Lesson Two Chapter Eighteen – Lucifer’s Favorite – Intermission (2)
97 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “Mammon ended up in trouble with a particularly nasty witch that he owed money to. She was trying to force him into making a pact as payment.” Asmodeus chuckled to himself as he remembered the situation Mammon got himself into.

 

 “So, did Lucifer come and bail him out?” Solomon had a curious look on his face, wondering if Lucifer helped out Mammon from the situation.

 

 “Nope. The opposite, actually. Lucifer thought it was all very funny. He took the witch’s side and helped her out to the point that she almost succeeded in making the pact. Apparently, Lucifer did come to his rescue at the last second, though.” Asmodeus had a hand on his cheek as he relayed this to Solomon, who just had an understanding smile on his face. “I see. I suppose he’d only do all that for someone he liked.”

 

 “Actually, I heard something different. From what I was told, there were ten witches, and they were fighting over who got to make a pact with Mammon. That’s when Lucifer showed up. He suggested that they cut him up into ten equal pieces and divide him amongst themselves, apparently.” At what Satan said Asmodeus let out a surprised noise, not believing what he heard.

 

 “Hold on, did you say ten pieces?! How could they possibly be equal? I mean, if you end up with the head or the butt or something, good for you. But what if you get stuck with just his right leg? That would be awfully disappointing, now wouldn't it?” Asmodeus' expression grew even more confused, as he thought about someone ending up with just a leg.

 

   “You think ending up with his butt would be a GOOD thing?” Solomon gave Asmodeus a disbelieving look and Asmodeus just smiled at him, not caring about the look he was getting. “Yes, I do. I love butts!”

 

 “I know another story involving Lucifer and Mammon, actually. Mammon tried to secretly burn a stack of bills by throwing them into the fireplace...but Lucifer caught him in the act. He almost decided to throw Mammon into the fires of hell along with his bills and let them burn there together.” Asmodeus his head at what Satan said, remembering that situation as well.

 

 “Oh yeah, right… I remember that. Eventually, Lucifer let him off the hook after Mammon apologized, and started crying. I’ve got a picture of it on my phone somewhere.” Asmodeus took out his D.D.D. looking for the picture of Mammon crying on his phone.

 

 “You’ve got to send that to me.” Satan took out his D.D.D. waiting for Asmodeus to send the picture to him. “Me too.” Solomon also took out his D.D.D. and waited for Asmodeus to send the picture to him as well.

 

 “All right… and done! You know, speaking of pictures, that reminds me of another Mammon incident. Remember when he tried to take a photo of Lucifer asleep? He wanted a close-up shot of his face.” As Asmodeus puts his D.D.D. he mentions this as well, which causes Solomon to look up from his D.D.D. with a shocked expression. “A photo of Lucifer asleep? Why would he want something like that?”

 

 “Well, think about it. That would be a super-rare item, wouldn't it? Apparently, he was planning on selling it at a premium price to the succubi at RAD.” Satan explains this to Solomon, who nods his head in understanding what Mammon's plan was.  “Ah, I see. That probably would turn a nice profit for him, yeah.”

 

 “So, Mammon tried following Lucifer around in secret for four straight days, waiting for him to fall asleep, But he never did. Eventually, it was Mammon who ran out of gas and nodded off. At which point Lucifer took a picture of HIM instead.” Asmodeus chuckles to himself, finding the hold incident funny.

 

 “Ah, so THAT’s why Lucifer had a picture of Mammon asleep set as his cell phone background for a while there.” Satan chuckles as well as he remembers seeing the picture of a sleeping Mammon as Lucifer's background.

 “That’s a nice story. Those two really do love each other, huh?” Solomon had a smile on his face as he said this and Satan gave him a weird look. “...You think?” 

 

 “Well, regardless of whether it’s a nice story or not, there’s no arguing that Mammon is one of Lucifer’s favorite demons.” Asmodeus let out a sigh as he said that, shaking his head briefly at that.

 

 “So, Lucifer has a soft spot for both Mammon and Yuki… Which one is more superior?” Solomon had a curious look on his face as he thought about who Lucifer favored more between them.

 

 “Neither one of them. There is no question that Lucifer is the most marvelous one.” Asmodeus said that bluntly, not hesitating with his statement which caused Solomon to let out a disappointed sound.

 

 “Well, that’s no fun. I was hoping we could make a friendly wager. But we’d have to actually disagree first. In that case, care to play another hand?” Solomon picks up the deck of cards again and professionally shuffles them.

 

 “This time I’m going to win. You’ll see.” Satan took a seat next to Asmodeus and had a serious look on his face as Solomon passed out the cards.

 

 “Hmmm… Satan, I’m beginning to think you’re as much of a masochist as Mammon is.” Asmodeus looks at Satan with a mixture of concern and amusement on his face.

Lesson three will be up on Sunday and that means I get to be with the best boy Levi. I just love that otaku of a demon. Me and him could be otaku bestie. Also, the story update may be a bit weird for a while since I am going to be doing a part-time job for a while so I can make money. I hope this chapter was enjoyable! I hope that everyone is safe and really healthy. Bye-bye for now (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

7