Chapter 51
1.1k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Take for example your Necromancer Class, if the system had been so unaccommodating to your sensibilities, it would have forced you to take the guise of your Blood Twin without the need for your permission.

For your Blood Twin’s face is indeed the true form of one who practices in the ever immutable ways of the dark arts.

But it’s never too late since you could still change your appearance at will to that of your Necromancer Class. Do you want the system to do that for you?” Nancy asked innocently.

“HAK!” Clark forced a cough and sported a kind smile thereafter. This was perhaps the kindest smile he had ever made in his life.

“Thank you, Nancy. But let me pass on that offer for now.” Clark shivered with the thought of taking the skin of his Necromancer Twin as his own.

‘I kinda love being handsome and adorable.’ Clark rubbed his long white beard and quickly moved on.

He would have guessed that ninjas were at the top on the totem pole in swiftness but it seemed like it was those creatures innately gifted with wings and flight that had the most advantage in that specific field.

“You may go. Farm for your master. And together we shall all grow in strength.”

A second later, the 5 Nimble Kun Peng vanished on the spot. Clark peered on the system map and he could see fast moving green dots reaping lives in the droves.

“Skeleton has killed a Common Vampire... host has gained 10 xp!”

“Skeleton has killed a Common Vampire... host has gained 10 xp!”

“Skeleton has killed a Common Vampire... host has gained 10 xp!”

.

..

...

The notifications kept ringing and since it did, there was no more need for our bored gamer to pry unto the activity of his tireless farmers.

But before moving on, he was of course aware that there was some innovation needed in place in order to make his life easier.

“Can you cast Create Skeleton for me, Nancy? And make it so that they also transform into Nimble Kun Peng and farm on level 5 farming spots afterwards?” Clark queried.

If something like this could be done then it would take loads off his mind. He would not like getting bothered by the same monotonous actions over and over again.

‘This is why auto clickers were created to begin with.’

‘For purposes exactly as this one!’ Clark noted in silence.

“Affirmative, host. The system is more than capable of following those simple instructions.” Nancy replied.

“HAHAHA! YOU ARE REALLY MY LUCKY STAR, NANCY!”

“I DON’T KNOW HOW PITIFUL MY LIFE WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT IN THIS NEW WORLD WITHOUT A GUARDIAN ANGEL AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ARE!”

Clark kissed his system’s ass and he was not the least bit shameful about it. After all, everybody loves large cheats!

“...” Nancy was of course well aware of her host’s shameless plot. The op system chose not to speak. Alas, her silence has not at all deterred Clark in delivering his long string of praises.

30