Shopping Spree
532 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I can’t believe the Winter ball is finally upon us.” Himawari glowed as the group walked along the shopping district. “I’ve been waiting my whole life for this.”

“It’s just some stupid ball.” Waa was not as enthusiastic as her friend.

“It is not just some stupid ball.” She replied with a disgusted tone. “It’s the time for us to show how proper we are.”

“Maybe only one of us will show that.” Teru entered the conversation. While those three were bickering about the validity of such an event. Kouji was a bit unhappy with how things had turned out. Especially since this group was also joined by Moku and Hasua. The latter of which being the one to direct them towards the stores here.

They were all here to clothes shop for him and for him only. None of the girls needed to buy any nice outfits, because they already had them. He was not so fortunate, and of course he didn’t have nearly as much cash available to him either. So they were out to find something affordable for him.

“This should be the perfect place.” Hasua pointed out a store that was relatively not so busy compared to the rest. The most important detail for him would be the sale that was going on for the suits he was specifically looking for.

“You haven’t even been here a week.” He commented as they entered. “How do you already know good shopping spots?”

“Well, a gal always does her research.” She bragged.

“Amazing.” Anastasia was impressed. “When I was learning about this place while still in Russia, it felt very overwhelming. But you make it look so easy.”

“Gosh, it’s nothing special.” While she might’ve been braggadocious about it, the girl still felt bashful when someone actually recognized it. “Anyway, Kouji is there anything that’s caught your eye?”

“I’m not sure.” He had never gone shopping for a suit before. All the options felt too much for him, and he wasn’t certain what would be considered good. But perhaps people antiquated with fashion might. “Maybe one of you could pick something out for me?”

“What are we, your babysitters?” Waa wasn’t very receptive to the idea. Meanwhile, Anastasia was chomping at the bit for the opportunity.

“Ooh, ooh.” She raised her hand like a child in class. “I am sure I can find something you like.”

“I don’t know.” Himawari was skeptical of that girl’s abilities, and a little envious of her spirit. “Do you understand Japanese fashion all that well?”

Actually, her tastes could help us find something unique.” Hasua commented. “If he wanted to stand out, then maybe she should be the one to pick it out.”

“I mean, I still get final say.” Kouji wanted to remind everyone of that crucial fact. So off they went around the store to see what potential deals they could see him wear.

“Pretty smart to make them do most of the work.” Moku told him while they were off on their own.

“Well, I’m not their tutor for nothing.” He replied.

“Really?” Moku had on that mischievous look that Kouji had grown to dislike. “I sure ‘tutoring’ them isn’t all you’re doing with them.” The way he talked tipped him off to the insinuation.

“What’s what supposed to mean?” Kouji had a worried expression on his face as he asked. Was his secret already exposed?

“Well, it’s just a little funny that you seem to always focus on some of them. I thought that they were all part of the study group.” He could tell that the boy was talking about how only three girls were at his place when they met at his house. Kouji had to come up with an excuse. Lucky for him, Waa came up to accidentally bail him out.

“Hey, why don’t you wear something like this?” She asked with a laugh. It was a silly suit that would be better suited on a male dancer. It had cutout sleeves and nothing to cover a man’s abs. “That’ll make you stand out for sure.”

“No.” He responded unamused. “And those three are special.” Kouji turned back to Moku, using that as proof that those girls needed a little more time than others. “It’s one thing to given them even time, but some just need it more than others.”

“Whatever you say.” The boy was still unconvinced. He was certain that there was more going on seeing from the way everyone acted.

“How about this?” Anastasia approached them with a suit of her own. It was a lot more reasonable than the last one he was shown. Not only that, but the price was well within his budget.

“It’s looking pretty promising.” He took it from her. Now it was time for the boy to try it own to see how he’d look in something this nice. Kouji entered the changing room. This private little spot with a curtain separating him from the rest of the world.

With this solitude, he stripped off his clothes down to only his underwear. First he put on the skirt, which was white with long sleeves. Buttoning it up, he checked himself out in the mirror.

His dad may never have been at this ball, but his mother certainly sure was. How did she feel when she tried on clothes for this event. Did she feel as nervous as he does now? Had she fallen for his dad like he was beginning to do with the girls?

“Well, I hope I can look as good as you did back then.” He commented to himself, sitting down on the bench so he could put on the pants. However, this bench should’ve been fixed ages ago, something that was not in this store’s budget. It gave way, sending him crashing down to the ground with a bang. He let out a yelp in pain, which prompted the girls waiting for him to come barging through the certain.

“What’s wrong!?” Himawari yelled out as everyone looked in at him. This being the him that was not wearing any pants. His underwear exposed to the world, patterned with the faces of bears across it. A fact which wasn’t lost on him. Kouji’s entire face lit up in a bright red.

“Get out!”

***

“Sheesh…” Waa muttered out, rubbing the red hand print on her face from being slapped. In fact, every single one of them had an exact copy on their own faces. “Talk about an overreaction.”

“Well…” Moku came to his defense. “There are some boys that like girls seeing them naked, and some that don’t. Guess you could say he’s the latter.”

“...Understandable.” Yuma responded. Unlike the others, she didn’t seem to be impacted by the pain as much.

“It’s just a little hypocritical.” Himawari murmured to herself, while nursing her own slapped face. She was upset at how unfair it was that he got mad at her. After all, she already showed off her panties to him.

“Okay everyone.” Kouji announced to them shortly before he opened up the curtains. Once they were slid out, he revealed himself wearing the clothes properly. “How do I look?”

They were in awe at how this boy looked when he cleaned himself up. Sure, he was not one to live in a pigsty. However, there is a bit of a charm when it comes to dressing up, regardless of who you are.

“It is a little bit ruffled.” Himawari walked up to him, messing about with the collar. “And you could do with standing up straight, have some confidence.” Of course, she’d have some harsh critiques for him to hear. That was all just for show however. “Still, you look very nice.” She whispered under her breath for his ears only.

“Thanks.” He replied, feeling happier than any man right now.

“Oh, it looks like there’s something else you missed.” Hasua was ignorant of the real reason she went up to him. Instead, she assumed the girl forgot to correct another spot and got between them to fix it up. That also prompted the rest of them to crowd around Kouji.

“All right, all right.” He signaled them to give him a little bit of space. “I’d like to keep this clean before I buy it.”

“So you are buying it after all?” Anastasia got giddy hearing him say that. It meant that he could have something special that she picked out just for him. “I hope that you keep it close to your heart.”

“I’ll always be grateful for it, that’s for certain.” He responded. The boy’s expression of gratitude made her too happy that she couldn’t contain it no longer. Anastasia jumped right into him, holding Kouji with a tight hug, much to his dismay. “Hey, don’t wrinkle it before I buy it!”

22