Lesson Five Chapter Thirty-Seven – The Mystery of Belphegor (1)
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “...And then what happened?” Lucifer was sitting down on the couch in his room with a tired look on his face. I was standing in front of Lucifer with a nervous look on my face. I was between both Mammon and Beel who weren’t directly looking at Lucifer.

 

  “COOOME OOON! How many times are ya gonna make me say it? I was hungry, so I went to the kitchen lookin’ for something to eat… And while I was diggin’ through the fridge, Beel suddenly came up and attacked me!” Mammon was putting all the blame on Beel but everything that happened would have been avoided if he just listened to me and not ate Beel food.

 

  “You ate my custard.” Beel glared at Mammon and I was worried he would turn back to his demon form again. I can’t deal with it a second time in one day.

 

  “No, I DIDN’T eat your custard, Beel. I told ya, I was just holdin’ it in my hand, that’s all.” Mammon kept on denying the fact he ate Beel custard and I was slowly erasing my presence so that Beel won’t remember I ate some of his custard as well, even though it was forced down my throat.

 

  “Liar. You were eating it. I could tell. The lid was off.” Beel let out a low growl as he slowly got angry with Mammon again and the air was just getting so tense I felt I was going to pass out due to how nervous I was.

 

  “Wha? Well don’t look at me It was probably open, to begin with.” Mammon just shrugged his shoulders at Beel's accusation.

 

  “I made sure to write my name on it, and you still ate it.” Beel was giving more evidence it was Mammon's fault and I was surprised that Mammon was still lying with a straight face.

 

  “Eh? You wrote your name?” Mammon faked a surprised expression on his face like he didn’t see that on the custard as he took it out of the fridge.

 

  “Oh yes. It said ‘Property of Beelzebub. You eat it, you die.’” Beel was letting off a really deadly aura and I was surprised he wasn’t trying to attack Mammon again.

 

  “Oh… really? Huh… I never noticed…” Mammon looked away from Beel as he lied between his teeth. This would be so much easier if he just apologized and got Beel a new custard.

 

  “That was my custard.” Beel didn’t let up with his custard being eaten and it felt like we will be here forever.

 

  “You never give up, do ya? But whatever, it doesn't have nothin’ to do with me anyway, ‘cause Yuki is the one who ate it.” Mammon pointed his finger toward me, giving me all the blame. I couldn’t help but look at him in total betrayal. 

 

  “That isn’t true and you know it! Mammon talked me into it and basically forced it down my throat!” I put the blame back onto Mammon and glare at him with my arm crossed in front of me. I was going to help him out but now I don’t care what happens to him.

 

  “Wha... hey! Are you tryin’ to push the blame onto me now?!” Mammon looked at me like I was a traitor but I only stuck a tongue out at him before looking away with a huff. Mammon let out shocked noises at this but I didn’t look at him at all.

 

  “I knew you were the one behind this before Yuki even said anything, Mammon.” Beel didn’t even blink an eye when he told Mammon he didn’t believe him and knew it was all his fault.

 

  “Now hold on a second here. Wow, you don’t trust your older brother even a little, do ya? ...I mean, I knew you didn’t, but still.” Mammon could only shake his head in disbelief at Beel's little trust in him.

 

  “So, let me get this straight. Mammon was hungry, so he went rummaging for food in the kitchen late at night, and he dragged Yuki along with him. That’s when he found Beel’s custard. Then, he forced Yuki into eating the custard. And when Beel saw what happened, he was so angry that he lost control of himself and went on a rampage. The kitchen ended up getting destroyed, along with Yuki’s room, which was on the opposite side of the wall from it. All because of your little prank.” Lucifer was rubbing in between his eyebrow as he let out a tired sigh.

 

  “....Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up, yeah?” Mammon just looks off to the side as he rubs behind his head with a carefree attitude.

 

   “My custard…” Beel let out a sad sigh as he rubs at his growling stomach.

 

  “Now listen, and listen well. First of all, you three-” Lucifer was cut off with a loud groan from Mammon who rolled his eyes when he realized Lucifer would start lecturing us again.  “Ugh… I can tell this is gonna take forever.” 

 

   “It’s not fair. I’m the victim here.” Beel mumbled that to himself as he crossed his arms around his stomach which was slowly getting louder in volume.

 

  “Did you two just say something?” Lucifer let out a dark aura as he looked at his two brothers with a cold smile on his face.

 

  “Wha… No, nuthin’.” Mammon slowly got quiet as he avoided looking directly at Lucifer's cold smile.

 

  “To begin with, your recklessness has impacted not just Diavolo, but also…” Lucifer then started his long lecture and I could only groan loudly in my head when I realized this will take a while. This just reminds me of home when my mom would scold me and my twin brother whenever we did anything wrong. It was just as painful as this is.

 


Three hours later….

 

  “...So, now that we’ve got that straight, I expect each of you to learn something from all of this.” Lucifer finally finished speaking and I thought I was going to start crying from relief. My legs were killing me from staying up for so long. 

 

  “W...wow… that took forever…” Mammon let out a shaking tired voice as his body relaxed a bit from the stiff stance that he was holding for three hours.

 

  “I’m hungry…” Beel was rubbing at his stomach that just was letting out loud growling sounds that only got louder during the three hours. I managed to block it out during half of Lucifer's lecture but I still couldn’t ignore it fully.

 

  “Yuki, it seems you won’t be able to use your room for some time. You know, since it lacks a wall now. So, for the time being. I want you to stay in Beel’s room.” At what Lucifer just said I immediately choked on my spit and I was coughing harshly. I never slept in another male room unless it was a sibling!


Well this took longer since I was busy with thanksgiving dinner (more like I went to my room and fell asleep so I could avoid speaking to anyone since I don't dig family gatherings at all.) But I am glad I manage to get this done today. I manage to finish the TSL musical event that is going on with the app and it was really fun. I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter and that you are safe and healthy. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you are being safe with your family member~

0