139. Side Chapter – Hero World [1]
2.5k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: Hello, minna! Your friendly neighbor author is here to do a supah important note. As some of you probably have noticed with the time skip... The fanfic is nearing the end and originally, I planned to end it in chapter 140, meaning only two more chapters from chapter 138. However, before doing so, I'll be doing a few side chapters where Naruto goes to the MHA world of my next fanfic. All in all, I hope you all enjoy it.

From Yours Truly, Nyatsui.

NYAHAHAHAHA!]

The Chuunin Exams passed as quickly as it came. In the middle of it, Otsutsuki Momoshiki invaded with his Otsutsuki servant but was instantly killed by Naruto but not before having all of his memories read.

The Exams continued with a big deal of Chuunins appearing in all villages. At least two Genins from each Great Village became a Chuunin. From Konohagakure, Shikadai Nara and Uchiha Tsui who is Shikamaru and Itachi son respectively. [A/N: Yeah, I decided to give the Badass Lord a son, he deserves one, hn.]

A few Uchihas from Konohagakure also became Chuunins and so did a few Hyuugas, Naruto had removed the seals from everyone. The Clan remained the same except that now they weren't divided on Side and Main branch.

Since Sasuke and Sakura were now living within Uzushiogakure, their daughter Uchiha Sarada is a Uzushiogakure's Shinobi. She's a member of the Team 7 along with Boruto Uzumaki and Mitsuki.

From Uzushiogakure, the three Uzumaki/Namikaze siblings became Chuunins along with Sarada, Mitsuki, a few Chinoike clansmen, a few Uzumaki clansmen and many Elven clansmen. It was also at this time that the Grimoire Tower started to fully affect the world as all members of the new generation were born with Mana flowing in their bodies along with Chakra.

This did surprised the World but after Naruto explained it, everyone accepted it despite the initial shock. The main reason they accepted it easily is because of Naruto's strength, since he said it is something beneficial, they didn't question.

Not to mention that aside from the new generation, even some from the old generation was able to accidentally awaken Mana, thus getting a Grimoire. They knew this was going to make the world prosper even more, though raising its power scale was a determined fact.

Ding! Ding!

The sound of bells rang within Naruto's house and as the blond man opened the door, many figures entered it. The first one was Jiraiya, who promptly hugged his disciple: ''Yo, brat. Missed me? I know, I know!''

''I didn't.''

''...''

Tsunade, who came right after Jiraiya, laughed softly before saying: ''Doing good as always, I see. I have good news, I'm pregnant!''

It seems her pregnancy did soften her personality quite a bit, Naruto noted: 'To think the ever violent would be so gentle nowadays. I'm even shuddering a bit, well, Hinata and Karin did calm down a lot after getting pregnant.'

Before Naruto could say anything, Tsunade was dragged by both Hinata and Karin, who went to discuss with her about the pregnancy. Jiraiya just laughed shyly after Naruto teased him.

Shortly after them, Sasuke and Sakura came along with Sarada, who greeted him with sparkly eyes: ''Nice to see you again, Nanadaime-sama! Are you going to teach me a good technique again?!''

''No, go and play with Boruto, Jirai and Shi, shoo, shoo.'' Naruto denied, that brat was always asking him to teach her new techniques. It reminded him of Konohamaru, who was now all grown up. Looking towards Sasuke and Sakura, he said: ''You two are just shameless. Sasuke, you can teach her a sh*t ton of techniques but you still let her ask me.''

''Not my fault you're stronger than me, sigh, such a cruel world.'' Sasuke sighed but even when pretending, it didn't escape Naruto's eyes. Sakura laughed a bit after seeing the two of them, who even after becoming adults, were still bickering before she said: ''Now, now... Sasuke, let's enter before Naruto ask you for a sparring session again.''

''...Fine.'' Sasuke said while remembering the last time the two of them fought all-out. He wasn't able to keep going for more than ten seconds.

''As expected of you, Sasuke. Wise decision.''

''...''

Raising his hands in defeat, Sasuke entered the house. Kakashi, who was in the table, felt good after seeing the black-haired man facing such a defeat in the hands of Naruto.

At the same time, he sighed while feeling a bit emotional: 'To think it has been over 20 years since they became a team and around 30 years since I met Naruto. Time surely passes fast, eh?'

The day was lively with the news of Tsunade's pregnancy and they all talked about the old things. Even Orochimaru and Mitsuki passed by to talk about things, Sarada and Mitsuki played with the four siblings and after the night came, they all left.

Patting his belly, Naruto sighed in satisfaction, he never grew tired of Hinata's food. At the same time, he decided on something before appearing within the void as suddenly, a ripple appeared in the void as an illusory body flickered in front of Naruto.

The illusory body was full of wrinkles and seemed like it could disappear at any given moment. However, a feeling of strength was spread from it, giving a feeling that anyone was under it.

It has an aged face and a long beard, that is Space-Time, who decided to make a human body to himself since it was better to talk. Looking at the old man in front of him, Naruto said: ''Yo, old man! Feeling good, aren't ya? I thought so. Ahem, it has been over 17 years since I last went to adventure through worlds, crazy, right?''

Space-Time looked at him before rolling its eyes, a bit of anger appeared in his old, aged body: ''Really? I didn't notice it, it was like 17 minutes passed. You're too late, brat.''

Over the countless amounts of time Naruto came to bother the crazy old man, Space-Time learned how to refute. It didn't have a lot of true conversations, after all.

''You're so boring, old man. Anyway, do you know a place where I can go to have some fun? Don't need any purpose at all, just exploring a random world and that's all.'' Naruto said while ignoring Space-Time dissatisfaction. That old man is a tsundere, even if he shows anger, he's not actually angry.

Naruto came to regret his words as Space-Time smiled in a mischievous manner before saying: ''I will send you to a good world. I hope you enjoy passing through a very, very special Space-Time Rift.''

Suddenly, Naruto's body was forcefully pulled as an extremely strong tearing force attacked him. Giving one last look towards Space-Time, the blond man cursed with all of his strength: ''F*ck you!''

Needless to say, the tearing force doubled.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

45