Lesson Three Chapter Twenty-Five – The Great TSL Trivia Showdown (1)
93 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “So, let me get this straight… You’re tellin’ me that Beel and Satan both gave you hints for how to defeat Levi? Ya don’t say… How VERY interesting…” I was sitting next to Mammon in class and I told him how both his brothers gave me hints to win against Levi.

 

  “Well, ya know why they did that though, right? It’s all because I’m lookin’ after ya. You’ve got Mammon to thank for this! Okay, here’s the deal. Those two are givin’ you special treatment because they know I’m the one in charge of you. They want me to be pleased with them, ya see! So, whaddya think about that? NOW you get it, doncha! It’s clear how important I am, and how much my younger brothers respect me!” Mammon looked so proud of himself as he said this that I didn’t have the heart to put him down.

 

  “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” I half-heartedly gave him a response back as I looked through the job app on my phone and applied to a few of the jobs. I need some money during my stay here. Also, I saw a bunch of interesting anime down here that I have to buy merch for.

 

  “Wh… hey! Come on, it feels weird when you agree with me like that, I mean, doncha think you should’ve taken that opportunity to put me down or somethin’? Eh, whatever… Just let this be a learnin’ experience. From now on, you oughta respect me like they do!” Mammon puffed up his chest as he said this to me and I couldn’t help but smirk at how funny he was acting. 

 

  “Ugh, forget it. Let’s get down to business. You and me need to figure out what our strategy’s gonna be with this Levi thing. First off, what Beel told you is right. If you can make Levi jealous, he’s bound to lose his cool. Though there’s no guarantee he won’t kill ya if that happens. But that’s just how it’s gotta be. There’s no way you’ll beat Levi in a competition over who’s the bigger TSL nerd. Not if you fight fair. You’d best face up to the fact that this is gonna involve a little risk… So, we’ve gotta figure out how you’re gonna manage to make him jealous.” Mammon had a hand under his chin as he spoke. I realize that it wouldn’t be easy to make Levi jealous since I am pretty sure he has great control over it.

 

  “He may be called the Avatar of Envy, but it’s hard to make him give in to it. Instead of gettin’ super jealous of you, he’ll get all negative about his own situation. He’ll start talkin’ about how it’s “not fair” and you’re “lucky” and stuff. You’re not gonna be able to get him to lose his cool just by doing a little bragging. No, you’re gonna have to do somethin’ to make him REAL jealous. So jealous that he nearly pops a blood vessel. Hmm… Maybe we oughta ask someone for advice.” As soon as Mammon said that I thought for a second I could either ask Solomon or Simeon… Seeing as I would be a blushing mess around Simeon the obvious choice is Solomon.

 

  “I guess I should ask Solomon for some advice.”  I mean he seems like someone who knows how to make demons get jealous and all that stuff. And he is a fellow otaku!

 

  “So, you mean to ask Solomon, do ya? Hmph. It figures you’d choose him, since you’re both human and all. All right then, let’s get movin’! Time to go see what Solomon has to say.” Mammon got out of the seat and pulled me out of mine as well. And with that, we headed off to seek Solomon’s advice. 

 

  I can only hope that it will help me figure out how to make Levi jealous… And probably not die horribly… But that second thing may not be a choice I can avoid…


  A Few Days Later….

 

  It was the day of the quiz showdown and I still didn’t understand why we were doing it in the student council room but I guess we need a proper place to decide which of us is the winner. Asmodeus was the announcer for the quiz and I had a feeling he just did it because he likes to be the center of attention. 

 

  “All right, everyone! Finally, the wait is over! It’s time for Devil’s Trivia Showdown, the quiz show that pits demon against human! Today our competitor will be testing their knowledge regarding a super-famous, super-popular fantasy series. One that’s known by young and old alike… The Tale of the Seven Lords! Now, it’s time to introduce our two competitors. First, he’s a demon who freely admits to being a giant TSL nerd! Meet Leviathan!” Asmodeus introduced Levi who was off to the left side of the room.

 

  “I am the G.O.A.T. None can oppose me!” Levi looked confident that he would win this quiz with no problem and I was hoping with the advice from Solomon that wouldn’t come true because I really can’t die here…

 

  “And his challenger claims to have been introduced to TSL only very recently after binge-watching the DVDs! Say hello to Yuki!” Asmodeus introduced me next where I was located on the right side.  

 

  “Hi there” I gave an awkward wave to the brothers who were in the room and the many other demons who I didn’t even know. I still didn’t understand why the rest of them were here. I could understand the brothers but the rest of these demons were a surprise. I can seriously feel stares from some of those demons...

 

  “You know, I don’t even care about this whole competition thing, honestly. I mean, I already know how this is going to end. I’m only doing this because it gives me a chance to show off my encyclopedic knowledge of TSL to everyone.” Levi scoffed at me as he said this and I kind of just wanted to win this so I could show it off to him.

 

  “Serving as judge for today’s competition is our very own Demon Lord himself, Diavolo!” Asmodeus introduced Diavolo who looked so happy to be here at the moment. This is only happening because he allowed us to do our showdown here. He seems to be too relaxed as a demon lord...

 

   “Hello there, everyone. Good to see you.” Diavolo gave a cheerful greeting to everyone.

 

  “Color commentary will be provided by Satan, Avatar of Wrath. But a good commentator needs to keep a cool head. I wonder, is he really up to the task?” Asmodeus was getting really into the role of an announcer.

 

  “I don’t think that’s going to be a problem. So, I’m doing the commentary? That’s a lot of responsibility.” Satan had his usual polite smile on his face as he was sitting near Asmodeus.

 

  “Now, say hello to our guest demon, the always-famished Beelzebub! For his appearance fee, he requested to be compensated in cheeseburgers. How very Beel of him…” Asmodeus had a frown on his face as he looked over to Beel who was currently eating said burgers.

 

  “Nothing beats one of Hell’s Kitchen’s special cheeseburgers. They age the cheese 4000 years for maximum flavor.” I was shocked at how fast he was eating all those burgers. He seriously won’t finish them all in one sitting will he?

 

  “And your host for the day is none other than yours truly, Asmodeus. The demon who can make you swoon simply by whispering into your ear. You all know me, you all love me.” Asmodeus looked happy at being the host of this quiz and I kind of hope he would take this seriously.


Hello, Hello~ I am done with this chapter! I also manage to finish all the lessons and missions regarding Mammon's birthday so I did pretty good with the app but my energy is so long in the game so now I have to save it up again so I don't have to worry about it getting even lower. Well that all I have to say for now and I am going to head on out now. I hope this character was enjoyable for you and that you are healthy and safe! Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

4