Lesson Four Chapter Thirty-One – The Voice from the Attic (1)
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I knew you were the one person who’d be able to find me.”  As soon as I opened the door I saw a male who looked to be my age standing behind a caged door. He had navy blue, white-tipped hair with long bangs that cover his right eye. He had blue-violet eyes with pink gradients. For some reason, those eyes of his remind me of someone…

 

  He was wearing a hooded shawl jacket with one blue and white striped pocket on the left side of his chest. The jacket is buttoned in the middle; the third button being the only one enclosed. The jacket cuffs are white and it also has two white stripes on the right sleeve. He wears yellowish-brown pants and brown laced leather boots that reach his knees. He was also holding a cow-patterned pillow with a cow tail strapped to it.

 

  “...What are you doing in there?” I really thought I would find a ghost up here but this is just a guy… A really attractive guy who is kind of my type with those tired-looking eyes… Focus Yuki! 

 

  “I’m certainly not in here of my own free will. That much should be obvious.”  The male had an irritated frown on his face as he said that and I was wondering if he was a human, an angel, or a…

 

  “Are you a… demon?” I looked at him with cautious eyes. Don’t tell me I was tricked to come upstairs by this demon by myself so he could kill me and eat me?! Damn it Yuki! You should have just gotten earplugs! 

 

  “Don’t be ridiculous! Just the thought of being one of them is enough to send a shiver down my spine. I’m human, just like you.” A demon imprisoned me in here long ago, and I’ve been stuck here ever since. It was Lucifer. I’m guessing you’ve met him. Well, that demon is the one who locked me in here. I’m begging you, Yuki. You’ve got to get me out of here.” The male was looking at me with earnest eyes but I didn’t let my guard down near him at all.

 

  He could be lying to me and the reason Lucifer imprisoned him in this place was because he was a bad person who likes to eat humans like me! I really don’t like this because I feel guilty that he is trapped in here as well… Curse my polite upbringing!


Hello Hello~ I am back with a chapter (even though it a short one this week....-_-'). I am so excited to finish the current event for the game. I didn't get one of those special cards (I mean with my luck I am surprised when I even get one of them...). Now I feel like I will be done with lesson four pretty soon then I will have to do the special chapter for lesson four. I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter (even though it a short one for this week) and that you are safe and healthy. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

 

2