137. Family [1]
3.1k 9 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto appeared within Jigen's base, it was hidden in the underground of Kurogakure. He hid behind a pillar as Jigen talked to a blond female with a mark on her forehead.

''Our plans shouldn't start now. While Naruto Uzumaki has grown strong, he still won't be my opponent in 17 years, I can feel that in just a few years, my 'successor' will be finally chosen.'' Jigen said as with his usually narrowed eyes. Naruto was really amused since he could see the actual Jigen, whose real identity is Otsutsuki Isshiki, was within the true Jigen's brain.

''Don't act harshly, Delta. The researcher is still discovering new technologies to change your body, I don't want you going out and dying because of reckless actions.'' The Otsutsuki said with a frown as Delta bowed.

Suddenly, a voice sounded in their minds: ''Truly wise words, Jigen-san. For someone who hid for over a thousand years, you surely know how to hide like a coward, no, no, in fact, even a coward isn't like that. You're just a rat, a parasite-like rat, yes!''

The one who said it appeared from behind a pillar with a Rinnegan-like mark drawn on the center of it. The Symbol of Infinity in the middle of his forehead shone in a deep black color with white-colored particles flashing inside it.

His hair flowed upwards with a Fire-like effect, Naruto's eyes had turned pitch black-colored and shone with all stars of the Universe within it. Suddenly, his hands stretched out a bit: ''This is something I don't usually do since it ruins the fun. However, to deal with an inferior being like you, who is even weaker than Kaguya, won't bring me any fun to begin with.''

[Space-Time Magic: Space-Time God's Prison]

A circle with magic-like patterns shone underneath their feet as an illusory hand appeared above them. It didn't matter what they tried, their bodies didn't just work, not even Jigen's Doujutsu worked.

''Wondering why your oh so powerful Doujutsu doesn't work? You're making things smaller and bigger with it by a faint Space fluctuation and guess what... Space and Time is my domain.'' Naruto said as Jigen's face grew with horror after seeing his bright yellow-colored hair and his light blue-colored eyes.

''You... You're a Namikaze! How? How is that possible? NO! That can't be possible, it can't! They went extinct eons ago! No Namikaze should've escaped, not to mention reproduced!'' Otsutsuki Isshiki screamed hysterically, never had he felt such fear before as he did now. Naruto's smile seemed to widen, ever so slightly.

His pitch-black eyes stared deep onto Issiki's soul as he slowly approached the man: ''It must have been hard for you, yes? Ah, hiding for over a thousand years, carefully planning. Man, life was hard for you, wasn't it?''

As for Delta, Naruto directly ignored her as she had been directly crushed to death by his sheer pressure alone. The only reason Isshiki was still alive is that Naruto wanted to play a bit.

''You know? The Celestial Planet is also going to stop existing after a few years passes, after I kill you, your kin will instantly know it. But since I killed Kaguya, they already know this Planet location.'' Naruto said before a cynical yet playful smile appeared on his face.

''And that is exactly what I want to happen. It'll take them around 17 years for them to come here and this is exactly why you have dragged your plan for so long, isn't it? You yourself aren't arrogant enough like all Otsutsukis to think you're powerful like Kaguya or strong to face Sasuke or me.''

Seeing Isshiki's fear, Naruto's smile widened slightly: ''Just... You have gotten one thing wrong, I have, ever since the beginning, known that. It's just that first, I'll kill you and then, the two little Otsutsukis who are coming in around a decade and half. After that happens, I'll slowly hunt down your race.''

''The oh so powerful Otsutsukis, the Celestial Horned Race. What are you? A bull to be horned? Forgot you all have animal-based abilities, how pitiful!'' Naruto mocked and mocked after remembering most of Kaguya's memories.

''Celestial Race my ass.'' Naruto clicked his tongue before black-colored Flames with white-colored particles flickering around it engulfed Isshiki. The man couldn't even absorb his Chakra, not to mention his Space-Time Flame.

Teleporting back but not forgetting to take anything valuable, Naruto noticed that one of Isshiki's dimensions had an actual young Juubi there. He decided to seal it within himself, though Kurama felt a bit annoyed, he was kind to a fellow brother and shared some space.

With kind words, Kurama said while pointing to a free space in the corner of the mindscape: ''Here, you can stay here. Don't worry, my younger brother, I'll take good care of you!''

The Juubi was furious but didn't dare to roar in anger, while it had already developed intelligence, it still wasn't able to talk. Not to mention... After being having its ass handed by Naruto, it was officially tamed and thus, didn't dare to fight Kurama.

But its pride was still hurt. It was regarded as a younger brother by the creature in front of it! Reluctantly going to the corner, it started to sleep.

Though a bit furious, the Juubi was quite satisfied, the place was way better and it felt Naruto sometimes giving huge deals of Chakra to it. Naruto actually treated it normally instead of a tool.

Looking towards Kurama, it wondered if this is how the fox-like creature in front of it felt. Maybe staying with that human isn't that bad, roaring, Kurama somehow understood what it said through that roar before rolling his eyes: ''Cohexisting? Naruto only sealed you because if you weren't sealed through Fuuinjutsu, your existence would be instantly known to the Otsutsukis.''

''He made it to protect you from being detected by Otsutsukis since they can feel the mark left on you. However, it seemed to be cast  by a very powerful one so it still takes a bit of time to get rid of it without the caster noticing.'' Kurama said as the Juubi felt a strange feeling within itself. Was this what was called 'warmth' or the feeling of being cared for?

It didn't know yet, that was a story for the future.

Time passed in the blink of an eye and in an instant, nearly two decades passed.

[1] Fun fact, Naruto is now 33 and 17 years passed, funnily enough, this is chapters 137. 1 from '17' , 3 from '33' and 7 from '17'. Many of you probably don't find this fun but this is incredibly fun to me!

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

48