Lesson One Chapter Six – Leviathan, Avatar of Envy
204 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 “Uh, l-listen up, human! This here is Leviathan, the Avatar of Envy. He’s the third oldest of us brothers.  Since his name’s sorta hard to say, you can just call him Levi! Okay then, let’s move on.” Mammon tried to leave but Levi stepped in his way again still glaring at Mammon. Mammon looked nervous as he tried to get away from Levi.

 

  “Mammon, give me back my money. Then go crawl in a hole and die.”  I just sighed to myself realizing that Mammon owes his brother money. It seems like he owes him money for a long time if he is this piss at him. ‘So being the Avatar of Greed really shows his personality doesn’t it?’

 

  “Come on, I told you I’d get it to you! I just need a little more time. . . And you still want me to die even after I give it back? That’s real harsh, Levi!” I felt awkward just standing watching this family drama but I couldn’t just leave since I have no idea where I would even go. So I had to wait until Mammon handled this situation.

 

   “You need a little more time? How much more?” Levi glare was even more deadly and Mammon put his hand in front of him trying to calm him down. “A little more, okay?! A little more means a little more!” Levi just frowned at what Mammon said, giving him an untrusting look.

 

 “You’ve been telling me that for the last 200 years, Mammon.” I almost choked on my spit when I heard that. I couldn’t believe that he didn’t pay him back in 200 years! Like I am pretty sure during that time you could have gotten the money back already.

 

  “Hey, no!” It hasn’t been 200 years! It’s been 260! Get it right, Levi!” My eyes couldn’t help twitching as I heard that feeling like that didn’t really help his case. ‘Why the hell will you increase how long it has been!? Not really helping him not be pissed at you!

 

 “Unbelievable. Seriously Mammon, you’re-” Levi was cut off by Mammon who crossed his arms over his chest giving him a knowing look. “I’m what? Scum? Is that what you’re gonna say?” Levi just ignores what Mammon just said and glares at him “-you’re a lowlife and a waste of space.” 

 

 “Hey! Come on, that’s even worse!” I couldn’t help but agree with Mammon who was just insulted rather harshly. I mean I understand being mad over not being paid back for 260 years. I mean he could have paid him back sooner. ‘Actually during that 260 years why didn’t Mammon just give him back the money. I am pretty sure he could have gotten money during that time.

 

  “Whatever. . . Just give me back my money. I need it to buy the Blu-ray box set of Journey to the Devildom: The Tale of a Little She-Devil and Her Reluctant Companion. The initial round of copies includes promotional tickets to a live event as a special bonus.” I gave Levi an understanding look as to why he wanted his money back. ‘He is a total otaku isn’t he? I wonder if we will be able to get along. . . I mean I wonder what type of anime demons watch?’

 

 “I’ve got no idea what you’re even talking about, Levi, but it doesn’t matter! Because I don’t even have any money to give you. How am I supposed to give back money I don’t have, huh?!” I gave Mammon a doubtful look which caused him to glare at me, using his eyes to tell me to keep my mouth shut. ‘I think he probably has money hidden away somewhere. . .’

 

     “So then, you’re telling me you refuse to pay me back?” I could feel the air getting colder which caused chills to go down my back. I was worried that these two demons would start fighting each other. I was planning how I would escape if they started to fight each other.

 

  “. . . What? You are looking for a fight, is that it?” I didn’t like how Mammon sounded at the moment since it was leading to an unavoidable fight that could possibly cause me to end up badly hurt due to crossfire. So I cleared my throat which caused them both to look at me.

 

  “So then, you are actually a lowelife, Mammon? I thought your brothers were just lying but I guess there was some truth to that.” Mammon glared at me after I said that but I just gave him an indifferent look as I put my hands behind my back in an innocent manner. 

 

 “Hey! Don’t call me a lowlife!” Mammon glared at me for a second longer before looking back at his brother which caused me to click my tongue at my failed attempt. “Listen, human. You remember my advice from before about what to do when demons attack? Well, you’re about to witness that for real. So. .”

 

  Mammon got behind me and I looked back at him in confusion as he put his hands on my shoulders. I was getting a bad feeling at the moment but I couldn’t break free from Mammon's hold on me.“Time for you to die, because if it’s either you or me, it ain’t gonna be me!”  

 

 “Hold on. I thought your advice was to either run away or-”  Mammon push me towards Levi who grabbed me quickly before I could fall into him. I could hear footsteps quickly running away from us. “Wh. . . dammit, Mammon! That ass. . . he ran off. . .!” I backed away from Levi and looked in the direction Mammon ran off in and I could feel a huge anger building up once I realized what just happened to me.

 

 “Do you realize what just happened? Mammon used you as a distraction to get away from me. . . Or maybe I should say he used you as a sacrifice. I’ll admit that Mammon is one of the scummiest scumbags you’ll ever meet. . . a total lowlife. But still, that was pretty dumb of you letting him use you like that.” I felt an arrow with “idiot” hit my head hard as I was insulted by Levi. I felt really embarrassed being called an idiot by an attractive guy due to my mistake.

 

 “This is EXACTLY why humans are-” Levi stopped talking and looked at me with a sharp look which caused me to back away worry about what he was going to do. “Wait a second. Humans. . .yes, that’s it. . . Suddenly, I’ve got an idea. Listen, are you free right now? Of course you are. You’ve gotta be, right? You know what? Never mind. Either way, you’re coming with me.” I felt confused as I was grabbed by my arm by Levi who was dragging me to a place I didn’t know. I didn’t know if I should cry out or something when I heard my D.D.D. ring. I took it out to see I got a message from Mammon. 

 

 Mammon - Heya, I suddenly remembered I have some business I gotta take care of. So, if ya need something, just ask Levi.

 

Mammon - ( ◞・౪・)~☆

 

Mammon - Oh, and just to make sure. . . Don’t go around tellin’ stuff to Lucifer, ya got that?

 

Mammon - (╬⓪益⓪)

Yuki -(╬⓪益⓪)

Mammon - (,,꒪꒫꒪,,)

I put away my D.D.D. feeling super pissed at Mammon at the moment. I just let myself get dragged to a strange place by a humming Levi wondering if this is how I end up dying. ‘Mammon. . . I will kill you. If I can’t do it then I will make you suffer by Lucifer hands you asshole!’

 

 I was shouting and crying in my heart feeling so betrayed at the moment. I was also cursing Mammon to suffer too. ‘Why is my luck this bad? Did I piss someone off in my life or something?!’

I finish this chapter and I am totally happy! I am so tired right now but I still have to update something else after this but that for future me. Anyway I hope this was enjoy as well and there will be more later on. Bye bye for now (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

12