Lesson Six Chapter Fifty-One – Not Everyone Who Shares Your Goals Is Your Ally (1)
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ASMODEUS…! YOU ROTTEN BASTARD…!” Mammon was close to Asmodeus as he shouted at him. The situation was slowly getting out of hand here and I didn’t even know how to stop this.

 

  “AAAAH I can’t take this anymore! I wish you’d just disappear! You can go burn in the fires of hell for all I care! If I could snap my fingers and send you there right now, I’d do it!” Asmodeus glared back at Mammon as he got annoyed with the way they were acting.

 

  “That’s it! You shut that big fat mouth of yours RIGHT NOW, you $#&*! *$&!! %#!” I tried not to gasp at the language that Mammon just used and that seemed to just pissed off Asmodeus even more.

 

  “Oh yeah? Well, you’re money-grubbing trash! A scumbag who’d sell his soul for Grimm! The only thing that might make up for your awful existence is if you just ended it! Now!” I really don’t know if I should do something because it really seems like a fight might break out. I mean I could probably stop Mammon but could I even stop Asmodeus?

 

  “HEY, that’s no way to be talkin’ to your older brother, now is it?! You’d best start showin’ me some respect!” Mammon looked really insulted after hearing what Asmodeus said and even did a little growl like a dog.

 

  “Respect?! What did YOU ever do to earn my respect?! I’m EMBARRASSED to have someone like you for an older brother! Mortified even!” Asmodeus put a hand on his cheek and gave Mammon an embarrassed look that quickly turned to shock when Mammon threw a pillow straight at his face.

 

  “All right you two, that’s enough. Stop throwing pillows at each other. You’re sending dust everywhere.” Satan shook his head at Mammon and Asmodeus who were currently going all out with their pillow fight.

 

  “It’s no use. They won’t listen. It’s like they don’t even hear us.” Levi had a frown on his face as he just watched this fight happen but didn’t bother to do anything to stop it.

 

  “The food here at the Demon Lord’s Castle sure is something, huh? The shadow swine offal they served at dinner was amazing.” Beel wasn’t even paying attention to what was happening as he snack on something he probably got from the kitchen.

 

  “$%#! %$#%! And...and also, you’re a…um, a *&%#$!” Mammon struggled to come up with something else to say to Asmodeus and I really felt a headache appearing really soon…

 

  “Maybe it’s time you learned some new WORDS, Mammon! Because your vocabulary is pathetically small! Just what I’d expect from the stupidest demon in the Devildom! You really set the bar for what stupid can be!” Asmodeus gave Mammon a taunting smirk as he laughed at Mammon struggling with finding new words to insult him with.

 

  “WHAT?! SAY THAT AGAIN! I DARE YA!” Mammon threw a pillow really hard at Asmodeus but ended up missing and hitting the wall instead. I am just surrounded by a bunch of children…

 

  “...How long are they going to keep going at each other like this? It’s a total waste of time. They’re getting nowhere, and it’s driving me crazy.” Levi let out a deep sigh as he watched the situation get even more out of control.

 

  “Mmm, I can’t wait for breakfast tomorrow…” Beel was just having his own conversation with himself and I kind of wish I could be as calm as he was currently.

 

  “What brought this on, to begin with, anyway?” Satan looked over at me and I rub at my forehead with a sigh as I remember how this even started in the first place.


A Few Days Earlier…

 

  “Maybe for you, but for me, it’s simply going to mean more headaches.” Lucifer didn’t seem excited at all for the group retreat and I am pretty sure he was getting a headache at the moment.

 

  “Now, now, don’t say that, Lucifer.” Diavolo didn’t seem bothered with Lucifer's reply and still had that wide smile on his really handsome face… I mean what? 

 

  “A group retreat, huh? I’d heard the rumors, but I never thought they were true.” Satan seems a bit interested in the retreat and for some reason, I felt like he was planning something that could probably get under Lucifer's skin.

 

  “So, demons, angels, and humans are all going to get together and have an exchange event? Nothing like that has ever happened before, has it?” Asmodeus looks totally surprised at this news and it seems like a big event like this hasn't happened before with angels or humans.

 

 “No, indeed not. But there has to be a first time for everything. And you all are going to be present to witness this particular first.” Diavolo seemed pretty pleased about that fact.

 

  “A group retreat? Just the fact that you’d call it that tells me it’s gonna be a huge hassle…” Mammon didn’t seem that excited about the retreat but he may change his mind later on.

 

  “Will there be food? ...Good food?” Beel had a bit of drool coming from his mouth and I could hear his stomach growling. He really only cares about one thing, doesn’t he?

 

  “Ah yes, why don’t I let Lucifer give you a rundown on what we have planned.” Diavolo motion for Lucifer to take over and I had a feeling this may take a while. I mean at least his voice is nice to listen to or else I may end up falling asleep by mistake.


I am back! The only reason why I wasn't here last week is because I was getting Lesson 40 finally done (I had to keep saving up devil points for rainbow glowsticks... It was a hard and long battle...). Anyway, I got this chapter finally done and I finish the birthday event of the best twin demons ever! It was so much fun and I even got a bunch of devil points as a present to celebrate their birthday. I love them so much~ I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

0