Lesson Two Chapter Eleven – The Pact (1)
133 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long day of school I was back at the House of Lamentation. I didn’t feel like eating anything so I went straight to the room I was staying in and changed out of my school uniform into my usual sleepwear that was basically a t-shirt with a sheep sleeping on it and a boxer with a bunch of sheeps jumping over a fence then put my hair in a messy braid, not caring if it was okay or not.

 

 I decided to do all the work I was assigned from the class I went to, which since a bit unfair since I just go here, then after I was done with that I decided just to lay on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about how fucked I am, tearing up a bit but not fully committed.

 

 As I was thinking about that I realized something, on the day I was summoned here Lucifer told me he had seven brothers. Even Mammon told me that all seven brothers lived together. But from what I remember I only met six of them. . . Where is the last brother?

 

 ‘The oldest brother. . . Lucifer, the second oldest. . . Mammon, the third oldest. . . Levi, the fourth oldest. . . Satan, the fifth oldest. . .  Asmodeus, the sixth oldest. . . Beelzebub, and the seventh and youngest. . .?’ With my hands holding above me, I realize I have no idea who the last one was and where he was. I rub my hands onto my eyes roughly trying not to try about it. I then decided to just try to fall asleep.

 

 Even though I closed my eyes my thoughts were racing and I couldn’t fall asleep. As I was trying to force myself to sleep, My D.D.D. rang causing me to let out a loud groan. Getting it from my side I saw it was a reply back from Levi. ‘I sent you that during school. . . Let's just get this over Yuki.’

 

Leviathan -You say Lucifer mentioned having frozen something? Are you absolutely sure that’s what he said?

Yuki - Yep, I’m absolutely sure.

Leviathan - Come to the kitchen. Right now.

 

Leviathan - Don’t tell anyone what you’re doing. I don’t want anyone to mistakenly think that I hang out with some human normie.

 

 Letting out a tired sigh, I got out of my bed and went to leave my room. I looked out to make sure no one was near by. The walk to the kitchen wasn’t too far, seeing as my room was rather close to it. As I got closer to the kitchen I could hear noise coming from it. I slowly inch closer to it wondering what it was. ‘That kind of sounds like someone is eating something.’

 

  “Wait. . . This place is pretty haunted looking. . . Don’t tell me it's a ghost!” I couldn’t help but mumble that out loud, shaking pretty badly. What if it is a ghost of someone who eats human flesh?! Or eat human bones! 

 

 “Ah, perfect timing.” I jump slightly once a voice echoes in the kitchen. I relaxed somewhat once I realized it was just Beelzebub whose face was covered in crumbs. Looking around him I could see the fridge was open and rather empty.

 

 “Listen, do you have any food on you? Because there’s not nearly enough in the fridge. . . I’m hungry.” Beelzebub put a hand on his stomach with a frown on his face, making him look like a sad puppy. I would have found it so cute but I remember he could eat me so that only made me tense up.

 

 “Anyway, what’re you doing in the kitchen so late?” Beelzebub look at me curiously and I could feel my eyes moving all around the place as I tried to come up with something that sounded believable.

 

 “. . . I was hungry.” As I said that my stomach let out a little growl, making me remember I didn’t really eat anything at all today except for breakfast. I looked away embarrassed once my stomach made a noise. And my embarrassment grew once I learned I was meeting him just in boxers. I mean it is my sleeping boxers but still!

 

 “Ah, you’re hungry? That makes the two off us, then. In that case, I understand. When you start feeling hungry in the middle of the night, it’s not like you can just wait until morning to eat. Oh, and the refrigerator’s empty. I already ate everything in there.” I could only look at him with wide eyes full of shock. I guess he was the Avatar of Gluttony for a reason. ‘I guess he is done in the kitchen now. . . Wait, I wonder if he can tell me more about the last brother, just in case I have a run in with him.’

 

  “What? Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?” Beelzebub noticed my curious staring and I realized I couldn’t just back down just because I felt a bit nervous.

 

 “Um, who is the seventh brother?” When I asked him that it grew quiet in the kitchen. Beelzebub moved closer to me, and I felt like I was being towered over as he stared at me with serious eyes. I could feel my heartbeat increasing fast as I looked into his eyes. It could be from fear or from attraction, I have no idea.

  

 “. . . Now listen, don’t you ever mention him in front of Lucifer. Just so we’re clear, I’m not going to tell you anything, either. Lucifer would yell at me if I did. And don’t bother asking any of my brothers, either. No one talks about him. Even though he’s our brother. . . we have to treat him like he doesn’t exist. . . It’s not right. But since no one can defy Lucifer. . .” I didn’t know what to say as I saw the sad look on Beelzebub's face. He stopped talking and wasn’t looking at me anymore. 

 

 This made me realize once again that here I am an outsider and what happens isn’t my business. I don’t know why but that makes me feel really sad for some reason. . .

Here another chapter for this story! I hope this was enjoyed and other positive words! I may update on Thursday but if not I will be back on Sunday. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Bye bye for now (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

8