Chapter 49
1.1k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“But what if I wish for my summon to take the shape of a man eating treasure box? Don’t tell me that a form as ridiculous as that could still have a corresponding class, Nancy?” Clark queried.

Although he had not fully scanned all the jobs available when he was asked to choose his first class but Clark dared not believe that something so stupidly random could still have a unique job specialty in the system’s database.

‘Or maybe i could be wrong if there were in fact thousands of classes to pick from and not only a few mere hundreds.’ Clark kept his doubts within.

“You should give it a try, host. And see it for yourself instead.” Nancy replied and Clark could see the smile held in her voice.

‘FUCK ME!’ Clark knew that he was done once he sniffed the humor in his system’s way of talking.

But since it was better to know than remain dumb after the fact, he determined to seek for truth and be enlightened in the aftermath.

“Fire Mage! Turn into a man eating treasure box! Now!” Clark issued another command and waited for when the transformation would finish.

There was really no danger for his fire mage at all since the remaining Common Vampires were busy scrambling for dear life.

However, that wish was nothing but a useless shot for the moon and utter futility because there were still 10 powerful skeleton Clarks who were tirelessly hot on their heels at this very moment.

“BOINK!” Ten seconds passed and a slightly opened treasure box replaced the mighty wielder of flame in the past.

Precious gems, overflowing gold, an ancient royal dagger could be seen peeking from the somewhat ajar cover of the luxurious container.

No mortal could mistake this other than the kiss of luck and fortune itself. Sadly, only one man knew how totally deceitful this lavish loot really was.

Clark gazed at it intently and in a blink, clear green texts began to appear before his eyes.

* * *

Man Eating Treasure Box

Power: 52

Special Ability: can lure the hearts of adventurers and maidens in lust for riches and fame. (triggers direct swallow within a radius of 3 feet)

Mana Cost: 100

Special Ability Cooldown: Instant

* * *

“So it’s really true then? What a crazy world this is!” Clark was flabbergasted. But he persevered to hold on to hope because our good gamer could sometimes be hard headed when need be.

“Turn into a stone!”

“BOINK!”

* * *

Stone

Power: 52

Special Ability: automatically collects rock particles to incorporate into its body. (can command any of its assembled parts as deadly projectiles towards its enemies, recaptures discarded fragments at will)

Special Ability Cooldown: Instant

* * *

“How about a frog!”

“BOINK!”

.

..

...

“I can’t accept this! A foot sock!”

“BOINK!”

.

..

...

“NOOOO!!! A chess piece!”

“BOINK!”

.

..

...

Clark did this for more times than he would ever be willing to admit. Alas, it would also be a lie if he could claim to recall this experience with only the fondest of memories in his heart.

28