Lesson One Chapter Two – The Seven Brothers
463 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After sitting for a while in silence Lucifer cleared his throat causing me to look at him with a raised eyebrow. “So it sounds like you had a nice chat with Mammon?” With a smile on his face I could clearly tell he was being sarcastic because he clearly heard how the call went between us.

 

  Rubbing the side of my head I just let out a long sigh. “Even though you seem like a stuck up prick I would have preferred you to watch over me. Not to be rude.”  I could hear someone let out a laugh at what I just said but it stopped when Lucifer looked sharply in the direction it came from.

 

  “You look even more worried now, huh?”  Lucifer ignored the fact I called him a prick which caused my eyebrow to twitch in anger. ‘Not even going to say anything about that? He reminds me so much of my prick of an older brother who has a stick so far up his ass.’  I was silently cursing him out in my head looking at him with a heated stare but quickly avoided looking directly into his eyes.

 

  “Well, if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and then get told that an unfamiliar face will now take care of you, you’d certainly feel anxious. However, Mammon isn’t the only to help you out. Now then. . . we still need to introduce our new friend to your brothers, Lucifer. And it’s probably better that you do that instead of me, wouldn’t you say?”  Diavolo suddenly appeared next to Lucifer from his seat with a smile on his face causing me to flinch slightly in surprise.  

 

  ‘Are all demons really fast or something?. . . Wait. There are more siblings of his?!’  I could feel myself sit up straighter realizing that Lucifer has more siblings who could be even more troublesome. 

 

  “Yes. . . As much as I dread the idea of doing so, you’re right.”  As he said that the three males that were sitting in the seats walk over to Lucifer side. Seeing that they were coming over I got up from my seat with my hands behind my back again being squeezed tightly by me as some form of comfort. 

 

  “Oh, come now. Really? You should be honored that you get to introduce such a sweet and charming little brother like me!”  One of the male pouted at Lucifer with a wronged expression.  He was a bit shorter than Lucifer but taller than me and when I looked down at his feet I noticed he was wearing high heels which probably meant he was a bit more shorter then I thought. He had long sweeping bangs of light caramel-pinkish blonde hair and reddish-yellow eyes. He was wearing the same uniform as me and I noticed that his fingernails were painted pink.

 

 “This one here is Asmodeus. He’s the fifth eldest. He is the Avatar of Lust.”  Lucifer ignored the pouting Asmodeus who dramatically put a hand on his chest in shock at being ignored by him. ‘He is a bit dramatic isn’t he? But he is the Avatar of lust which doesn’t really seem that good for me. I mean I don’t know. Probably. Maybe.’ I was looking at Asmodeus with cautious eyes not knowing what his deal was at the moment.

 

  “Wh. . .I can’t believe you just totally ignored what I said! And not only that, you referred to me as this one. How rude!”  Asmodeus crossed his arms as he huffed at Lucifer and the male who was next to him just sigh as he shook his head at his actions. 

 

 “Hmph. At least he didn’t ignore you altogether. How do you think I feel?”  The male who had a frown on his face was almost the same height as Lucifer but not completely. He had messy layered blonde hair with green and yellow gradient eyes that had skin that was almost like Lucifer but was little more darker than his.  He was wearing the same uniform as me and also had his nails painted but it was green.

 

   “That one there is Satan, the fourth eldest of us. At first glance, he may seem like a responsible demon with a good head on his shoulders, but looks can be deceiving.”  When Lucifer said that “Looks can be deceiving” I felt nervous since Satan looked like a good person but he isn’t really that good? So is he evil? Is he going to hurt me or something? Should I be worried about him?!

 

  “Aha, so I’m that one, am I? Nice to meet you, Yuki. I am Satan, the Avatar of Wrath.”  I felt my head explode when I heard him say he was the Avatar of wrath.  ‘H-He the Avatar of wrath?! He seems so good nature! Is this what he meant by looks can be deceiving?’ 

 

  “S-So the Avatar of wrath. Is that a title or. . .?” I tried to keep calm but I really have to know if him being the Avatar of wrath is just a title or his whole deal. Is it like that with the Avatar of lust too?

 

  “It basically sums up what he’s about. He may flash you a pretty smile like that, but you had better be careful because it is all an act.”  I felt a chill go down my back at Lucifer confirming what I was thinking. Him being the Avatar of wrath basically sums of what he is about.

 

“If you continue saying such nonsense, you’ll just scare Yuki. Don’t take him too seriously, Yuki. Lucifer enjoys speaking ill of his brothers. He is the Avatar of Pride, after all.”  If he wasn’t trying to scare me Satan failed at it especially with that menacing aura surrounding him as he spoke to Lucifer with a dark smile.

 

  “Um, so is that the same for the Avatar of lust?” I quickly look over at Asmodeus trying to forget that menacing aura that was surrounding Satan.  Asmodeus looked over at me with a smile that for some reason made me feel really concerned for the safety of a sacred place of mine.

 

  “That’s right! It pretty much sums up what I’m about! Including my power.”  As soon as he said power he got really close to me causing my face to heat up.  ‘I am not blind to not realize this guy is really attractive. . .’  

 

  “Let’s give a little demonstration! Yuki, could you gaze into my eyes for a moment? It’s okay, I won’t hurt you. Come on, don’t be shy. . .”  I could smell perfume coming off of him and I tried to avoid looking into his eyes but his voice was so close to me that it was sending chills down my back so I just gave in and looked into his reddish-yellow eyes.

