Lesson Six Chapter Fifty – Who’s the Liar Here? (2)
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I finally opened the door I could see Lucifer standing in the music room with an unreadable expression on his face. He gave me a nod when he noticed me coming inside of the room. I closed the door behind me and went further into the room.

 

  “Ah, you’re here. I assume you know what it is I want to talk to you about. It’s regarding last night… What I did to you was inexcusable. I apologize.” Lucifer lowered his head towards me and I tried not to let out a surprised gasp at this. I assume he would just say sorry, not actually lower his head at me.

 

  “However, there’s one thing I want to make absolutely clear. As long as they consent to it, I have no problem with you making pacts with my brothers. However, your curiosity is getting the better of you. I want you to stop sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. I believe I warned you not to climb the stairs leading up to the attic. And yet you did exactly that.” Lucifer walked closer to me and I was forced to look up at him. I could feel my heart beating fast… I knew it was due to fear. I was also having a hard time focusing on what he was saying to me because he is just too attractive in my eyes. I thought I would be only scared of him now but he still looked so handsome, damn it.

 

  “I’m the only demon able to go up there. There’s a spell cast on the stairs that ensures that. However, it only works on demons?humans and angels are still able to pass… Unfortunately. As I’m sure you’ve found, there’s nothing at all at the top of those stairs.” When Lucifer said that I couldn’t help but raise a questioning eyebrow at him but quickly went back to normal and lower my gaze to the ground.

 

  ‘It seems that Lucifer doesn’t know that I came in contact with Belphegor… Or maybe he is just pretending not to know and waiting for me to sell myself out. I am so nervous!’ I quickly held my hands and tried to stop them from shaking. I really am not good at keeping secrets to myself at all…

 

  “Curiosity killed the cat. If you behave yourself, you’ll complete your year here in the exchange program. At which point, we’ll return you to the human world. I imagine that last night served as somewhat of a learning experience for you. Still, the fact remains that I put you through a very scary experience. Sometime in the near future, I’d like to treat you to a meal out somewhere to make it up to you. Well, that’s all I had to say. You’re free to go.” Lucifer pat me on the shoulder and I went to leave the music room with more questions than answers

 

  I was like this all the way until I reached RAD then headed to the student council room. I was brought out of my thoughts when I was greeted by Mammon's loud voice who called my name before running towards me with a smile on his face. “Hey, how about that Yuki, you’re alive!”

 

  “Let’s see…” Before I could understand what was happening, Beel was by my side right away. “Yep, you’ve still got both arms and both legs. Your eyes are still in their sockets, and your ears are still attached. Guess you’re okay.” I was blushing after Beel was done looking all over my body. Even though I was wearing clothes I felt like he could see my naked body…

 

  “I want to know what Lucifer did. You’ve got to give me the deets L-8-R, yo!” I gave an awkward laugh at what Levi just said, he really did say that out loud instead of texting it… Okay…

 

  “Man, there you go again! ‘Give me the deets L-8-R, yo’?! Like, what lame message board did ya learn THAT on?! Also, it’s one thing to type L8R, but who the hell actually says it out loud?!” Mammon didn’t bother to hide what he thought about what Levi just said and he quickly dodges an attack from a pissed-off Levi.

 

  “Whaaat, you’re still alive? Well, that’s boring…” I didn’t know how to react to the fact Asmodeus actually looked disappointed nothing happened to me. Does this mean he hates me or something? He is literally confusing, all demons are!

 

  “Of course. Unless he went crazy again like last night, Lucifer wouldn’t harm Yuki. And do you know why that is, Yuki?” Satan looked over at me with his usual attractive smile on his face and I was having a hard time focusing on what he was saying to me.

 

  “Because I’m an exchange student.” I mean if an exchange student from the human world just died it wouldn’t really help out what they are trying to do so I can’t really end up dying… I don’t know how I feel about that.

 

 “Exactly. I see you have a good grasp of what’s going on here. If anything were to happen to one of our exchange students, it would make Lord Diavolo look bad. Lucifer would never do anything to harm Lord Diavolo’s reputation.” Satan seemed pretty pleased with me understanding my position but I kind of wish I was a little bit wrong… Kind of hoping they would see me as something other than just a human who couldn’t even use magic.

 

  “Ooh… speak of the devil! Lord Diavolo and Lucifer just showed up.” Asmodeus looked behind me and when I turned my head I could see Diavolo and Lucifer heading into the room. Diavolo smiled at me and I gave him a nod back.

 

 “Well, it seems that everyone’s here. Shall we get started, Lucifer?” Diavolo went to sit in his seat and everyone else copied him. I sat in the seat that was for me and forced myself not to put my head down on the table in front of me.

 

  “All right, I’m going to go ahead and call this officers’ meeting to order. To start things off, Lord Diavolo has an announcement for us.” After Lucifer said that he looked over to Diavolo who got ready to start speaking.

 

  “Yes. Well then, I assume that some of you have already heard the rumors about the group retreat. And they’re true. I’m planning an exchange party between demons, angels, and humans to be held at my castle. I have a feeling that this will turn out to be quite an interesting experience for all of us.” Diavolo had a wide smile on his face as he said this and he kind of reminded me of a child inviting his classmates over to his house.

 ‘...I really hope nothing happens to me again. I really can’t keep dealing with situations where I almost keep dying. Well, it's kind of my fault since I can’t keep my nose out of demon business…’ I was kind of excited to go to Diavolo castle but I was also scared that something may happen to me at the castle. It was nervous excitement.


I got this chapter done and let me talk about something... That new music with Belphie singing is like... I am literally dead right now. It so perfect, I love him so much! He is just...AHHHH! Anyway, I am done freaking out about the song now. I am pretty sure I will be playing the new event pretty soon... Didn't get a new card tho... Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

0