Chapters 64 to 65
946 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘I think this was a bad idea after all.’ Clark concluded with a frown.

With Xu Min’s fairy dress, not a few missed those long creamy thighs which lay uncovered for some precious seconds after her first try at doing some head spins on the floor.

He reckoned that if the people around saw those then most would have probably captured the sexy lingerie that the noble lady Xu Min wore beneath her gown.

“Are you happy now, Master Clark?”

“Or do you still want to embarrass me some more?” Xu Min muttered with hate gushing out her teary eyed countenance.

‘FUCK ME!’

‘Why do i feel guilty about her feelings?’

‘She was the one who came to use me in the first place?’ Clark debated inside. He composed himself in a moment and smiled sweetly at the woman who loved to play games.

“Did I not tell you that I'm a ruthless killer on the dance floor, Lady Xu Min?”

“I warned you... but you didn’t listen. I guess this will serve as a valuable lesson next time you invite somebody else inside your little schemes.”

“Thank you for this unforgettable dance, my fair Lady.” Clark did a slight bow and walked towards the main table.

Almost everyone around him let out a relieved sigh because the peculiar dance had all been going on for almost 3 hours already.

To continue this further would only appear as pure cruelty and nothing else.

“That was unwise, Master Clark. You may have gained more enemies than friends in doing that.” Amongst the three in the table, Ning Bao was the first one to say anything to our good gamer.

Even the usually spirited Wan Fei seemed to lay low on her beguiling quirks on Clark. The lovely Queen feared what would befall on her should she invite the same ire that visited poor Lady Xu Min.

Ning Xi was another case entirely because from a detached and forlorn vibe from when Clark last saw her, she now carried a more pleasing persona as she welcomed Clark in his return.

At least he got her attention at the moment.

“Enemies are there to make life more interesting, don’t you think so, father in law?” Clark smiled and took his seat on the royal table.

Ning Bao was not finished yet and would have loved to drill some sense unto the reckless gamer but he was cut off by someone else this time.

“I’m sure that you are thirsty after all that dancing, Master Clark. Here. A strong wine to celebrate your good deeds.”

Princess Ning Xi offered with a smile and she even went as far as clink glasses with her fiancee. It could be seen from this simple action alone how much she approved Clark’s way of doing things.

‘Suits that wench well enough.’ The smile on Ning Xi’s face brightened even more after she birthed these bad thoughts in mind.

“Thank you, love. I believe that you will become a good caring wife of mine in the near future. Please continue to fawn over your dear husband.” Clark grinned shamelessly.

He would have liked to think of something unique as an endearment like honey or sweetheart but alas, his exuberance led him astray to utter the most basic word he could conjure on the spot.

Chapter 65

‘Love ain’t so bad, i think.’ Clark nodded contentedly and drank his fill of spirits.

He put the empty glass down and expected for Princess Ning Xi to do a refill but found that his fiancee has now returned to give him the usual cold shoulder once again.

‘DAMN! I should have known to keep my mouth shut to not scare Ning Xi away.’

‘SIGH!’

‘I’m back to stage 1 again. My cursed loud mouth!’ Clark chastised himself and was about to grab a jug of liquor on the table. Alas, he only got halfway before another helping hand raced him for the prize.

“Another glass of wine, Clark?” Wan Fei asked playfully on the side. She got over her initial shock and so had no more excuses not to resume her open seduction towards the able man at her side.

“Yes, please.” Clark replied and got his reward thereafter. The cup in his hands was filled to the brim but none of it spilled with Wan Fei’s expert handling.

“Thank you, Wan Fei.” Clark said and chugged the wine up in one toss. Not a single drop was spared.

When he put the glass down, the good hostess followed by sending another spring of liquor down unto the empty container. Clark took this chance to observe the sexy lady at his side.

‘FUCK! She’s so beautiful!’ Clark was stunned after merely a breath of silent scrutiny. Wan Fei’s hot body could not have been more obvious at the moment.

She had already changed into something a lot more revealing and the dark thin dress on her barely covered anything, if at all.

At least in Clark’s eyes, he could very well make out the hard tips on the mature woman’s bosom and could not help but gulp every time his eyes would wander to that forbidden territory time and time again.

He was curious to see if she wore any undergarment down below and so with a quick glance, scoured the lower part of the dress that stretched remarkably well against the lovely masterpiece that it was tasked to veil.

‘Pheew. It’s good to know that she has something on beneath.’ Clark was comforted with this discovery.

He could make out Wan Fei’s panty lines but unsurprisingly enough, that has only made him more aroused than ever.

‘Relax, boy.’ Clark encouraged himself as he tried to focus his attention on drowning himself with food and drinks.

It was also good that the pretty maids and lackeys resumed what they were here for. To dance and create an atmosphere of celebration to the event.

A few minutes of this and a party came to add more suspense to the already lively occasion.

“Greetings on this happy event, my King!” The man bowed slightly and afterwards, his eyes could be seen gushing flames of hate towards Clark on the side.

The man’s partner was of course a lot more wiser and discreet than her husband.

“Congratulations on your betrothal Xi’er! May there be only happy days ahead for you and spouse to be.” the woman started.

She looked at Clark next and delivered a hand of friendship towards this enigmatic man.

“I apologize for my daughter’s actions earlier, Master Clark. My child is sometimes immature in her ways but I shall most definitely teach her well for what she has done today.

Please accept this gift as just recompense for Min’er’s indiscretion.” the woman smiled and presented her gift. And it did not take long for the audience to determine this expensive tribute.

“A BEGGAR’S TEAR!”

31