 

  “Yes, great! That’s perfect! Now, keep your eyes fixed on mine. Just like that. . .”  After a few seconds of just staring into his eyes my face felt super hot but Asmodeus looked at me in surprise.  “. . .Wait a minute. There’s something about you. . .hmm. . .”  Not being able to handle staring into his eyes any longer I looked away to the side trying to calm down my heartbeat.

 

  “I should probably warn you, Yuki: you’d best be wary of Asmodeus’s gaze. He can cham and manipulate people and use them to his own advantage. If you’re not careful, he’ll charm you. And once you’re under his spell, he’ll eat you.”  I quickly put space between Asmodeus and me once I heard Satan say that.  I was totally in danger there for a second and no one bothered to stop me!

 

 “Hey, don’t go around saying things like that. . .”  Asmodeus glared at Satan who just shrugged his shoulder at him.  “Hmm. . . regardless, my power doesn’t seem to work this time for some reason. I wonder why.”  Asmodeus looked at me curiously but I just kept my guard up around him.  ‘I almost was in danger because of an attractive man! I really need to stop lowering my guard around people who are attractive.’ 

 

  “Are you done? Now, the one there with the very grumpy look on his face is Beelzebub. He’s the sixth oldest” Lucifer gesture to a male who was holding his stomach that was growling surprisingly loud. ‘Holy fuck that isn’t natural is it? I can literally hear his stomach. Also the way he is looking at me with drool coming out of his mouth doesn’t really calm me down at all.’ I shuffle away from the male feeling worried about my safety.

 

  “Lucifer, I’m hungry.” The male had orange messy almost spiky hair with purple and pink gradient eye color. He was taller than Lucifer which meant I had to look up at him. He had ripped muscles that were shown even though the school uniform hid it. ‘He is fucking ripped as hell. Holy hell all of his brothers are super attractive. But dangerous. BUT so attractive. I am struggling right now!’

 

  “That’s too bad. Now behave yourself.”  Lucifer frowns at the male who just sulk at being scolded by his brother.  The male finally looked at me which made me stiffen up again. I was waiting to hear what he was the Avatar of. ‘Please let it be something not bad for me personally.

 

  “I’m Beelzebub, the Avatar of Gluttony.”  Beelzebub nodded his head at me and I did it back to him even though I was a bit more relaxed knowing his Avatar. ‘Oh, so that just means he eats a lot. Nothing too bad for me at all. I may lose my food sometimes but that doesn’t matter at all.’ 

 

  “So. . . There are seven of us brothers in all, and I am the eldest. Mammon, the second eldest of us, will be here soon. My other brothers aren’t here at the moment, but. . . well, we can get to them later. All in good time.”  I look at Lucifer suspiciously when he mentions his other brothers that I didn’t meet. He seems a bit upset which could mean that they are bad or something. ‘I really hope it is not family drama. This could be dangerous for me since it is a demon family drama.’ 

 

  “During your stay in the Devildom, the seven brothers will lend you their strength. To keep you safe, you are to stay with them at the House of Lamentation.”  I felt my head go blank for a second after what Diavolo just told me. Staying with the brother and keeping me safe. I don’t like those words together at all. ‘Why do they have to keep me safe and why do I have to stay with them!?’ 

 

 “What do you mean to keep me safe? Is something going to happen to me?” I still had my hand behind my back that was still getting squeezed tightly by me and it was starting to feel sticky which probably meant I am bleeding a little bit.  

 

  “Most agree with Diavolo, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t vulgar demons out there who wouldn’t harm you. If anything were to happen to you, it would be our responsibility. And I won’t betray Diavolo’s expectations. So, I will do everything in my power to make sure you survive your stay down here in the Devildom.”  I felt my heartbeat quicken realizing that I could very much be killed here without my family knowing how I died.  ‘Ugh. . . I wanna puke right now. I am so nervous right now.’

 

 “Although we will all be living together, you should still have the means to reach us at any given time. All of our phone numbers are already in there. And your D.D.D. also has a messaging app. Make sure to add all of us.”  Taking my hands from my back I took out the D.D.D. I put it in my pocket and turn it on to add them to my messaging app. 

 

  “I’ll go ahead and send you a message!”  Diavolo took out his D.D.D. to send me a message and Satan chuckled at that with a smile on his face. “Isn’t that nice Yuki. Now you will be friends with the future king of the Devildom!”

 

 I just ignored Satan's teasing tone and went to the messaging app to answer the text sent by Diavolo. 

 

Diavolo - ‘This is my account.’

Diavolo - ‘Feel free to send me a message at any time.’

Diavolo - ‘(╬⓪益⓪)’

Diavolo - ‘Oh sorry.’

Diavolo - ‘I haven’t gotten used to this yet.’ 

Diavolo - ‘You see, Lucifer is the only demon who sends me messages. . .’

Diavolo - ‘(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*’

Diavolo - ‘That's the one I wanted to send you!’

Yuki -‘ThanksO(≧∇≦)O

Diavolo - ‘✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧’

 

 I closed the messaging app after I was done talking to Diavolo who smiled at me after looking up from my D.D.D. I just nod my head towards him not really knowing if I should smile back at him.

 

  I was just standing awkwardly with Lucifer brothers who were talking among themselves not knowing if I should sit again or just wait standing.  ‘I really wish they could have taken me here with my twin brother at least. This is basically a situation he wished would have to him.’ Sighing to myself I just tried to block out the situation of mine and pretend what is happening to me is normal.

Here another chapter for this story. I may have another one by Sunday if not then it will be done by Thursday. I hope that this chapter was enjoyed! Well that it for now bye bye (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

14