most of the guards of Jounin strength are protecting the Fire Daimyo-sama so we can't afford to send them, we're afraid that they'll use that opportunity to attack him.''

''Because of that, the Fire Daimyo decided to request a Mission from Konohagakure, so that our Ninja will be able to deal with the attackers while the Fire Daimyo will be protected, right?'' Maito Dai said as Kiho nodded once again.

A few hours had passed since then and the night was approaching, they were currently resting in the middle of an open field surrounded by many trees whose height was around 10 meters each, they were surrounding a bonfire while

'There are 20 signatures of Chuunin strength and five of ordinary Jounin strength following us, their signature is unknown and they have hostile feelings, their objective is probably stopping or killing us there, this means they don't want us interfering with their attacks, maybe their main objective is assassinating the Fire Daimyo? For what? Money? Maybe a grudge?' Naruto thought before poking Haku's shoulder slightly.

He muttered in a tone that only him, Haku, Kakashi and Gai were able to hear as if it could choose the ones that are able to hear it ''25 signatures, 20 of Chuunin strength and five of Jounin strength, with hostile intents, prepare for their attacks, they're coming from our left, don't give any alerts that we know of their attack.'' he said.

Haku nodded and so did Gai and Kakashi, they quietly prepared traps as the rest of the group talked and got to know each other better.

''Sakura-chan, you're beautiful as always! Accept my love!'' Lee said with his wide smile to Sakura as the pink-haired teenager quickly hid behind Sasuke as an illusory heart was sent towards her.

The group laughed at Lee's actions before Neji looked towards Sasuke ''As the son of Uchiha Fugaku, did you already awaken the Sharingan? If so, let's fight, I want to see if my which of our Doujutsu is the strongest, you seem strong.'' he said despite knowing that the black-haired teenager had already awakened it, he was provoking Sasuke.

''Hyuugas being Hyuugas, always thinking that their Doujutsu is the strongest, people think we're arrogant but it's not our fault that we're stronger, right?'' Sasuke said with a small smile, his words akin to needles poking Neji's body slightly, provoking the teenager.

''Then let's fight and see if your claim is true, Uchiha.'' Neji said as both of them suddenly stood up, their Doujutsu active.

'These two... Why can't they be at peace even for a single moment? Every time they meet, they want to fight each other...' Naruto thought before sensing the 25 Chakra signatures suddenly flaring up, a sign that they were about to attack.

Stopping between the two of them, Naruto said with narrowed eyes ''This is not the time to fight.''

Just as he said that, dozens of Shurikens were thrown towards them, however, Haku was prepared to it, doing a simple hand sign, the long-haired youngster said ''Hyōton: Suishōheki! (Ice Release: Crystal Wall!)''

Ice spikes rose from the ground and blocked all of the incoming Shurikens, it alerted all of the group before Kakashi announced ''Take your weapons out because the enemies are here, protect Kiho-san, we can't let anything happen to him. Sakura and Tenten, your task is protecting him from any enemy that escapes our defense, the rest will help by neutralizing the enemies!''

''Yosh! Time to defeat them with our youthfulness, Gai-sensei!'' Lee shouted as Gai gave him a thumbs up.

[1] I changed from the previous 'Might Guy' to 'Maito Gai' because of some reasons that I'm lazy to explain at the moment.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

135